Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 05:16 AM   #961
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasmoore04
You should just all go to Club Siren in Fullerton. Free admission. $2 dollar drinks. Hell yea.
Nahhhhh, ask Jason how MY club was tonight.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2007, 05:58 AM   #962
mulcibre

mulcibre is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate 60 a lot. They blocked off the entire freeway and made everybody get off the freeway, detour on sidestreets, then back on the freeway. That was not cool.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:31 AM   #963
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
downshift180 couldnt make uit tonith, he was at the club
stop stealing our regulars!!!!

HAHAHAHA
Old 01-19-2007, 11:38 AM   #964
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
want me to bleed your lines

Bahaha,
Nope.
I want you to fix my blown headgasket.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:47 AM   #965
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
^ sorry to hear your car overheated!

hope to see you next thursday yuri
Old 01-19-2007, 11:56 AM   #966
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri
Nope.
I want you to fix my blown headgasket.

Yes sir -__-
Old 01-19-2007, 01:55 PM   #967
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
OK Pics,

let me know if you want full sized. or w.e

All right reserved Limit Break! (c)

Sorry your computer died.

oh, I dont care.
Old 01-19-2007, 01:59 PM   #968
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
nice pictures...and dannnggg vatches looking sexy ^_~
LOL
Old 01-19-2007, 02:06 PM   #969
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
;_; I miss my car lol

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:14 PM   #970
s13poop
Post Whore!

LOL!

i look like an idiot in most of those pics!

hahaha oh well

last night was fun

nice pics robby
Old 01-19-2007, 03:12 PM   #971
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop
stop stealing our regulars!!!!

HAHAHAHA
hahaha. although it was fun. I missed everybody
Old 01-19-2007, 04:20 PM   #972
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Ok Robby I want my Limit Break sticker now!!!

Old 01-19-2007, 04:47 PM   #973
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
I think I might have to hit this meet up soon. I work in Baldwin Park, it can't be that far away..
Old 01-19-2007, 04:55 PM   #974
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
nice pics...pretty fun yesterday.

whats wrong with your face ernie!? hahahha
Old 01-19-2007, 04:56 PM   #975
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Damn, I really want to go back to this meet, lol.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:01 PM   #976
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
i was unhappy. wisdom teethnesss.

no pics of my car. what a crappy photographer :0
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 01-19-2007, 05:12 PM   #977
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAHAHA
nice pics...pretty fun yesterday.

whats wrong with your face ernie!? hahahha
It must have been hurting him, it was cold last night. LOL

Thanks for the pics Robby!! Next time make it out when my damn car is clean, it's too cold to wash it...maybe I should pay someone else to do it. hmm.

Anyways great turnout everybody! Jason come out next week dork! You swear like you need to be at a thursday night club that early yeesh.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:53 PM   #978
DriftSwift
Zilvia Member

DriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enough
Hey robby. Where is my sticker ! HOW COME ERINIE GETS ONE.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:58 PM   #979
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
Ok Robby I want my Limit Break sticker now!!!

You should have showed up, tell your wife to take it ez one night so you can come out
Old 01-19-2007, 05:59 PM   #980
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdmarz
It must have been hurting him, it was cold last night. LOL

Thanks for the pics Robby!! Next time make it out when my damn car is clean, it's too cold to wash it...maybe I should pay someone else to do it. hmm.

Anyways great turnout everybody! Jason come out next week dork! You swear like you need to be at a thursday night club that early yeesh.

Ill wash it for you babe
Old 01-19-2007, 06:39 PM   #981
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, robby.
WHERE'S MY STICKER !? LOL!
i was even offering to donate for those a while back too -.-
*sigh* don't you miss those conversations on vent? HAHA!

&Norm.. did those 'chuki life' stickers ever pull through?
been waiting on 240sxforums, hahah.

&yes.. i know my car's still non-op'd.
will be done in a week or two.. bustin' out some madd filipino time here

- marc
Old 01-19-2007, 06:44 PM   #982
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
hows the turn out been lately? i went to this once and only like 5 cars were there other then myself

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-19-2007, 06:47 PM   #983
s13poop
Post Whore!

it gets better and better

every thursday
Old 01-19-2007, 08:18 PM   #984
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
hmmm maybe ill take a thursday off from Dave n Busters, and go back out n see how things are...whats the usual time ppl start showing up

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-19-2007, 08:23 PM   #985
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
Ill wash it for you babe
Oh ho ho considering you seem to take the cold better than I do I might let you haha, I want a full service though.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:41 PM   #986
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
This comming thursday I turn 21!

Ill show up and then we go out to drink to celebrate? haha

thursday night jason DP birthday meet.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:58 PM   #987
s13poop
Post Whore!

^ you heard it guys

lets do next thursday

REEEAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY BIG
Old 01-19-2007, 10:36 PM   #988
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
you know what..
i'll roll out in my mom's accord.. or the 4runner
haven't been to the meet in a while.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:16 PM   #989
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Marc, Roll Up MAn!

Rep for Limit Break! youve been hiding
Old 01-20-2007, 12:40 AM   #990
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
man.. the rare time in a blue moon that i actually drive there.. and the guys who i wanted to see, where not there... boo hooo =(