Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:24 PM   #961
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Holy Fucking Eww
Aww come on guy, you've probably fucked girls who look worst than that
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 10:13 AM   #962
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hmmmmmmmm interesting

i dont know how i feel about this

i mean Jolie is hot and all..... i guess i've just never been a fan of her acting. its almost as if she's trying too hard to be hot

chick from garbage? maybe she can pull it off, who knows
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:37 AM   #963
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^ I think Shirley can do it...

Specially since they're going for that whole dark thing..
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:03 PM   #964
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
I can dig her

she looks great for a 42yr old.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:20 PM   #965
xtheenderx
Zilvia Member

xtheenderx is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont know if you guys have heard but Johnny Depp is going to be playing The Mad Hatter in the new Alice and Wonderland film by Tim Burton... I'm sure its pure coincidence but you never know....

Johnny Depp = The Mad Hatter! « Accidental Sexiness
Old 09-25-2008, 03:23 PM   #966
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
she looks great for a 42yr old.
I aint know she was that old WOW

She is bangin though
Old 09-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #967
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
so yeah....i finally watched it last night ha. great movie.
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #968
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ Nah your not late haha...

Comes to dvd in a few months
Old 09-25-2008, 05:50 PM   #969
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I didnt know it was still in theaters
Old 09-27-2008, 04:14 PM   #970
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Read carefully his not going to replace Bale his playing batman in a different movie

Quote:
Holy Double Take, Batman! Here Comes a New Caped Crusader

Thu Sep 25, 1:59 PM ET

Los Angeles (E! Online) - Watch out, Christian Bale—there's a new Batman coming to town!

His name is Armie Hammer, an unknown actor handpicked by Mad Max and Happy Feet director George Miller to play Bruce Wayne and his Caped Crusader alter ego in the upcoming superhero-filled Justice League Mortal.

Hammer insists he has not intention of stirring up a battle of the Batmans. "That guy's got his s--t down," Hammer says of Bale.

Even so, Hammer does point out that there's at least one big difference between the two. "My codpiece is bigger," he said with a laugh the other day from Vancouver, where he's shooting the CW's The Reaper (he plays the son of the devil).

While there have been reports that the Justice League flick has been shelved because of too many setbacks (including the writers' strike), Hammer says he hopes to see it get made...

They were supposed to shoot in Australia, where Hammer and his castmates suffered through several months of physical training.

"I would spend hours training with actual guns to prepare me for this stuff," Hammer said. "It was very intense. Our workout regimens were so rigorous that most of us would vomit."

He added, "We weren't trying to get ourselves aesthetically good looking. We were trying to get ready for the demands of shooting."

Not that the 22-year-old great-grandson of oil tycoon Armand Hammer has anything to worry about in the looks department. At 6'5" with a smile and hulking body to match, he has movie star written all over him.

He's already been fitted for the superhero costume, which he says features functioning equipment, including trademark Batman weapons like spring-loaded titanium Bat-erangs. "I was looking down, and I was thinking, This is the best," Hammer said of the first time he put on the entire ensemble. "Then I stood up, and they turned me around, and I faced a mirror—there was Batman. But then it hit me like a ton of bricks—it's not just Batman, it's me!"

For now, Hammer is working on spreading the word on a much different project. He stars as the Rev. Billy Graham in Billy, an independent film about the religious leader's early years costarring Bionic Woman star Lindsay Wagner as his mother and Martin Landau as a lifelong friend.

Hammer hasn't met the 89-year-old Graham yet, but he's been told the movie has his blessing.

"It's one of the more terrifying and intimidating things," Hammer said about playing arguably the world's most famous Christian evangelist. "If I go up there and portray Billy Graham not exactly as Billy Graham, there are a billion people on this planet who will say, 'That's not Billy Graham!' "

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:31 PM   #971
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
With nearly a billion dollars in the bank since the film’s July release, Warner Bros. has announced that its box office juggernaut “The Dark Knight” will be hitting store shelves December 9 as a two-disc special edition, available in both standard DVD and high-definition Blu-ray (as well as a special “Batpod Edition”).

