Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-22-2016, 09:59 PM   #10021
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
That girl sucks, and what she is propagating is terrible.

Gentlemen, I think we're all in agreement here. There's nothing left to do now but bang our penises on the table and shout ye old secret zilvia chant
Old 03-22-2016, 10:04 PM   #10022
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I think they're just trying to hop on he bandwagon
And the bandwagon is going 300mph so the wing is necessary.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:10 PM   #10023
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Taryn Croucher. Look her up.

On a separate note about respectable yet attractive females, look up Meg Turney. You're welcome.
Is there a thread for favorite car girls? If not, someone should start one.

Here is mine.

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:25 PM   #10024
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Presidential candidates doing it wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTf_qyRXhxk

While that is not directly 240 related. It reminds me of all the hoonibros that get online and cry about being pulled over for "no reason."

Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:34 PM   #10025
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Taryn Croucher. Look her up.

On a separate note about respectable yet attractive females, look up Meg Turney. You're welcome.

Meh, I honestly don't care whose Internet car girl is more car girl.

OAG got me covered. Legit

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:36 PM   #10026
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
Yeah, at first glance the car's not all bad, but then you start looking at stuff like the stickers on the windshield and the subway ring hanging from the tow hook. MCR Factory sticker looks totes legit bruh. It all just seems so tryhard fanboy.
I was assuming that was all a given. Owner probably sits in his moms basement watching formula drift and vaping... I think i just described the basics of being in this thread
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:36 PM   #10027
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
God matej alone makes this thread worth checking in on.

@dizzariot I honestly almost tagged you in one of those miatas the other day but lately I just shake my head and lock my phone rather than have to look at shit like that any longer than I already have.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 05:49 AM   #10028
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEZxIT View Post
@bear_dellinger's instagram account is a sad vapid cocktail of shameless self promotion and every gruesomely cringe worthy trend. I don't get why something so uninteresting has such a following. Good for her for finding a hustle I guess. And look at us, we're "talking about her" now, so I guess that means she's earned another sweet I heart haterz sticker. Maybe she's a really cool person, in person. I digress.
I'm not familiar with bear dellinger but I do have a very deep hatered for thatboostedchick. She is human trash and nothing but an attention whore who isn't attractive and doesn't know jack shit about cars. She is literally worse than Snookie.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 06:43 AM   #10029
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Real "car girls"?!??

She is hitting every check box known to boy-kind. Cosplay, Raver, Scene Girl, Tatoos, Dyed Hair, Club Slut, Car Model, Car Driver, Rocker, Hoot Rat, etc...

The Photoshop is absolutely unreal however. It's like it's MySpace 2001 all over again and the fat girls with acne are doing their best to look hot for the likes.

I'd be truly curious to know what the deal is, she generally looks well proportioned and all. Could it be Acne, Small Pocks, Rosacea, is she 40? Is she a man baby?

Not hating, just shocked at all the photoshop and lighting effects.
This is accurate/10
Old 03-23-2016, 06:53 AM   #10030
Corbic
Post Whore!

"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardjass View Post
I'm not familiar with bear dellinger but I do have a very deep hatered for thatboostedchick. She is human trash and nothing but an attention whore who isn't attractive and doesn't know jack shit about cars. She is literally worse than Snookie.

Snookie was hysterical and I wish her well in life. I never took anyone from Jersey Shore serious. MTV got rich of their idiot asses, so more power to them for trying to make a buck.

That video of Boostedslut is why the terrorist will win however.

Bear Dellinger has certainly put more effort into whatever the hell she's doing... But the photoshops!!

Old 03-23-2016, 07:34 AM   #10031
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

This idiot trying to get $7500 for a car that would be worth 2 grand without the body damage in the MOST COSTLY TO FIX AREA ON THE WHOLE CAR.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5504197439.html
Old 03-23-2016, 07:42 AM   #10032
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
This idiot trying to get $7500 for a car that would be worth 2 grand without the body damage in the MOST COSTLY TO FIX AREA ON THE WHOLE CAR.

