Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-03-2014, 02:05 PM   #991
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
LOL.

But I think you may not have meant to post that 326 car.
Old 11-03-2014, 02:55 PM   #992
Martino
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Martino is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
LOL that integra hahaha
Old 11-03-2014, 05:09 PM   #993
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
At least he goes to the track and drives hard.
Drift life.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 06:02 PM   #994
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
LOL.

But I think you may not have meant to post that 326 car.
Yeah that was a brain fart for real...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:04 PM   #995
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
facebook find
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:14 PM   #996
Rak123
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Rak123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by danshaz View Post
facebook find
Lol that's my good buddy... He drove that car in to the ground it used to be absolutely mint.
But he's a big track guy, we drift and race together all the time and while he may not care about his car, he will never bash doors with something who's car is in good shape.
He's got a 2JZ that will be going in this winter, he just spends all of his money on go fast parts and is leaving the visuals until his cars performance parts are all done.
Rak123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:17 PM   #997
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^ I think this guy just one upped Harris and Derek King... Too bad I think he's serious.
silviaks2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:19 PM   #998
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
this thread needs to be posted in every god dam FB group of 240s across the nation. This thread should be giving people ideas on what NOT to have your car look like
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:19 PM   #999
Rak123
Leaky Injector

"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
^ I think this guy just one upped Harris and Derek King... Too bad I think he's serious.

It's not my car, I know how to do shit properly. Just giving you guys the info on it.
It's haggard as fuck and we all know it lol.

Also anything "stance" is doing it wrong. For all you stance kids out there
Old 11-03-2014, 09:24 PM   #1000
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rak123 View Post
leaving the visuals until his cars performance parts are all done.
There is absolutely no excuse for that fender.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:39 PM   #1001
Rak123
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post

Lol yeah his car is rough as fu*k... You should see the other fender... He paper mâché'd it... Like I said it's not my car, and idk what goes through his head but it's something else that's for sure.
But I'll stop posting now since apparently I'm doing it wrong for hitting the track with this guy.

And for the record
http://i.imgur.com/4G12g1I.jpg
The only thing wrong with my Silvia is the ride height since I have to climb a mountain to get into my garage and I don't like stacking 3 2x10's Everytime I have to leave/enter my garage
Old 11-03-2014, 09:41 PM   #1002
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Exactly.
Fellers always claim they 'ain't care,' but they care enough to go out of their way to do unnecessary mods to their cars.
If you are going to spend the one hour and ten dollars to paint your wheels green, consider instead investing that money into painting your fender and door to match the rest of the car. Or consider doing nothing and leave the wheels and fender alone.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:42 PM   #1003
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
I'll go on record and say that no one has ever made these wheels look the least bit respectable.
No?

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 10:41 PM   #1004
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
shitty pic, but the wheels are decent.

Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:11 AM   #1005
blackmags91
Zilvia Member

blackmags91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'll go on record and say that no one has ever made these wheels look the least bit respectable.

lol here is my car when I ran those wheels..
its on Panas now, so fuck yall
blackmags91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:25 AM   #1006
jerry_beans
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jerry_beans is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
...right into the concrete barriers

HAHAHAHAHAHA! matts chucked full of em!
Old 11-04-2014, 02:05 AM   #1007
harris180
Zilvia Member

harris180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Horshi -

It's like you are completely ignoring what I have said in all my posts.. Do i really need to go back through and quote myself?

The jist of it has been,

Yes the people making their car look shitty on purpose is fucken cringeworthy, the fact that they cover their decent paint in matt black spray paint, and the fact that they roll their guards with a pole but still only run 7 inch wide rims with 30mm spacers is fucken gay..

This im sure we can agree with

The fact of the matter is though, this thread has all sorts of cars in here that are 'doing it wrong'..

Drift cars MID EVENT!!! so if you crashed mid event and then dodgied the car up to finish the event you are doing it wrong apparently..

Cars that are clearly HALF WAY THROUGH A BUILD.. How the fuck can you tell the car is shit if it isn't finished being built yet?

