Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-08-2009, 09:49 PM   #961
chrisa
BANNED

Trader Rating: (14)
chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chrisa
my car never breaks down.
chrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2009, 10:38 PM   #962
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Old 11-09-2009, 05:12 AM   #963
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
ur car is the new sex in the 310 <33
Old 11-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #964
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
omg I hate sentra people. Just because the manufacture of my suspension is Megan racing, this automatically makes my car a piece of shit.
seriously?

http://www.sr20-forum.com/members-ri...ew-stance.html
Old 11-09-2009, 09:08 PM   #965
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Your car looks sick Dave. Good job dude.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #966
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
is there gonna be a meet this week?

btw dave so sick!!!!

saw it the other day when i drove by
Old 11-10-2009, 08:57 AM   #967
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

anyone have any extra 5mm spacers?
Old 11-10-2009, 11:42 AM   #968
chrisa
BANNED

chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
i do!!!!!!!! looks sick dave!!!! i'll be at the meet tomorrow finally got my 240 up and running.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:43 PM   #969
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
does anyone have 15 mil 5 lug spacers I can test fit?
Old 11-10-2009, 01:14 PM   #970
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
anyone have any extra 5mm spacers?
I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
does anyone have 15 mil 5 lug spacers I can test fit?
I have 4 lug ones. IDK if that helps at all.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #971
chrisa
BANNED

Mike has like 20mm Devin. I think that's what he was running with the Enkei Evo wheels.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #972
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisa View Post
Mike has like 20mm Devin. I think that's what he was running with the Enkei Evo wheels.
already thought of that

His are slip on because he has super long studs

Fuck it I think im just get some extended studs! lol
Old 11-10-2009, 07:54 PM   #973
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
and watch them break off like twigs <3
Old 11-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #974
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
i do!!!!!!!! looks sick dave!!!! i'll be at the meet tomorrow finally got my 240 up and running.
sweet. Can I buy them? I'll show up tomorrow.
Now I need an alignment and tires. haha
Old 11-10-2009, 09:17 PM   #975
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

do you miss her dave?

because i do <3

step 1 .........step 2 ........step 3 ......step 4
Old 11-10-2009, 10:16 PM   #976
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

yes I do. We talked about this, too that night at the thursday meet. That car was you.
Hell, we went to freakin heliotrope ave. in that car.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #977
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
yes I do. We talked about this, too that night at the thursday meet. That car was you.
Hell, we went to freakin heliotrope ave. in that car.

srsly dude ! wtf ?!?! who the fuck can honestly say that they've been to
heliotrope ave. in their cars? hahaha

i dont know .. but some how some way this coupe is going to be up to
par.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:08 AM   #978
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
meet tomorrow?
Old 11-11-2009, 01:13 AM   #979
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
i wish i could go but no car to get over there

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:25 AM   #980
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
meet tomorrow?
and where the hell have you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sileightyfreak View Post
i wish i could go but no car to get over there
when the hell is it going to be fixxed ?
Old 11-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #981
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post

when the hell is it going to be fixxed ?
from the looks of it... not in this life time ahahahaha... sigh

Old 11-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #982
chrisa
BANNED

Quote:
sweet. Can I buy them? I'll show up tomorrow.
Now I need an alignment and tires. haha
yeah i'll sell them to you for $10 but i didnt bring them with me
but i'll be at the meet tonight FOR SURE with my 240!!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #983
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

so people are actually going tonight?
Old 11-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #984
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

I don't think so.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:28 PM   #985
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
youre not down!

Old 11-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #986
chrisa
BANNED

Quote:
Go tonight Devin!!! Lets get this meet back on it's feet!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
I don't think so.
Not cool
Old 11-11-2009, 07:25 PM   #987
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

i have no car .. my girl dropped me off at work. sucks man.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #988
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Not cool
Its kind of funny when you read the last few posts in a row though. lol
Old 11-11-2009, 08:01 PM   #989
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

no one has answered my question? is anyone going?

call me if anyone is going im down
Old 11-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #990
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

me and Chris are going. Sounds like Josh is down. I'm trying to get Jon to go.
people are going.
I might be a little late cuz I'll be at the sentra meet on artesia first, but I'm coming.