Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-25-2007, 03:46 PM   #961
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey howzit going everybody!
my names Dave i drive a s14, im building it for drifting little by little and have been featured on a few japanese magazines.
TRU_DAH-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 04:33 PM   #962
Sandro3582

Sandro3582 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

I, I'm Italian, and I drive a white rps13 with ca18det!
Bye
Sandro3582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 06:32 PM   #963
SexyKrnGirlDrifter88

SexyKrnGirlDrifter88 is an unknown quantity at this point
hi. I'm Michelle (Korean), gonna be 18 in a couple weeks ^^ Once I get the money I'm gonna get a 240sx (black). Newbie to cars and drifting so if anyone can help me out or teach me some new stuff about them, I'll apreciate (sp?) it!

PS: don't mind my screen name. my bf made that name up for me >.>
SexyKrnGirlDrifter88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 12:33 PM   #964
bRUt@L`S13
BANNED

bRUt@L`S13 is on the path to ruinbRUt@L`S13 is on the path to ruinbRUt@L`S13 is on the path to ruin
Hey,

im steven and i drive a S13 auto ITS SOOOO FAST!!!! iv had plenty of 240's but right now all i have is the auto for daily and a coupe project around 500hp ^_-
bRUt@L`S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 12:32 AM   #965
240slide
Banned from the Marketplace

240slide is on a distinguished road
Kinda new guy from san diego. been a member on here but i never post. name is andrew. i have 3 240sx's and a BMW M3. know some of the people here in San Diego but most of my friends are back in Maryland.
240slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:25 AM   #966
abstrakt
Leaky Injector

abstrakt is on the path to ruinabstrakt is on the path to ruinabstrakt is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to abstrakt
My name is Bryan, I'm 21..Currently driving a 99 Civic as a daily driver while I save money for my next project S13. Ive owned 3 240s, This will be my fourth. I am a pharmacy technician..Future plans are to go to Pharmacy School or Medical School. Ive always loved cars, Ever since I had about 500 hot wheels and matchbox cars from the time I was 3 years old and up.
abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:26 AM   #967
xHASTEx
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

xHASTEx has made poor choicesxHASTEx has made poor choicesxHASTEx has made poor choicesxHASTEx has made poor choicesxHASTEx has made poor choicesxHASTEx has made poor choicesxHASTEx has made poor choices
Hey, Just recently got a 90 240sx, fastback. Going to turbo the ka24e, and eventually maybe an sr. Just getting into the drifting scene around here.
xHASTEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:35 AM   #968
viperbite
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
viperbite is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
eh im new... sorta

w/e anyways :P

sold some stuff here before

bought some stuff here before

not much posting till now
viperbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:56 AM   #969
nightshiftgarage
Zilvia Member

nightshiftgarage is on a distinguished road
my name is chad, im 23 years old, i drive a kouki s14 , with a mild ka in it. i also have a 93 coupe that im stripping down to build from bare bones up.not sure on what kind of power yet.it wont be something very popular.ive been in to drifitng and autocross for years but i veonly atteneded 2 track drifting events. i live close to the "snake us 421" its a great road for drifting and touge action.it sucks during the day though, too many bikes. anyway enough
Old 10-29-2007, 05:06 PM   #970
lovely240
Zilvia Member

lovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nicelovely240 is just really nice
the name is Sel, I drive a 1989 240 hatch. right now that thing is giving me sooo many engine problems its not even freakin funny!
Im 22, just joined in August. Just thought this forum would be a cool thing to get into since I got a 240. Alot of the questions I had have been answered here. Ive ran across some interesting posts and some hilarious ones!
The car is primeres black, looking to get wide body on it and new rims. Its running like shit, and Im thinking of buying a whole new engine. Might get rid of it, still dont know. Ive got Kaazz LSD on it, Tein Coilovers. if i do sell it im keeping that stuff. (dont use it, but gives the car some value) Im gonna get it painted a nice hot pink color with black top, hood and trunk.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:15 PM   #971
KnightRyderx2
Leaky Injector

KnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really nice
Wassap y'all. Finally got my account situated and now I can post some stuff instead of just reading it. Anyways names Kyle Im 24 and Im currently in Okinawa Japan. Im originally from Hawaii and will probbly end up going back there to live some day. Right now I gots an white 95' Evo 3 with all the supporting mild mods, nothing crazy. I am currently collecting parts for when I go back to the states to build up a Sil80. Everything on it will be just like a JDM sil80 except left hand drive, maybe... I am also planning on buying an 2006 Evo 9 MR as my daily, togue and gymkana, the sil80 will be weekend drifter, still street legal though. I knew about this site for a while now but I never really thought about joining when FLiprazing240sx told me about all the good information on here so I said why not join. I mostly joined to get all the information I could and to expand my knowledge of my nissan that I will own one day. I had a Skyline before when I lived in Tokyo so Im not completely Nissan illiterate just really dont know to much about the 240 and the SR.
KnightRyderx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:27 PM   #972
jlkmotox

jlkmotox is making a name for him/her selfjlkmotox is making a name for him/her self
hey the name is Josh, new to the sight; obviously. i'm 22 and about to graduate collage in the next couple of months.

well i have a crashed ass 240. killed it on horse thief this weekend. rolled... bummed big time. it has sr, coil overs, suspension links and control arms, a cusco four point that saved my car from crushing more than it should have. so now i'm on the lookout for another s14 to transfer all my parts onto. any help will be much appreciated.

jlkmotox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:30 PM   #973
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Welcome noobs. Remember to search please before goin dumb.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:48 PM   #974
KnightRyderx2
Leaky Injector

KnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really niceKnightRyderx2 is just really nice
On a site this big and enough members to rival the population of china im sure that most of my questions have been asked already. I usually use the search option first before I ask something, not to fond of the vets attacking me saying "hey you dushe use the feekin search"...
KnightRyderx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:51 PM   #975
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Better yet, why dont you turn around and ask me first?!?!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:00 PM   #976
SantIR

SantIR is on the path to ruinSantIR is on the path to ruin
i m new.. hello people.. i hope to buy my first 24o this weekend.. and build it for the next nmds.. new mexico drift series.. brought to us buy the awesome new mexico drift group..
SantIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:04 PM   #977
captinamy

captinamy is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I'm Amy~ I don't think I ever introduced myself...I'm mostly just a lurker.
Got a 95 s14(drifter) and a 93 s13(dd); from Northern VA
Old 10-31-2007, 12:14 PM   #978
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't realize there was an "introduce yourself" thread... Haha... I guess I've just been going on here to look up info, never really bothered to post... But SEMA week is making me bored at work so:

I own an S13 fastback and an S14 that are both (right now) in pretty bad condition, but still run. Oh well, we can't all be ballers.

I just moved to the state that has it all, so I'll be entering in as many events as I can after this winter build up... (AutoX to learn lines, and drift clinics)... Should be fun.
hijack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:34 PM   #979
lovdrifting52
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
lovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her selflovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
whats up guys. my name is pedro i own a 89 s13 black on sportmaxx other than that its stock i work full time, dont go to school(atlaest not yet)i got into the whole drifting and stuff cuz i went an event thats where it all happen i live in ventura county up by SB i like meeting people so if you guys ever got something goin on i plan on making my car more of a show/drifter "someday' so yea thats me
lovdrifting52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:21 PM   #980
d3m14n
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
d3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to d3m14n
Hey guys, my name's Toan and I just recently picked up a 1990 pignosed red s13 coupe. Looking forward to learning from you guys about the 240sx. And if anyone wants photographs taken of their car in the Boston metro area, I'm the go to guy.
d3m14n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:32 PM   #981
Steven2

Steven2 is an unknown quantity at this point
My name's Steven

Moved from Atlanta a couple months ago from Kansas...

