Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-16-2013, 10:40 PM   #9841
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the only fight that interest me is yuta and trd Daniel.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #9842
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
ya must not be too big of a fight fan if you arnt interested in the top ranked welters duke it out

aerts
bonjasky
le banner...

kickboxing royalty
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 12:09 AM   #9843
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Glory 13 was AMAZING.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #9844
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
ya must not be too big of a fight fan if you arnt interested in the top ranked welters duke it out

aerts
bonjasky
le banner...

kickboxing royalty
I prefer to watch fights that are technically skilled/match .

rigo,money,mikey,flash,samart,benny the jet,petro,prime cungle,machida,MVP,notorious,MM,showtime..etc those type of fighters.

add the guy in my avatar.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:14 AM   #9845
Djrepete

Djrepete is an unknown quantity at this point
Favorite fighter ever has to be rampage jackson. When I was younger I always thought he was a bad ass dude. I saw a video of him destroying a door in under a minute and I new the guy was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Djrepete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:38 PM   #9846
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
http://mmak122.blogspot.com/2013/12/ufc168.html

free link to fights... just deny the download requests and close the ads and enjoy!
Old 12-28-2013, 08:45 PM   #9847
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Konster is an unknown quantity at this point
Great fights so far.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #9848
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

wow speechless

Weidman escapes again.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #9849
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
OMG that's sooo fuckeeedd!!!!
cant even speak right now... I feel so bad for him..
Old 12-28-2013, 10:37 PM   #9850
MrBrightSide
Zilvia Junkie

MrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enoughMrBrightSide will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
wow speechless

Weidman escapes again.
Nah, Weidman was clearly in the lead going into the second round. Silva is done... been said it after his first lost with Weidman.

Now lets finally have Machida drop and stay in the MW class so he can beat Weidman's ass...
MrBrightSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:45 PM   #9851
ghoti
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
ghoti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
OMG that's sooo fuckeeedd!!!!
cant even speak right now... I feel so bad for him..
So do I. That shit was nasty
Good night sweet prince.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrightSide View Post
Nah, Weidman was clearly in the lead going into the second round. Silva is done... been said it after his first lost with Weidman.

Now lets finally have Machida drop and stay in the MW class so he can beat Weidman's ass...
Vitor is going to beat the shit out of him first. Then Machida second so he fight Belfort for the belt
ghoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:51 PM   #9852
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

it was clearly spidey was in serious mode, he was unusual in-range in a unusual attack mode. I doubt Weidman could have kept up, when spidey finds his range and angle.

but, we will never know.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:51 PM   #9853
scott883
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
scott883 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrightSide View Post

U dumber then boroson haha weidman for the win.
scott883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 01:21 AM   #9854
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

you're even dumber for being a Weidman fan, thinking this a genuine win.
hah his luck will run out. I bet he was glad it broke, he knew that L was coming.

go spidey. forever mw p4p king ...RIP left leg.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsIY-O6Ig1E
Old 12-29-2013, 07:43 AM   #9855
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Weidman has to have some sort of luck that I haven't seen in any fighter.

Sucks Anderson had to go out like that. That was a crazy clean tib fib break. Itll be a year, at minimum, before he can go back to training. Then another year before getting things set and ready for the ring. .. I wouldn't be surprised if he announces his retirement.

On another note.... cyborg needs to ditch this testosterone shit and get back to the ring. Someone needs to dethrone Rhonda 'one trick pony' rousey.

Dustin looked like a stud tonight against Diego!!!
Old 12-29-2013, 08:17 AM   #9856
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Weidman checked that kick perfectly. Checking with your knee instead of your shin really fucking hurts.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:29 AM   #9857
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
A lot of other fighters are saying Weidman is the real deal, which makes it foolish for us keyboard warriors to say differently.

You don't beat a guy like Silva twice. The first time people said it was a fluke, but he clearly bested him the second time around. The guy is young, has amazing wrestling and grappling skills and clearly has power as well. There's a reason he is champion, same can be said for Jon Jones.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:36 AM   #9858
scott883
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
A lot of other fighters are saying Weidman is the real deal, which makes it foolish for us keyboard warriors to say differently.

You don't beat a guy like Silva twice. The first time people said it was a fluke, but he clearly bested him the second time around. The guy is young, has amazing wrestling and grappling skills and clearly has power as well. There's a reason he is champion, same can be said for Jon Jones.

