Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-09-2007, 09:18 AM   #961
b-s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
b-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to b-s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
^
Are you referring to fanboy scripts? I know that Roberto Orci said he already had ideas on how to bring in the Dinobots that would be real cool. I don't think the real script is far enough along to even remotely be leaked.

EDIT: I stand corrected. I just checked the TF forums. OMG! I have a real reason to keep this thread going strong! Ready for more ThatGuy?
yeah, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman.

there is already a schedule release date of June 26th, 2009. I wonder if that is enough time.
b-s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2007, 09:22 AM   #962
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So call it close to two years? The rendering and CG part takes up the most time really. It doesn't take much time for them to shoot the movie. I really hope it doesn't feel rushed. Either way...can't wait.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:32 PM   #963
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I'm reading the "leaked script" now.

Let me just say, that so far...I hope this is the real thing.

EDIT: SPOILERS! HOT ROD as a F430!
Old 10-09-2007, 04:32 PM   #964
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
any word on what other car companies are going to be involved with the movies?

IT CAN'T BE ALL GM SHIT AGAIN!!! PLEASE!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 07:19 PM   #965
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
any word on what other car companies are going to be involved with the movies?

IT CAN'T BE ALL GM SHIT AGAIN!!! PLEASE!!!
Red the Spoiler above.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:12 PM   #966
NiSmo240luvR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
NiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
I'm working on getting this "leaked script" right now.

Oh and you'll love this:
http://optimus.transformersmovie.com/
haha! holy crap im having way too much fun with that.
NiSmo240luvR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:33 PM   #967
b-s14
Zilvia Junkie

b-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enough
sweet, my favorite character is going to be in the second one.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:28 PM   #968
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
i have the stan bush theme song from the first cartoon movie as a ringtone.
shit makes me laugh, you would be surprised as to how many guys actually know where that song is from.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:27 PM   #969
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-s14 View Post
Though, they do confirm soundwave coming into play for the next movie.
Best transformer EVER !..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz0xVpi9FZc[/ame]

For some reason I was never into the Dinobots.. Constructicons were cool only cause they turned into that really huge robot.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZhYt_jEeMg[/ame]
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 06:47 AM   #970
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Says mine. Fucking sweet. Send this to my girl, she'll shit her pants..hahha.
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 07:58 AM   #971
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-s14 View Post
sweet, my favorite character is going to be in the second one.
If you referring to Hot Rod, he's always been my fav too.

I actually got goosebumps when I read that. I know...I'm an uber nerd.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:38 AM   #972
b-s14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

oh yeh, oh yeh, gonna have to dap that (rep points) hahaha
Old 10-10-2007, 02:45 PM   #973
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

The Matrix, Ultra Magnus and the Devastator.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:40 PM   #974
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
my Gen1 faves are....

perceptor, iron hide, jazz, trailbreaker, optimus prime, silverstreak, cosmos, astrotrain, shockwave, soundwave, blaster, downshift, and others.....
Old 10-10-2007, 03:40 PM   #975
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:

I'm going to be pissed if Hot rod turns into Rodimus prime.
You can't be a Winnebago and a badass at the same time.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #976
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
Ok just finished reading the script. It's been confirmed that this script is indeed real...HOWEVER, it's THE script being used. I assume it's going to be tweaked.

My impressions of the script is that it's a little shallow. I know the first movie wasn't The Notebook, but this one was lacking something. I can tell that this isn't a completed or final scrpt though just reading it.

I DO hope the whole plot and cast of characters, but add a little more depth to it. Just a heads, up it mirrors the OG animated movie pretty well actually. Just no Unicron. That's right, NO UNICRON. Thank god. I just don't think he could be pulled off well.

And Yuri...Hot Rob doesn't turn into an RV.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:30 PM   #977
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Umm, where can we find this script?
I couldn't find a link in your previous posts.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:08 PM   #978
Antihero983
Post Whore!

HOT ROD IS A FUCKING FERRARI! YES! FUCK YES!

i can deal with that for sure!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 03:19 AM   #979
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=akNJ6S2UqsE"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=akNJ6S2UqsE[/ame]
Old 10-11-2007, 07:35 AM   #980
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
Umm, where can we find this script?
I couldn't find a link in your previous posts.
I can email it to you. PM me your EM address.

This is so cool. It's like the thread is starting all over.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:54 AM   #981
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
^^^^ HOLY shit I wanna be starscream for halloween!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 11:07 AM   #982
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Chinese man builds his own transformer out of a Citroen!
http://jalopnik.com/cars/transformer...oen-309521.php
Old 10-11-2007, 11:14 AM   #983
s13silvia03
Zilvia Addict

Location: PA.....I always thought that dogs...umm...layed eggs, and I learned something today
s13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to s13silvia03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
Chinese man build his own transformer out of a Citroen!
http://jalopnik.com/cars/transformer...oen-309521.php
That is so badass its crazy
Old 10-11-2007, 11:32 AM   #984
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Emails sent. And that Citroen TF is cool.

Someone should do a 240 one. If I have the time, and tools, I'd do it. I KNOW there would be enough people on here that would send me old fenders, hoods, etc to build it. Shoot, if someone wanted to build one I'd send you some parts.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:59 PM   #985
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

An Update from Spielberg.

Transformers Forming Fast
Spielberg says sequel coming soon.
by Todd Gilchrist & Eric Moro

October 9, 2007 - Steven Spielberg, director of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, told IGN that Transformers 2 is rapidly being prepared for production. Spielberg, who executive-produced the first film, said that the story will be going out within the next 30 days.

The original Transformers followed the adventures of a young boy named Sam Witwicky (Shia LeBeouf) who finds himself caught up in an intergalactic struggle between two groups of shape-changing robots. Spielberg said that the producers want to get the film going before the possible Writer's Guild strike occurs.

Speaking from Universal Studios in Hollywood, Calif., Spielberg also said that LeBeouf will be returning to the role of Sam for "multiple" Transformers films.

Stay tuned to IGN for more news and updates about Transformers 2 and other exciting new projects!
Old 10-12-2007, 07:49 AM   #986
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Damn this thread still going strong..Exitspeed I need that script in my life!
Old 10-12-2007, 09:36 AM   #987
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
Email sent.

And yes...this thread will NEVER DIE!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:16 AM   #988
Saltman
Zilvia Member

Saltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of light
Just finished the script. That thing is bad-azz!!! I can't wait to see this movie!! Kinida reminds me of "The Empire Strikes Back" - setting things up for another future film. As long as they don't change producers, cast and directors, the movies will def kick azz.

Curves are sexy
Saltman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:47 AM   #989
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah I just finished reading it too..it def sounds like there is gonna be tons and tons of action more so than the first. Can't wait to see what the new characters look like! What bugs me about it (same w/ the first) is that they try to cram so much into it that the just touch on things..would love some depth but I know this movie is about the visuals. I think they can leave some stuff out.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:50 AM   #990
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltman View Post
As long as they don't change producers, cast and directors, the movies will def kick azz.
That's all secured, so you can rest assured.