Trumpeting over three hours of bonus material, the collection will include a bevy of special features including two documentaries surrounding the film, the character and his gadgets, six episodes of “Gotham Tonight” (”Gotham Cable’s premiere news program”), Joker cards, concept and poster art, production stills, and more.

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:09 PM   #972
Future240
Future Moderator

^Damn that movie is about to break a few more records.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:01 AM   #973
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
"where he's shooting the CW's The Reaper (he plays the son of the devil)" Damn, they replaced the original Sam? Bah...

Anyway, I thought they would have let Bale keep playing Batman...but I guess they would probably be shooting at the same time.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:33 AM   #974
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Naw, the Justice League movie is a lot more campy and geared towards kids/scenesters/teeny boppers.

Almost all the actors are staples to teen heart-throbs and such. Its a really generalized movie for the general public.

This will not be canon with anything in the DC universe.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:04 AM   #975
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Splash Page » ‘The Dark Knight’ Screenwriter David Goyer On ‘Batman 3’ Rumors: ‘It’s All B.S.’

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTV Splash Page
...Yet whether it’s that Chris Nolan has signed on, and will start pre-production early next year, or that Johnny Depp and Philip Seymour Hoffman will play the villains, or that Cher (Cher!) is lining up to wear Catwoman’s claws, there’s one thing that each and every supposed scoop has in common, “Batman Begins” and “Dark Knight” storyman David Goyer told MTV News:

“It’s all B.S.,” he said. “ALL of it.”

That means, no, Nolan has not signed on (yet). No, there is no casting, let alone TALK, of villains, and, no, nobody is certain to return.

“Chris and I haven’t even talked about it. He quite understandably is taking a long, long vacation and wants to purge himself,” Goyer said.

Goyer means they haven’t talked about it “officially,” although, of course, he does admit – as he did when we chatted in July – that they’ve loosely bandied about themes and more.

“We have mused here and there [but] I mean Chris is pretty much a one movie at a time kind of guy,” Goyer said. “I wish I could tell you more. There really isn’t anything to tell.”

So continue to have fun with the speculation, the talk, the great debate fans have argued about back and forth in posts like the above on theme, and others. Goyer himself called the fan speculation “amusing.”

Just know there isn’t anything official. And when there is?

“If and when [Chris is] ready to talk - we’ll talk,” he promised.
Bah...
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:02 PM   #976
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm kinda glad. The thought of Cher as Catwomen makes me wanna throw up a little.

Did you guys see the Joker Graphic Novel?

Read this review on IGN! IGN Advertisement

Sounds awesome.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:04 PM   #977
Future240
Future Moderator

^True, but what about Depp, him as the riddler might have been epic
Old 10-13-2008, 01:23 PM   #978
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
^True, but what about Depp, him as the riddler might have been epic
Yea him and Hoffman would be great.

But I'd be willing to not have them in the movie if it meant that Cher wouldn't be in it.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:57 PM   #979
Future240
Future Moderator

If not them, then two-face fo sho
Old 10-18-2008, 11:54 AM   #980
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
OOoooOooOOoOOooOoo yes

link here: Splash Page » DC Comics Delivers An Exclusive Sneak Peek At ‘Joker’

To most everyone who saw “The Dark Knight” this summer — and by now, who didn’t see “The Dark Knight” — whether you liked the story or not, one thing darn-near everyone agrees on is Heath Ledger not only stole the show, but managed to completely transform the character of the Joker to a point where Hollywood will be hard pressed to find a suitable replacement should the character factor into future “Batman” films. And now, DC Comics has delivered an original graphic novel that does for the comic book Joker what Ledger did for the film’s. Writer Brian Azzarello and artist Lee Bermejo’s “Joker” — which hits shelves October 29 — paints the “Clown Prince of Crime” as a sadistic, unpredictable and absurdly violent psychopath, or in other words, exactly the way the character should be portrayed. And while the story takes place well-outside the realm of Christopher Nolan’s vision of Gotham City, if you liked “The Dark Knight,” “Joker” is a must-have for your bookshelf.