More like $750 lol.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:43 AM   #10033
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Are we collectively saying "would not bang" to any of these women? I'm not saying you'd buy them a drink or ask them out on a date or something, but would not bang? Yeah, they're trashy attention whores bred from the bowels of Snookie's muff cabbage, but let's not kid ourselves on simple physical attractiveness. They're not ugly. They're just horrible people. Is THAT not doing it wrong. If you did hump them, would that be the literal iteration of doing it wrong?
Old 03-23-2016, 08:56 AM   #10034
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
More like $750 lol.
I'm not a body expert but I don't see how anyone could quote that less than a $1000 to $1500 for the labor and paint, and that's not even including the cost of the sheet metal or the time/labor to fab it or the tail/corner lights, which is easily another $500. That car may very well be useless for anything other than a part out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
Are we collectively saying "would not bang" to any of these women? I'm not saying you'd buy them a drink or ask them out on a date or something, but would not bang? Yeah, they're trashy attention whores bred from the bowels of Snookie's muff cabbage, but let's not kid ourselves on simple physical attractiveness. They're not ugly. They're just horrible people. Is THAT not doing it wrong. If you did hump them, would that be the literal iteration of doing it wrong?
I'm not a body expert but I would not smash thatboostedbitch. The other chick could get it though.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:00 AM   #10035
Crazyced
Zilvia Junkie

Crazyced is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I don't care what anyone else says. I'd bang that bear right over the engine bay while she sings torque specs.
Crazyced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 09:02 AM   #10036
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Gingersmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 09:29 AM   #10037
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingersmurf View Post
Came here to post this, ROFLMAO...

Bear, is just a model who's only "job" is a model and be a spokesperson, meh, she's getting her employers products attention. Can't hate on her hustle.
Old 03-23-2016, 10:09 AM   #10038
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Car girls are the worst girls.
Old 03-23-2016, 10:14 AM   #10039
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Getting the Herp from a girl that you know "sucks dick for free shit" is always DIW....
Old 03-23-2016, 10:33 AM   #10040
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The Bear chicks name is cool. Never heard of her tho. Feeling good.
Old 03-23-2016, 10:36 AM   #10041
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
Can't hate on her hustle.
But can definitely hate on everything else.

Kind of on topic?

Old 03-23-2016, 11:00 AM   #10042
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12417766_1999492816942984_1990411884361302199_n.jp g?oh=d73ea5499db936d88de4176234fbc579&oe=578BCD0E

Scroll... that hillarious
Scroll... dedication to fakin the funk...
Scroll... Flordia...

The comments are hilarious too...
Old 03-23-2016, 11:05 AM   #10043
Z32TwinTurbo
Zilvia Junkie

Z32TwinTurbo can only hope to improve
Quote:

Since when is "all the doors open" eligible to be listed In the pro's section
Z32TwinTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 11:07 AM   #10044
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

That guy has a point though...

Just look at this thread. People post a clean SR swapped car and the seller wants $5k.

"No wai bro, I can get a clean roller for $250 and a engine for like $500!! Fucking drift tax bullshit".

All they while their car has been on jack stands for 5 years because they are "doing it right".
Old 03-23-2016, 11:14 AM   #10045
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:

Read what I said about having standards. I didn't ask anyone to have self-respect. Standards.

You guys are killing me with this 'hustle' thing. You hate Kei Miura for shitting out Rocket Bunny kits but you say that you can't 'knock a car gurrrl's hustle.'

Not defending the onslaught of RB kits. Just making a point. Watch the South Park episode about electronic ads.

Butters, you need to stop thinking with your dick.
Old 03-23-2016, 11:48 AM   #10046
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Quote:
Scroll... that hillarious
Scroll... dedication to fakin the funk...
Scroll... Flordia...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/oZyBsuP.png[/

WHere was this posted
Old 03-23-2016, 12:01 PM   #10047
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Car girls are the worst girls.
This. Fuckin A. made that mistake once...
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 12:16 PM   #10048
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
I call them Tuner Groupies.
Old 03-23-2016, 12:19 PM   #10049
Crazyced
Zilvia Junkie

Crazyced is an unknown quantity at this point
"Car girls"

Show me the picture of a girl with bloody knuckles because she's been fighting that rusty, ridiculously placed last manifold bolt for 2 hours before the ratchet finally slipped at the worst moment, sending her fist flying directly onto the nearest hard and sharp object. Yet she still got the job done.

Show me a picture of that. And I'll show you the picture of a real "Car girl".
Crazyced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 12:30 PM   #10050
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
I call them Tuner Groupies.
LMAO! This. There are a few who actually know what they're doing but they are few and far between. Most of them are exactly what you said.