Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-20-2007, 02:51 PM   #961
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Tool - Pushit (live version)

By the way, this is the best song ever, if you didn't know.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:13 PM   #962
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Ladytron

"the withcing hour"

and

Nine Inch Nails Halo_14
Old 12-20-2007, 03:25 PM   #963
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
craig mack - flava in your ear

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 03:46 PM   #964
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
just discovered the cool kids lol...theyr pretty sick, anyone know of any other groups with a similar style I might like?
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:21 PM   #965
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
there's an AWESOME techno remix of that song floating around the net....
should i be on some E when i listen to it?

fluck techno.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:23 PM   #966
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
no you should ingest 10 somas
Old 12-20-2007, 05:26 PM   #967
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2 bottles of tussin dm ftw!!! right now im listening to the geico holding message "ask a representative for help" I WOULD IF I COULD YOU DOUCHE RECORDING.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:35 PM   #968
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Fedde Le Grand - Let me think about it
Old 12-20-2007, 05:51 PM   #969
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBXjPuy_E0k[/ame]
Old 12-20-2007, 06:34 PM   #970
Subzeroqc
Leaky Injector

Subzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enough
Kanye West - Good Morning.
Subzeroqc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:50 PM   #971
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
just discovered the cool kids lol...theyr pretty sick, anyone know of any other groups with a similar style I might like?
u should undiscover them just as fast, if not faster....they're horrible

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:15 PM   #972
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
lol I just like shit with a different sound I never heard them before and they arent bad
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:02 PM   #973
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
A Day to Remember. Good band. Mix of hardcore riffs, and audible sound.

Saosin, before Cove.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:07 AM   #974
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
The Arcade Fire - No Cars Go

Awesome song
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:23 AM   #975
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Motherfuckin' Electro-House.

UNST UNST UNST UNST
Old 12-21-2007, 01:16 AM   #976
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
^buahhhah +1 for you.

i make that "unst" sound everytime i make a raving joke. it never gets old.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:06 AM   #977
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R6S5CJWlco[/ame]
Old 12-21-2007, 11:26 AM   #978
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
Old 12-21-2007, 11:30 AM   #979
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
A Day to Remember. Good band. Mix of hardcore riffs, and audible sound.

Saosin, before Cove.
despite cove dating my friend, i really stopped liking saosin after anthony left and cove came on... i mean, his band before that was 'mormon in the middle'. lame. he's a nice guy and all, just not into his vocals / lyrics.

but then again, i dont really like anthony in circa survive... cove should go play with circa survive and anthony needs to come back to saosin. imo.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:24 PM   #980
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7sei-eEjy4g[/ame]
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:57 PM   #981
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
Holiday times make me wanna jump off a bridge....been listen to x-mas music at work since after Thanksgiving and its been driving me insane. I can't do much cause it has to play but uhmm....gun loaded and ready to kill.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:36 PM   #982
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Aero-K View Post
Holiday times make me wanna jump off a bridge....been listen to x-mas music at work since after Thanksgiving and its been driving me insane. I can't do much cause it has to play but uhmm....gun loaded and ready to kill.
exactly. which is why at my toolbox i have my iPod semi full of decent songs.

fuck holiday music.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:58 PM   #983
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

The music in my phone/MP3 player often keeps me from killing my coworkers

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:04 PM   #984
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
listening to....
ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION - Angou no Waltz
And the rest of the album on...Funclub
Old 12-21-2007, 02:29 PM   #985
oldschoolsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
oldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The Beatles- You Can't Do That
oldschoolsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 08:14 AM   #986
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Dirt Nasty motha f*ckaaazzzzz
Old 12-22-2007, 10:21 AM   #987
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

Old 12-22-2007, 10:44 AM   #988
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
im listening to two under 7 kids running around the dealership screaming.

why do people bring kids when they buy cars!?
Old 12-22-2007, 10:57 AM   #989
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Chromeo-Bonafied lovin
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:57 PM   #990
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Jay-Z and Von Pea; "American Angster" [The Von Pea Remixes]

Yeah, it took people a minute, but the market is being hit with a bunch of remix albums of American Gangster.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote