Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-27-2009, 04:19 PM   #931
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
wow .
Old 07-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #932
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
That's Mike Essa's FD. I think it's his daily. haha.
thanks karl
that cat on here?
gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:43 PM   #933
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgasm View Post
thanks karl
that cat on here?
Yup, techtrix is his username.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:26 PM   #934
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
i heard d-max bernard was there but somehow didn't meet him

WTH?! Didnt I see you at In-N-Out?!?! Unless there's somebody else impersonating you.....

dmax-us.com
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:39 PM   #935
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Nice job Luke!
Old 07-27-2009, 07:06 PM   #936
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
bernard.... you never answered my post a long time ago.

is that chick in your sig
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #937
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
double post e4w soidfjnowmesd
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #938
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Yosh View Post
ERIC CASTRO - bumping the stereo all night..haha..our vanagon was better than yours..lmao
LOL, Oh yeah, I was in a vanagon.........lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillkill View Post
Eric C: thanks for sharing my offroading moment on streets. That course worker was so confused.
lmao!!
that shit was fucking crazy! just flying off the track at about 50mph plus, and deciding to just cut across the dirt for a good 150 feet, lol.
guess it could have got bad if we braked and the car god sidways, that shit was BUMPY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConePirate View Post
Karl, Eric. I fucking love you guys.

let's make some babies sometime.
Now i gotta remember who's name is what sig .............
Im old, my memory sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
........, eric castro (real men use their full real names as screen names)..................some girls had their shirts off ................... i went to sleep wet on the pavement, using a tool bag for a pillow.
thats what Im sayin.
what?? I was there and there were boobs, but I think Iwas blacked out
lmao!! sounds comfy.

Had so much fun.
Got so drunk.
I think when Ernie poured about 3 shots out of the vodka handle into my mouth is when I kicked into party mode.
After that it's all bits and pieces and a big blur.
I had to kick on the Slayer and just start bullshiting to every random person I came across or could track down, lol
so much fun partien, thanks EVERYONE for such a good time!!

And thanks for not letting me get TOO out of control

i think I started sleeping on the pavement by my car with a blanket but ended up in my car.
I was surprised I was able to open my suitcase and get my blanket out, lol.

spent most of Sunday hungover, but it was worth it.
Got some great ridealongs, shot some pics that need developed.
saw some great driving.
met some great people, and reaquanted with some more.
And Im sure at several points of my blackout, I made an ass of myself..........but no blackeyes in the morning, so I guess I wasnt toooo bad. lol
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:32 PM   #939
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMaxUSA View Post
WTH?! Didnt I see you at In-N-Out?!?! Unless there's somebody else impersonating you.....

Dude. Bernard. That was me that came outside pet the dog, and hanged out for a few.

I need a vented hood btw. I measured it and it will clear.
And a new front bumper. haha.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:22 PM   #940
SiNiStEr_S14

SiNiStEr_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
All i got to say is that this event was SOOO SICK!!! It was my first ASB that i have been to and is definitely not going to be my last. This one i came and hanged out and helped out Luke (Blu808) but the next time i will be out with my car to drive and hang out. Everybody there was hella cool, great drift community for sure. It was cool to meet everyone i did, didnt really remember name but yah it was cool meeting you all! lol
SiNiStEr_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:24 PM   #941
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
fuck

that was you in the d-max shirt huh
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #942
traded13b-4-240
Leaky Injector

traded13b-4-240 is an unknown quantity at this point
eric castro talked about "south of heaven" by slayer all night! i didnt hear that song once that night! lmao
traded13b-4-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:33 PM   #943
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Hey does anyone know if charlie is on zilvia?
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:49 PM   #944
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
YouTube - Slayer - South Of Heaven
Old 07-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #945
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post
Hey does anyone know if charlie is on zilvia?
Yeah, his name is driftheaven - he's posted in this thread a ton of times.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:04 PM   #946
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
fuckin rad song ericcastro, my personal fav is dead skin mask

dead skin mask
Old 07-27-2009, 10:05 PM   #947
traded13b-4-240
Leaky Injector

traded13b-4-240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
nice. lol next time i expect you to play this song. i heard pretty much every slayer song but that one! by the way, you had an awesome cooler!
traded13b-4-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:05 PM   #948
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Thanks man...
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:24 PM   #949
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Dude. Bernard. That was me that came outside pet the dog, and hanged out for a few.

I need a vented hood btw. I measured it and it will clear.
And a new front bumper. haha.
Yeah I knew that was you, but Andrew must have had a killer heat stroke because I said "whats up?" to him but he doesnt remember me at all....

dmax-us.com
Old 07-27-2009, 10:26 PM   #950
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
dope weekend forsure! just the kind of weekend to make you wanna step up your game from seeing all these cars. i was drunk running around with Geoff Saturday night while people were signing his umbrella...did anyone see the one where the dude pulled out his wang and traced it!? it was so vainy!! haha

Dousan - cool guy,nice car!

Karl Wasabi - the double fistin pimp

Luke - your car was gangster! one of Nor-Cal's Finest!!

Andrew Bohan - nice to finally meet you bro!

Muthafuken Al Lagura - Where were you?!

and to all the other cats out there that i met and did not get to meet. you're all "Hella" cool in my book!

cant wait for the next ASB! ill be ready by then fosho!
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:26 PM   #951
S13Yosh
Zilvia Member

S13Yosh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
hahah..that was fuckin badass..hey eric where is ur buddy with the camera i wanna see the pics he took..hahaha..i was going off with that thing..barely remember
Old 07-27-2009, 10:29 PM   #952
S13Yosh
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
dope weekend forsure! just the kind of weekend to make you wanna step up your game from seeing all these cars. i was drunk running around with Geoff Saturday night while people were signing his umbrella...did anyone see the one where the dude pulled out his wang and traced it!? it was so vainy!! haha
were u the flashlight boy for the umbrella..haha
Old 07-27-2009, 10:30 PM   #953
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
bernard.... you never answered my post a long time ago.

is that chick in your sig
I thought I did...its just some random chick I met at D1GP Anaheim. She told me she only likes tall skinny white guys with long blond hair. You should talk to her....

dmax-us.com
Old 07-27-2009, 10:45 PM   #954
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
hahah..that was fuckin badass..hey eric where is ur buddy with the camera i wanna see the pics he took..hahaha..i was going off with that thing..barely remember
camera??

at least you remember, lol
Old 07-27-2009, 10:48 PM   #955
S13Yosh
Zilvia Member

haha..yea u were talking to him about cameras and shit..next to ur car..then both of u guys went over to the vanagon..where those guys with the drum and guitar were..thats was funny..some white guy with a cool mustache i forgot his name
Old 07-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #956
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Quote:
Yeah I knew that was you, but Andrew must have had a killer heat stroke because I said "whats up?" to him but he doesnt remember me at all....
i remember walkin in there and some dudes were sayin whats up...

maybe "what's up, hey by the way i'm bernard. you should try to remember what i look like" would have worked

haha

next time man!
Old 07-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #957
ericcastro
Post Whore!

oh, Tyler.
yeah, me and him were homies the whole weekend, lol.
Its funny cause Squidds like, "Castro, you gotta meet this guy, I say him earlier, he looks just like you".
Then me and him kicked it the whole time.

Yeah, i remember a bit of that now, lol.
i think i basically just jumped into the Vanagon, lol
Old 07-27-2009, 11:50 PM   #958
S13Yosh
Zilvia Member

Quote:
oh, Tyler.
yeah, me and him were homies the whole weekend, lol.
Its funny cause Squidds like, "Castro, you gotta meet this guy, I say him earlier, he looks just like you".
Then me and him kicked it the whole time.

Yeah, i remember a bit of that now, lol.
i think i basically just jumped into the Vanagon, lol
haha..yea i dont think you guys look alike..naw u didnt really jump in it..first u said urs was better back in the day..lol..then u kept telling my friend he should put the subie motor...it was freakin funny..had a good talk about canyons though..

..HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

sorry karl..we had to..haha..i drank like 5 beers in the matter of 10 minutes..cuz everyone was like cheers..lol
Old 07-27-2009, 11:56 PM   #959
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

LocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to LocalStreetHero
Quote:
were u the flashlight boy for the umbrella..haha

nope, that was me, I was the fleshlight holder for the night. I'm still picking out dry rum n coke out of my phone from that night. So much fun running around with Geoff/Cone Pirate, David/Knuckles, my GF who got hit on a few times, and who ever else was there.

Dousan, it was cool finally meeting you after watching vids and even filming you lol.
Flybert, you as well. You guys are cooler than the other side of the pillow.
I have to thank Charlie for setting me straight with a media pass. I know it wasn't a bid deal, but just as you said "yes" to my request, you could have just as easily said "no". So thank you sir.
All you socal dudes are funny and cool as shit, I can't wait to go back soon.

I say this is by far the best drift event you will ever experience in the states. So much fun. I just finished loading up all my footage from this weekend, I'll try not to take to0 long, but with an event this epic, it deserves an epic video, I just wanted to use another comma, much like that one, get it?

vid will be post on herofilms.blogspot.com first, but i'lll let you know for sure.

-Andrew Zaragoza
Hero Productions
Old 07-28-2009, 12:00 AM   #960
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

burning man plus drifting equals all star bash