Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 10:16 PM   #991
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^^ agreed, what wheel and tire sizing are you running?
Old 06-01-2006, 10:19 PM   #992
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsracer
Big tires,
Wow, what sizes are you running?
Old 06-01-2006, 10:48 PM   #993
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
ride height looks just about perfect to me. i wouldn't get smaller tires
Old 06-01-2006, 11:01 PM   #994
gsracer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
gsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond reputegsracer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Thanks for the complements

Sizes are
18 by 9 +15
18 by 10 +20

sizes are 235/45/18 and 255/40/18
sadly thats the lowest profile falken makes the azenis rt 615 in, i will be stepping up to the 265/35 that just came out but it will be about as tall.

The rear camber is really bad right now at about 3.5 -3.8 degrees. Once i correct the camber , it will pull the tire out some more,, front camber is 2 degrees.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:08 AM   #995
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Looks good i like it
Old 06-02-2006, 02:48 AM   #996
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
What about this pic?? it seem like your tire is "in" the fender!! ahah So i'm not the only one with front tire hiotting the fender..lol

I need to go lower on front and still able to drift my shit?! what is the fuckin secret? maybe my tein flex are too soft too.. Next week I'll have my new d-max front fender here to try with..mh..hot!
Now I've to find some fuckin dish wheels!! anyone can help me?
18x9 18x10.. c'mon!
Old 06-02-2006, 06:09 AM   #997
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
What about this pic?? it seem like your tire is "in" the fender!! ahah So i'm not the only one with front tire hiotting the fender..lol

I need to go lower on front and still able to drift my shit?! what is the fuckin secret? maybe my tein flex are too soft too.. Next week I'll have my new d-max front fender here to try with..mh..hot!
Now I've to find some fuckin dish wheels!! anyone can help me?
18x9 18x10.. c'mon!
are your flexs as stiff as the y go and you still rub?

and as for wheels, dont you have nice gold 57 pro's?
Old 06-02-2006, 09:39 AM   #998
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx
are your flexs as stiff as the y go and you still rub??
Yes, maybe the fronts are a little fucked up, I've hit a curb back in the day..lol..
The front is only 8.5" +7 and car isn't low as I want on front, it still rub hard on full drifting, my front sidewall is missing from rubbing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx
and as for wheels, dont you have nice gold 57 pro's?
Yes but I would like something news, I really love equip..but lindsay don't want sell his..
Old 06-02-2006, 09:46 AM   #999
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
lookin hot as usual massimo! whens the uras wing go on?
Old 06-02-2006, 09:53 AM   #1000
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
mmm post 1,000 in this epic battle of hot cars
Old 06-02-2006, 10:07 AM   #1001
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
aaah front side wall?

s14 has some triangular piece
it ate my Neova
im going to cut it out
take off your fender buddy.
you'll see some triangle brace thing. i rubs it at full lock and eats your tire
for the fender rubbing, just notch (cut) your fender a bit. so when it tucks..it goes in there. heheh..
with a fiberglass fender it should do it it self but u dont want it to tcrack your fender.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:48 PM   #1002
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

Uras wings are coming here on middle of june with dmax front fender, 2 uras wheels 550 injector and 2 work crkai..

I've roll and pull my front fender but still rub, when I drive a lot I can feel the tire become to hot and have moment where it lost grip..it suck..it's like chewing gum..
Old 06-02-2006, 02:39 PM   #1003
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
hotrod
i was having those issues on my s13 too
was so bad Id have to fight the wheel
caved in finally and got the origin fenders
let em notch themselves, dont wanna deal with it anymore
metal fenders FTL

Last edited by TokyoNights; 06-02-2006 at 03:11 PM..
Old 06-02-2006, 02:54 PM   #1004
SwiftS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
SwiftS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
^A lip does not a low car make.
whoops i mean it would LOOK lower if i it had a lip lol
Old 06-02-2006, 03:01 PM   #1005
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
haha, you guys should see stewart's engine bay. He never hammered for clearance so theres this streak on the corner on the front wheel tub where the paint is Black/Blue/Brown due to the heat from the tire rubbing on it.

Old 06-03-2006, 08:36 AM   #1006
REDSH!FT
Zilvia Junkie

REDSH!FT is on a distinguished road
i ruined a set of tires rubbing on metal fenders...but they notched themselves most of the way so my fenders have a little ^ on each center now...

I swapped over to fiberglass and I plan on going out before paint and tearing up the parking lot behind the shop so i can get the marks right on the fenders...then sand and send it to paint...

I hate seeing people guestimate where the rub is going to occur so they chop like 3" off of the upper fender. Looks awful...
Old 06-04-2006, 01:09 AM   #1007
Johny5
Post Whore!

I JUST WANNA KNOW WHERE DA GOLD AT *mark high hats*

ugh had to raise the car a LOT to get into the booth, intercooler all over the ground suckaaaa
Old 06-04-2006, 01:33 AM   #1008
flytwa78
Leaky Injector

flytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dct223
my ghetto car.... not as low as some.. but yeah...

Are those Z32 brakes behind those wheels??
Old 06-04-2006, 10:11 AM   #1009
Marcos
Leaky Injector

Marcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5

Cars looking good bro.. Go with the GOLD...
Old 06-04-2006, 10:22 AM   #1010
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by flytwa78
Would it be shocking if it was?
(They're the same variant of brakes found on later Z32s, japanese S14s, S15s, etc).
Old 06-04-2006, 12:38 PM   #1011
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
Would it be shocking if it was?

Blew my eyes out of the sockets.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:07 PM   #1012
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
i'll play

could be lower.. wheels could be wider... but i think it looks ok
Old 06-04-2006, 03:12 PM   #1013
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/kidnrg/CopyofDSCN0087.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ofDSCN0058.jpg

ugh had to raise the car a LOT to get into the booth, intercooler all over the ground suckaaaa
Pics looks good johny! but c'mon! I can't wait again! I want see the final products!! seem to be to hot!
Old 06-04-2006, 04:15 PM   #1014
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Looks good johnny, what paint is that?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 04:53 PM   #1015
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
Quote:
Originally Posted by flytwa78
yes i have 30mm z32 brakes in the front..
Old 06-04-2006, 06:56 PM   #1016
TooFartyS14
Leaky Injector

TooFartyS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TooFartyS14 Send a message via Yahoo to TooFartyS14
i luv it stew, can't wait til its done

Image Exceeded Forum Limits
Old 06-04-2006, 07:51 PM   #1017
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
^Yes Yes YES! MTHRFCKNG YES! *orgasms*
Old 06-04-2006, 07:52 PM   #1018
Johny5
Post Whore!

thanks for the compliments guys. next pictures will be 100% finished with another set of wheels if they get here soon enough

paint is a custom candy color with some crazy variants to get it there haha
Old 06-04-2006, 09:13 PM   #1019
cdigity
Leaky Injector

cdigity is on a distinguished road

soon to be back on road with new ka-t
jgs front mount
split-second a.i.c.
vortech s.f.m.u.
walbro 255 lph
Old 06-05-2006, 06:29 AM   #1020
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
thanks for the compliments guys. next pictures will be 100% finished with another set of wheels if they get here soon enough

paint is a custom candy color with some crazy variants to get it there haha
New wheels?!?! hoooo!! what wheels!?I'm curious!!
Closed Thread