Cars that are purposely built to be missile cars. It's like going into a destruction derby and ridiculing people because their car looks like shit.. The car is going to get destroyed, alot of the time cars are taken from the scrappers, the chassis restraightened, and then drifted and then destroyed.. Why the fuck would you spend 10 grand a flawless drift car if you know that you are most probably going to crash it? If its about learning how to drift, the last thing you want to worry about is your fancy paintjob/body kit.

And then there was the formula D s13 that was posted about 10 pages back.. Seriously? A professional drift car that HAS TO HAVE STICKERS and shit all over it, that looks better than 90% of the s chassis cars on this forum, yet it is still 'doing it wrong' because the few of you in this thread feel like it looks like shit..

Do you honestly not see the problem with this? You are lumping all those cars together into the same group, when there is obviously a huge discrepancy between them..

I honestly wasn't trolling, i just can't believe that you guys have now made almost 100 pages of a thread that is purely ridiculing people for the way their car looks.. If you don't think thats elitist and bullshit, then i guess i don't know what to say.. People talk shit about the honda scene with flatbrims and the s chassis scene with hoonigan and whatnot, but the fact of the matter the real problem with the car scene is people are unable to keep their ridicule to themselves..

I want to track my car, which means my paint isn't flawless because racing = crashing

Drifters want to drift their car, which means that they probably don't have a flawless body kit or paint because it is constantly rubbing against walls/other cars/sand traps.

And some of you guys want your cars to look flawless, flawless paint, perfect wheels, and a ride height that is ridiculous to daily drive, but that's your prerogative, and I would be just as disgusted with people making fun of you as I am with people making fun of anyone else's car.

Zilvia has sort of survived whilst many other car forums have died in the ass, but apparently the mature mindset of Zilvia died along with the other forums.. A perfect example is what oldmate said above, that this thread is the most popular thread on the whole forum, and all thats involved is posting photo's of other peoples cars, and talking shit about it..

That's sad in my opinion..
harris180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 02:23 AM   #1008
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Wow. You care entirely too much man.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:45 AM   #1009
KendallH
Zilvia Addict

KendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choices
Quote:
No?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmags91 View Post
lol here is my car when I ran those wheels..
its on Panas now, so fuck yall
No, those square wheels are absolutely atrocious. I'd run shitty XXRs before I'd even consider getting those.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:55 AM   #1010
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
harris is probably one of the C's Garage dudes trolling us.
Old 11-04-2014, 07:18 AM   #1011
bmaddock
Zilvia Junkie

bmaddock is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
this thread is the most popular thread on the whole forum, and all thats involved is posting photo's of other peoples cars, and talking shit about it..

That's sad in my opinion..
Troll or not, this does bum me out. Leave the shitty cars to Facebook groups, I like Zilvia because there is more technically inclined members posting in other sections of the forums.
Old 11-04-2014, 07:38 AM   #1012
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection

Old 11-04-2014, 08:06 AM   #1013
Martino
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Martino is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^Oh my fuck.....
Old 11-04-2014, 08:07 AM   #1014
Chronicle
Leaky Injector

Chronicle is an unknown quantity at this point
Spotted in a comment on a Jalopnik article:
Old 11-04-2014, 08:12 AM   #1015
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post

Nope, wheels still look like dog shit.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 08:45 AM   #1016
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Nope, wheels still look like dog shit.
Joo will eat dat cat poop.

Old 11-04-2014, 08:53 AM   #1017
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

funky Aero. i like the color a bit though
OutlawLui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 09:22 AM   #1018
Stiveno
Zilvia Junkie

Stiveno is on a distinguished road
dat saturn in the background, they must be friends
Stiveno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:19 AM   #1019
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rak123 View Post
He drove that car in to the ground it used to be absolutely mint.
But he's a big track guy
Not a fucking excuse. If he's a big track guy, he must suck. I hear that shit all the time "Bro I just go hard". Fuck, how about trying to not suck and get better rather then just throw your car off track every god damn run.

That fender makes me want to gouge my eyes out too and it proof he is part of the "aint care" crowd who thinks crashing cars is cool.

Some kid is selling this as a "shell" for $1600....

Yeah, how about $200 for scrap at the wrecker
Old 11-04-2014, 11:11 AM   #1020
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^That coupe in the back is nice