Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:17 PM   #991
chrisa
BANNED

Trader Rating: (14)
chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chrisa
Yes i am going, Mike is going and our friend Bryan with the Black 350Z. Maybe my buddy with the HellaFlush WRX.
chrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 08:23 PM   #992
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
chris call me when you leave...caravan from guiliver lol

anyone need stock brakes or 4 lug hubs? ill give them to you cheap!
Old 11-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #993
chrisa
BANNED

chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
i'm bout to leave work now, way to early to go to the meet haha.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:34 PM   #994
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Opinions on Megan Racing Coilovers - SR20 Community Forum - The Dash

Look what I've created. Oh, how I love drama. haha
Old 11-12-2009, 05:24 PM   #995
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I'm not sure what's the problem with Megan coilovers??? I don't run them but.... are they really that bad???
Old 11-13-2009, 09:30 AM   #996
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
EDIT:
nevermind.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #997
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Do it. Those wheels look bad ass on your car.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:35 PM   #998
chrisa
BANNED

ProDrifter Dave? really? hahahaha j/k
Old 11-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #999
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

haha. hey I came up with that name back in 2006 when I loved drifting.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:57 PM   #1000
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

man, this sucks. My tires are getting chewed up fast. The car pulls straight and the steering wheel is straight, but I get a fine rubber powder building up in the wheel wells. I guess my alignment is really that far off?
I don't really think I can get it professionaly aligned because it's too low. right?
Old 11-16-2009, 09:11 PM   #1001
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Sounds like too much toe. Any adjustable arms available for the car?

Old 11-16-2009, 10:14 PM   #1002
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
bump for this wednesday. who is coming out?

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:23 PM   #1003
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Clutch slave cylinder went out. Getting NISMO one and stainless clutch line and removing clutch damper. Hopefully can be replaced tomorrow so I could come out, since I haven't been here in awhile!

Old 11-16-2009, 10:36 PM   #1004
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

yayy Norm might come!!

I've been playing with the toe and I think I got it to where the tires are pointing straight when the steering wheel is straight. but still. And I don't think I'm rubbing that much.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:12 PM   #1005
240trooper
Zilvia Addict

240trooper is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to 240trooper Send a message via Yahoo to 240trooper
can i comes to the meet with a bmw?
240trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:21 PM   #1006
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240trooper View Post
can i comes to the meet with a bmw?
dang ballin!!! sure come on down this wednesday

Old 11-17-2009, 11:13 AM   #1007
chrisa
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
yayy Norm might come!!

I've been playing with the toe and I think I got it to where the tires are pointing straight when the steering wheel is straight. but still. And I don't think I'm rubbing that much.
Go to johnsons alignment dude. they do a really good job and they can align with coils and adjustable arms. its on the corner of 190th and hawthorne.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:31 PM   #1008
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Quote:
I don't really think I can get it professionaly aligned because it's too low. right?
you can never be too low dave
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:36 PM   #1009
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post

coming from the frame rail scraperer
Old 11-17-2009, 08:50 PM   #1010
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
ryota quote " bro im too low my wheel touches the top of my wheels wells" lol <3
Old 11-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #1011
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
ryota "if your scrapin lane markers, you could be about 1/4in lower"

LMAO... WTF
nOaAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #1012
nOaAAa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nOaAAa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nOaAAa
everyone going this week?!
nOaAAa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #1013
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

anyone down to go to pipeline?
Old 11-18-2009, 01:35 PM   #1014
chrisa
BANNED

im not going to pipeline. I'll be at boba tonight though
Old 11-19-2009, 12:46 PM   #1015
chrisa
BANNED

im so happy i got to see Teddy last night
Old 11-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #1016
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
yayy Norm might come!!

Look up 'string alignment' or 'diy alignment'

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisa View Post
Go to johnsons alignment dude. they do a really good job and they can align with coils and adjustable arms. its on the corner of 190th and hawthorne.
What's their rate typically like?
I've gone to Bear on Carson a couple of times after it being recommended
but never really been satisfied with the alignments I've gotten there
I would prefer to go to West End but waiting a week for an appointment sucks
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:59 PM   #1017
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisa View Post
im so happy i got to see Teddy last night
its like once in a blue moon... seriously

Old 11-19-2009, 03:30 PM   #1018
chrisa
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
Look up 'string alignment' or 'diy alignment'

What's their rate typically like?
I've gone to Bear on Carson a couple of times after it being recommended
but never really been satisfied with the alignments I've gotten there
I would prefer to go to West End but waiting a week for an appointment sucks
yeah waiting a week does suck, i've been very happy with the work johnsons does with my car. The rates really vary on mods. If you have stock its really cheap if you got coils it goes up and RUCA's it goes up again ect...
they did a 4 wheel alignment for about 300 and i have coils and all kinds of stuff. i also had them adjust my ride height.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:40 PM   #1019
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm giving Johnson's a call tomorrow. Hopefully they'll have time for me.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #1020
240trooper
Zilvia Addict

240trooper is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to 240trooper Send a message via Yahoo to 240trooper
Quote:
Originally Posted by sileightyfreak View Post
its like once in a blue moon... seriously
Blue Moon is some bombdiggy beer
240trooper is offline   Reply With Quote