But please, don’t take our word for it — check out Splash Page’s exclusive sneak peek of the book and see for yourself.

The story — narrated through the voice of one of the Joker’s recently-hired goons — follows the just-released-from-Arkham Asylum villain as he seeks to reclaim his rightful spot at the top of Gotham criminal hierarchy by any means necessary. In order to get to that spot again, he’ll have to face the rest of Gotham’s top dogs — including Two-Face, The Riddler, Killer Croc and the Penguin

and some other stuff......................

As the comic world waits to hear official news about whether or not Chris Nolan will come back to the “Batman” franchise and which villains will have the Caped Crusader reaching for the Bat-Aspirin, over on Batman-On-Film, reports are trickling in that production on the upcoming sequel to “The Dark Knight” could be farther along than Warner Bros. is letting on.

Granted, these reports come from unnamed sources, so take all this as fun speculation, but rumors coming out of Chicago say that pre-pre-production has commenced — specifically, set builders, stuntmen and film crews are currently being hired for the project. As Batman-On-Film states, it’s not out of the ordinary for these types of jobs to be filled this early on (since these are roles that can’t be filled at the last minute), but it’s still looking like February 2009 will be the official pre-production start date.

In the meantime, Bat-fans can pass the hours waiting for official word on the film by counting down the days until “The Dark Knight” DVD is released on December 9, with over three hours of bonus footage and a tons of other specials that will leave fans with bigger smiles than the Joker’s.

NOMNOMNOM
NOMNOM
Old 11-27-2008, 11:12 AM   #981
jackjack
Post Whore!

time to bring this back

so my cousin gave me a bootleg copy of TDK. its pretty damn good quality. BUT. i can't wait to get my hands on a real copy dec 9. who else is picking one up?

ungh

i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pumped......... again
Old 11-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #982
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
The bootleg screener has been out for a long while now.

I still plan on buying the DVD though so I can see the extras and shit
2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:05 PM   #983
SR2Zero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Yeah I'm buying the collector's edition or whatever they come out with. It'll go right next to Talledega nights and forrest gump. It's gonna be my next classic.
SR2Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:50 PM   #984
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
I saw that Joker graphic novel at Barnes and Noble. It was still in the plastic wrap so I couldn't flip through it. Looks like its gotten good reviews. I think I'm gonna end up buying it.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:10 AM   #985
jackjack
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slow40 View Post
The bootleg screener has been out for a long while now.

I still plan on buying the DVD though so I can see the extras and shit
yeah, i know. this copy was good though. real GOOD. my dad actually thought i bought the dvd. but yeah.... i'm so there first thing in the morning when its released.

nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom
Old 12-08-2008, 05:19 PM   #986
reaxion
Zilvia Junkie

reaxion is making a name for him/her selfreaxion is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to reaxion
im going into work late just to cop this. is that batpod limited edition really coming out?
reaxion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #987
kurissuS13
Zilvia Junkie

kurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to kurissuS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaxion View Post
im going into work late just to cop this. is that batpod limited edition really coming out?
yes, it is. here's a link that gives a good breakdown of the whole Dark Knight DVD/BD scenario, like who's selling what, how much will it be, and what extra stuff comes with it.

Cool Stuff: Dark Knight DVD/Blu-Ray Exclusives | /Film

--SUGAR & PATIS 4 LIFE--
kurissuS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:08 AM   #988
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
I think that John Leguizamo should be the Riddler. He's good at playing nutso characters, and I think he'd be a very very good villain. In general, I think he's hella underrated.

I don't expect Batman 3 for a very long time though.

WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:11 AM   #989
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ Batman 3 is gonna come out in time to rival Ironman 2 from what i hear
Old 12-09-2008, 10:21 AM   #990
jackjack
Post Whore!

^doubt it. i'm pretty sure Nolan dosent care about Ironman. anyway...... he's on a LONG break as he calls it. he's not even thinking about the next one yet. although Goyer said they do have a "plan/story" they're thinking about.

but yeah, i had work this morning so i didnt get a chance to pick up a copy. going on my lunch break. nomnomnomnomonmomnomnomnomnomnomon.