Got into the 240 scene here....bought a 91 240 planning on swapping an sr...

then traded my GSR for another 240 with an sr that needed a rebuild..plus some cash on his part...

no im daily driving my ka 240 until my rebuild is done...

this site is awesome from what ive seen

if anyone can hook me up with an oil pump...pm!

thanks
Steven2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:39 PM   #982
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

MunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MunsonAuto
whats up everyone? I'm Tanner, I just got a 1991 s13 the other day. I'm starting to acquire parts and trying my best to get the cigarrete/tobacco smell out of my car Most likely gonna build it to be an insane autocrosser and DD.
peace out
Old 11-02-2007, 01:22 PM   #983
Harris
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Harris has a spectacular aura aboutHarris has a spectacular aura aboutHarris has a spectacular aura aboutHarris has a spectacular aura aboutHarris has a spectacular aura aboutHarris has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Harris Send a message via AIM to Harris Send a message via MSN to Harris Send a message via Yahoo to Harris
Hello everyone,

I've been a forum member here for quite a while but never introduced myself. My name is Harris and I'm a soldier in the U.S. Army. I started modding cars back in 2001, when I bought a 1994 B13 Sentra SE-R (SR20DE). Since then, I bought an '89 240 in 2004, which I kept bone-stock engine-wise but had started working a lot on its suspension. However, due to bad rust issues, I was forced to get rid of it.

In 2006, while I was stationed at Fort Benning, GA, I bought a 1991 240 with an SR20DET already installed in it, but the motor didn't last very long. Soon after, I swapped over another SR20DET, which I've modified quite a bit (rebuilt the whole motor and installed some goodies in it).

This 240 is being used for the same intent as the last one: for roadcourse racing. I was kind of into drifting, but never really cared for it, so grip is my thing. I will be posting pics of my project, and there are lots of them, and hopefully you guys will like what I've done so far.

Currently, I'm stationed at Fort Riley, KS, and I'd love to meet any forum members while I'm here.
Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:20 PM   #984
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Im a noob, but not a noob. You heard? lol

My name is Richard and im laos. Ive been a member for a few months. Im 16, I only have my permit because I was lazy and got it late. I start driving in april. Ummmm, I am currently on my 3rd car. I guess ill state my car status?

First car- 1989 Toyota Supra
Second car- 1993 240SX fastback
Third and current- 1992 Coupe se.

I have my SR swap with BPU parts. Just need my intake pipe and exhaust side gaskets and I should be ready for my swap.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:08 AM   #985
czarli
Leaky Injector

czarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura aboutczarli has a spectacular aura about
new guy

I would like to say whats up
Just picked up my 1st s13 and lov it.
czarli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 02:51 AM   #986
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
hi my name is david i am from orange county

i am a huge fan of this website, its all i read at work.. lol
eulalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:33 AM   #987
jcoosi

jcoosi is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi my name is JC just picked up a wrecked s14 since I wanted to build a rwd platform.New to Nissan but not imports.Own 2 Hondas as of now a turbo 00si 420whp on pump 600whp on c16 and a 97 hatch with an itr swap.So I have wanted to do a Nissan for awhile found a good deal on a s14 so here I am to learn and build.
jcoosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:37 AM   #988
hotblah
Leaky Injector

hotblah is an unknown quantity at this point
wazzup peeps... i dont think i ever introduced myself yet... soo im mark... im from temecula... i drive a white 92 sil80 black top...
Old 11-04-2007, 08:53 AM   #989
Agent_Jay23

Agent_Jay23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey!.. My name is Jay and I'm from the Bahamas. I have a 1995 Nissan Silvia S14 with and SR20DE Motor ... Will be changed to an S14 SR20DET Motor really soon tho!

Hope you guys here can help me out on building my car! Thanks!
Agent_Jay23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 01:09 PM   #990
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
What's up all. Welcome to the site. I'm sure your stay will be pleasant as long as you don't make any dumb mistakes lol j/p.

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote