Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:58 AM   #961
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13shaka View Post
looks more like the A4 interior than anything else
or the new Regal

Old 12-02-2010, 10:31 AM   #962
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
New Regal's interior is nice. It flows so nice. Everything about that interior makes so much more sense to me. Look at that and then the Kia. Of course the Regal is more expensive though.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #963
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
wow, the seats look identical..like they belong in a boat or sthing..
Old 12-02-2010, 03:37 PM   #964
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Yeah, you have to compensate for those new cup sizes that have come out recently...

The "Gatorade" holders some manufactures are putting in the door pockets now are nice. It could be worse with those VW/Porsche fip out things that jam up.

Model specific integrated radios are the way to go. No one would ever want an inferior aftermarket system.

Look at that integration. Still looks good today. There hasn't been any advances in car stereo technology in the last 15yrs to take advantage of ether...
fucking ford taurus.

its all bubbles on the outside, they just HAD to carry to the inside also.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:55 PM   #965
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hyundai_Genesis_Coupe_R-Spec_Pricing
Old 12-08-2010, 12:02 AM   #966
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
has this been posted yet? dayum they look good on it

Old 12-08-2010, 08:54 AM   #967
Firestorm
Zilvia Junkie

Firestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Firestorm
so, the genesis coupe was finally released in germany. i was super excited about the car and that hyundai showed some love for the racers. but not here in germany... no track package, no r-spec. basically we can choose between the 2 liter turbo MT, V6 MT and V6 AT, and that's it. no brembos, no torsen diff, no nothing. sucks. hyundai let me down.
Firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:30 AM   #968
thrax
Leaky Injector

thrax is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
so, the genesis coupe was finally released in germany. i was super excited about the car and that hyundai showed some love for the racers. but not here in germany... no track package, no r-spec. basically we can choose between the 2 liter turbo MT, V6 MT and V6 AT, and that's it. no brembos, no torsen diff, no nothing. sucks. hyundai let me down.
That sucks, i would of thought they would of at least had the diff as Germany can get some pretty bad winters. Here in Canada they give you the diff even on models where the US equivalent doesn't have one like the base v6.
thrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #969
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Man, $26k for the 3.8 R-Spec is a fuckin deal.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:37 PM   #970
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
it surely is a decent buy.
now if they would offer some lease specials that would be great.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:41 PM   #971
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
sweet driver oriented dash. reminds me of a saab or an old bmw
I was about to say that...reminded me of the old Saab 9000: http://home.tbbs.net/~bhammond/saab/s9int1.jpg

I think Hyundai/Kia are going in the right direction. It reminds me of Nissan back in 2000 when they have dramatic exteriors and dull interiors only to improve with time in their next gen models.

Quote:
That's odd, you would think with the awesomeness of German roads and tracks that Hyundai would try to bring a competitive product.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:58 PM   #972
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Man, $26k for the 3.8 R-Spec is a fuckin deal.
eh, I don't see any real reason to choose it over a new or slightly used 370Z.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:03 PM   #973
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
requested a quote on the r-spec...just a shot in the dark but seeing what kind of payment options/financing i can get.
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:50 PM   #974
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
got a quote for 25.5k for the 3.8 r spec including fees UN-haggled. i guess theyre trying to move as many as they can before the new year but doesnt look like im gonna go for it
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #975
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Its not hyundai its your Germany headquarters staff... they make all the decisions, the marketing person over there must blow.

FYI Garden grove hyundai has 2.0t base for like 20k right now.
WISH ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:49 PM   #976
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
VIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This thread needs more pics.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #977
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
eh, I don't see any real reason to choose it over a new or slightly used 370Z.
Funny as it takes a 3k sport package on top of a 30k base 370z to get a "viscous" LSD. 33k is a long way from 26k.. I'd rather have the helical or a clutch type factory install.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #978
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
groan. it never takes long.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:11 PM   #979
mrflip69
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
mrflip69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Congrats to the people who made a new car look like a ratty S-Chassis <3
mrflip69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:15 PM   #980
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrflip69 View Post
Can we bring rep back??? PLEASE??? Or at least a like button! FFFUUCK!

+1,000,000 inconsequential points to you my friend
Old 12-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #981
Razi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Razi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Bahahahaha.
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:33 AM   #982
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
got a quote for 25.5k for the 3.8 r spec including fees UN-haggled. i guess theyre trying to move as many as they can before the new year but doesnt look like im gonna go for it
That's not bad at all.

Quote:
No shit. Lame.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:29 AM   #983
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
lol

Quote:

Quote:

pics and more pics
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-10-2010, 12:05 PM   #984
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
he's seated so low...how does that guy see the road?

wait he's pointing up. maybe he realized shit is to low.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #985
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #986
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
groan. it never takes long.

Ha ha, it'll be alright buddy.

Quote:
pics and more pics

Baller.

So does anyone from here have one yet?
Old 12-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #987
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
he's seated so low...how does that guy see the road?

wait he's pointing up. maybe he realized shit is to low.

I think it's the camera lenses that is distorting the perspective.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:34 PM   #988
badbob2121
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
badbob2121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
everytime i see one these on the road, the driver rides my ass, tries to race me and acts like he is the hardest badass ever to exist...in a hyundai...lol

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM = BOBBY_LS13
badbob2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:40 PM   #989
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
MAKE'M SAY UNNNNHHHHH
UNNNNHHHH

NAA NAA NANA
NAA NAA NANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishONE

First time i've ever really wanted a car just because of how good the body kit makes it look.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:42 PM   #990
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

So far the only one here with one is Dan from PSM. Ive been laggin on getting mine... i think getting it would mean id have to get rid of my s13, i dont have room or time or money for both.