Wise words borosons just a fucking lame haha he must have had his eyes closed while silva was in the zone getting his face beat in the first round. I hate this thread but watching these idiots talk is way to fucking funny.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:15 AM   #9859
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
what fight were you guys watching

lucky? weidman dropped silva in the first round and alllmoost finished him. He dominated him the first round. You silva fanboys just need to stop.

I wonder if vitor will be able to pass the drug tests. I hope they don't hold the fight in brazil so we can get some credible tests done. We saw what happens when the brazillian trt users get tested outside of brazil... bigfoot lulz
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #9860
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Yea he dominated the first round. .. there was 4 more to go. Could have gone either way. First fight... Silva played around too much and Weidman was talking rematch instantly, cause even He knew that that win he got was a shitty way to win.. This one was the tib fib and again it doesn't prove he can end Silca. Just proves he checked a kick and Silva's leg didn't hold up..... Man that's some crazy skill yo. Lol
Old 12-29-2013, 12:28 PM   #9861
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
coulda shoulda woulda

silva is a GOAT. weidman is also a great fighter who was dominated the first round. the look of silva's face at the start of the second round wasn't too happy. he had a worried looked like he knew it was going to be close to the end of his time as a fighter. he didn't have the confidence to show boat again.
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 03:03 PM   #9862
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Silva being the GOAT is subjective. I personally have Fedor ahead of him even before Weidman beat him twice.

By the way, Miller should have gotten the SOTN bonus for many reasons.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:31 PM   #9863
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Agreed!!! Rhonda's sloppy arm lock that she happen to pull the arm bar from was nothing compared to Millers super sneaky - mission control bait to arm bar!
Old 12-29-2013, 03:47 PM   #9864
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

I don't get what the fuck Tate was doing dude. Why would she try to grapple with Honda. Such a big mistake.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:19 PM   #9865
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

I guess you didn't see weidman miss most the shots when spidey was out, its why the ref didn't stop it. spidey recovered well enough, was able to damage on his guard. its the first round. I'm looking at the entire out-come round by round. coming to that second, that was a serious spidey. he went for a plum again, told me that shit was nothing and was on a attack. it was just matter of time spidey finds his angle, an overly cautious Weidman. lol rogan praising him he under stands range. hah.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #9866
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Weidman is sub-level prime sexyama . I just don't see anything that makes him great, as in skills. if you want to look at skills find SOG. In any sport when the moon and stars aligned you can look great.hell, even fighters have rituals. the recent boxing vic vs flash 2. I'm a big flash fan and on that fight he got a lucky break. even I agreed to the haters.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:40 PM   #9867
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
You guys are bench top fighting. Anything other than what happened is speculation. You don't know what could, would or should have happened so there's no use arguing. Weidman retains the belt, Silva is done for a long time and everything else is up in the air. I love seeing the underdog come out on top.

Vitor is looking better than his last flabby appearance and Machida is a douche. It has already been proven that if you beat up Machida's legs, he's done for.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:53 PM   #9868
scott883
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
Weidman is sub-level prime sexyama . I just don't see anything that makes him great, as in skills. if you want to look at skills find SOG. In any sport when the moon and stars aligned you can look great.hell, even fighters have rituals. the recent boxing vic vs flash 2. I'm a big flash fan and on that fight he got a lucky break. even I agreed to the haters.

Honestly what it comes down to for me is I've been against silva for awhile now and I just see a fire inside weidman that I haven't seen in a lot of fighters since jones was putting people down before he was a champ... Weidman is an awesome wrestler he striking I don't think he's anywhere near as good as Anderson but when it comes down to respecting the fist even Anderson needed to retake that course... I guess I was just sick of seeing him treat everyone like trash... I like where weidman can take the division and I'm sure he won't last long as champ he still has a lot to learn we all can agree on that but just like gsp we needed a division changer at least that idiot jones knows it's not fair to shit on a division and is willing to go to heavyweight so we can watch him get knocked out.

On a side note personally to you boro do you think lawer getting the shot aginst Hendricks was fair?
Old 12-29-2013, 05:55 PM   #9869
scott883
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
You guys are bench top fighting. Anything other than what happened is speculation. You don't know what could, would or should have happened so there's no use arguing. Weidman retains the belt, Silva is done for a long time and everything else is up in the air. I love seeing the underdog come out on top.

Vitor is looking better than his last flabby appearance and Machida is a douche. It has already been proven that if you beat up Machida's legs, he's done for.

I agree machida is whatever to me I like his explosive style but he's not champ material doesn't feel like he has that want... And Belfort can take it easily let's just see if he passes the trt screening haha
Old 12-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #9870
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post

I don't see how Weidman can beat up Machida's legs.