Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-08-2008, 10:18 AM   #931
Mr. Opportunist

Trader Rating: (0)
Mr. Opportunist will become famous soon enoughMr. Opportunist will become famous soon enoughMr. Opportunist will become famous soon enoughMr. Opportunist will become famous soon enoughMr. Opportunist will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Aero-K View Post
sure thing

Beautiful car...
Mr. Opportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2008, 02:09 PM   #932
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
redo, night shots were mad stupid

boooyeah! next shots are action shots
Old 03-08-2008, 02:14 PM   #933
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
^^^Nice s-14! I love the front fitment and wheel/tire combo, looks pretty perfect!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #934
Moncef
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Moncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
Really?
this is a photoshopped SC, by Glacius...

That Kouki, is the sickness. I love all of it.

Moncef
Moncef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:11 PM   #935
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Caption Obvious
Old 03-08-2008, 03:26 PM   #936
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5 View Post

Is it just the angle or are your front actually more aggresive than your rears?

I actually like these more than the previous wheels.
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 04:13 PM   #937
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
The daily.

18x8.5J +13
18x9.5J -5

Old 03-08-2008, 07:58 PM   #938
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
Well heres the new wheels i picked up from Clutch Kick Drifter today..

SSR Vienna Kreis.

Front:

18x9 +24 (I am putting a 15mm spacer on it to push it to +9)

Rear:

18x9.5 +18 (Putting a 15mm spacer for +3)

Tires are 215/45/R18

Running on Cut Springs and stock struts ATM (I did not do lol... ive only had this baby since last Wed.)

So i Am not sure of the Alignment for anyone thats wondering.

Soon A nice set of coilovers will be put on to lower the front a lot more and rear a bit more.

Pics:

Front:

___

Rear:

Cool Pic:

__

Last edited by ZenkiCam; 03-10-2008 at 07:21 PM..
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #939
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5 View Post

I love your car...

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:11 PM   #940
white92_s13
Leaky Injector

white92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nice
greddy

this is my 92 s13. rocks b magic 50mm rear flairs, 30mm front fenders

greddy gravity gullflame wheels, 18x9.5 +15 in the back 18x8.5 +25in the front.

white92_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:34 AM   #941
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
why did you go wide body with wheel sizes like that?
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:31 AM   #942
KA240SX808
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
KA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KA240SX808 Send a message via MSN to KA240SX808
^Werd, those would prolly be perfect for stock rolled fenders
KA240SX808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:41 AM   #943
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
discount tire advice?
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:56 AM   #944
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
^^ camber them a bit and they would fit stock fenders perfect... my Vienna's up there will be +9 and +3 before its all over with under stock fenders..
Old 03-10-2008, 10:09 AM   #945
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
We know it will, which is why we asked him why he bought those wheels in those sizes and tire sizes when he has wide fenders on his car.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:29 AM   #946
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

oh, i was replying to the white92_S13. i didnt know if he knew. lol.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:46 AM   #947
white92_s13
Leaky Injector

white92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nicewhite92_s13 is just really nice
of course they would fit in stock fenders no problem. why couple reasons really.

car was wrecked in the left rear and rather then redo all the metal ect it was easier to cut it all out and go wide body. then the gravity gullflames only came in a couple offsets i happen to have a +15 in the rear, and a +25 in the front. the +25 in the front is flush with a 30mm flare. but in the back becuase its a 50mm flare it required a spacer in the back.

if you look in the back the back bumper doesnt quite line up 100% thats due to the car being wrecked, no frame damage to it and the car drives straight and all. lol

good enough reason to go wide body?
white92_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #948
Dax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Dax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
why did you go wide body with wheel sizes like that?
He bought the car like that.
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:49 PM   #949
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Rub rub don't need no tub.
18x9.5 -28.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #950
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
^ That pull is friggin beautiful.

+rep for you for that beautiful pull.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #951
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Haha I did it with a baseball bat, but thanks!
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:03 PM   #952
sidewayzsx
Leaky Injector

sidewayzsx has a spectacular aura aboutsidewayzsx has a spectacular aura aboutsidewayzsx has a spectacular aura aboutsidewayzsx has a spectacular aura aboutsidewayzsx has a spectacular aura aboutsidewayzsx has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Rub rub don't need no tub.
18x9.5 -28.
looks reall good what is tire spec if you dont mind?
sidewayzsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:22 PM   #953
sfljdmej2
Leaky Injector

sfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enough
dam i never knew sportmax`s can look so dam good
Old 03-10-2008, 04:09 PM   #954
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Why run a 9.5 inch wheel if you only have 7 inches of usable tread?
Old 03-10-2008, 04:13 PM   #955
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
because it looks cool as shit?

why attempt to use the internet if you're mentally retarded?

ps. i have like 2-3inches of tire touching the ground on a 10.5j. blow me.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #956
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
to obtain perfect fitment - stretch is required...

Welcome to Failtown
Population: kingkilburn
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:22 PM   #957
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
You don't have to be a douche it's just a question.

I'm also 100% positive my IQ is far and away higher than yours so why attempt to use the internet at all. If you want a BJ maybe you should put that in the wtb section.

Man, the internet is some serious shit. lol
Old 03-10-2008, 04:26 PM   #958
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I understand stretching for fitment but that shit is crazy lol

The pull is super nice too
Old 03-10-2008, 04:31 PM   #959
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
that shit is crazy
i think you are starting to understand.

unless of course, you meant that literally...

i think people need to grow out of the mentality that the S13 240sx is some kind of great performance machine made to grip the shit out of corners and dominate races.

its a old nissan that looks pretty cool, slides dope and handles better than the average car.

so lets at least make it look really cool, shall we?
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:46 PM   #960
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I think I am more for fitment like that of gsracer although I get why people like to stretch. I don't think I would be very comfortable or confident with that much stretch on my car.