Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 10-11-2023, 02:32 PM   #991
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Now you are suddenly for having 3rd graders read the bible and converting them to Christianity?
Sure, as long as they also give the Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and other religion a fair shot as well.

Quote:
They never intended the application of law or our society to act in a vacuum.
Doing an awful lot of interpretation are we? It's law, not a bible.

Quote:
In a world void of religion we'd all be screaming "science damn you" and would still kill each other. Just look at the gang and cartel violence. People will always set themselves up on competing teams.
Shit, at least science has evidence to back it up and experiments you can do yourself to confirm the results if you don't believe them, rather than vague interpretations of words transcribed, translated, and transposed (wow that's a lot of trans for a bible) hundreds of times over the last 2000+ years.

Basing your life decisions off an a belief system that requires blind faith, instead of basing them off logic, is a sure way to perpetuate turmoil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
Nope, not an act of extremists. Just a bunch of pissed off freedom loving Americans, many of which were too stupid to realize they were being setup as pawns. Unfortunately, Republicans can be some dumb sons of bitches. Not nearly as bad as Democrats, though.
So then you're saying all republicans believe the vote was stolen, the government should be overthrown, and Donny T should be instilled as SUPREME LEADER, but just haven't been fooled into acting out their fantasy yet???

Sounds an awful lot like a certain "F" word that I dare not speak.
Old 10-11-2023, 05:23 PM   #992
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I understand the stakes and that's why I'm unwilling to allow contextless stupidity cloud my judgment.
Except you're too stupid to understand the context due to your clouded judgement.

At least you're unwilling...
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 09:54 AM   #993
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
So the GOP puts forth Steve Scalise as Speaker, and members of the party -- namely Ken Buck -- are unwilling to vote for him or anyone else until they unequivocally say that the 2020 election was NOT stolen and make some commitments to an actual spending number and a promise to bring Ukraine support to a floor vote/
This is gonna be a long and shitshowy process, again.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 11:59 AM   #994
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
So the GOP puts forth Steve Scalise as Speaker, and members of the party -- namely Ken Buck -- are unwilling to vote for him or anyone else until they unequivocally say that the 2020 election was NOT stolen and make some commitments to an actual spending number and a promise to bring Ukraine support to a floor vote/
This is gonna be a long and shitshowy process, again.
No sooner than I post this and go for a run on my lunch break, it is looking like Scalise is likely to drop out of the running as soon as today due to lack of support.
Amazing

And I write too!
Old 10-16-2023, 07:54 AM   #995
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
There is no faith to be had.

No person to rally behind unequivocally.

No good answers to good questions.

Fetterman is right- America isn't sending its "best and brightest" to Congress. Then again, what best or brightest would want to endure this shit? The constant battles waged against Chinese, North Korean, Iranian, and Russian disinformation factories. Millions of people who literally don't believe in science. A groundswell of fascism. Imbecile coworkers.

It's frustrating enough to be a voter, it must be excruciating to be a (good) politician.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 11:07 AM   #996
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
There is no faith to be had.

No person to rally behind unequivocally.

No good answers to good questions.

Fetterman is right- America isn't sending its "best and brightest" to Congress. Then again, what best or brightest would want to endure this shit? The constant battles waged against Chinese, North Korean, Iranian, and Russian disinformation factories. Millions of people who literally don't believe in science. A groundswell of fascism. Imbecile coworkers.

It's frustrating enough to be a voter, it must be excruciating to be a (good) politician.
Are you not looking forward to a Jim Jordan speakership and an impeachment attempt as soon as January?

And I write too!
Old 10-16-2023, 08:03 PM   #997
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Gym Jordan's a blight, an indicator of what goes wrong when voters confuse involvement with a popular sportsball team school with competency.
Old 10-18-2023, 12:47 PM   #998
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Gym Jordan's a blight, an indicator of what goes wrong when voters confuse involvement with a popular sportsball team school with competency.
Apparently SOMEONE gets it, because he is losing votes on subsequent attempts.
Well, by "someone" I mean the GOP reps that aren't in safe districts that would rather not imperil their own standing in 2024.

And I write too!
Old 10-18-2023, 04:12 PM   #999
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Jordan has taken to threatening those who voted "no" and having people call congressperson's spouses.
Next he will be sucking MTG's dick on the House Floor to show his fealty

And I write too!
Old 10-19-2023, 07:54 PM   #1000
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I say PLEA, you say DEAL

PLEA

DEAL

PLEA

DEAL
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 09:40 AM   #1001
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Jordan has taken to threatening those who voted "no" and having people call congressperson's spouses.
Next he will be sucking MTG's dick on the House Floor to show his fealty
Was Pelosi some sort of prize pick? She's a drunk pandering bitch. They're all a bunch of degenerate maggots. Fuck'em all, I say.
Old 10-21-2023, 12:54 PM   #1002
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Was Pelosi some sort of prize pick? She's a drunk pandering bitch. They're all a bunch of degenerate maggots. Fuck'em all, I say.
You're, as usual, arguing a point that no one made seemingly just for the sake of making noise.
Pelosi has not been NOT the Speaker of the House, and those who successfully duped the American voters that they could do better in her stead have succeeded only in constant infighting and embarrassing themselves.
If my posts on the subject seem like schadenfreude, it is because they are.

And I write too!
Old 10-21-2023, 05:00 PM   #1003
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
You're, as usual, arguing a point that no one made seemingly just for the sake of making noise.
Pelosi has not been NOT the Speaker of the House, and those who successfully duped the American voters that they could do better in her stead have succeeded only in constant infighting and embarrassing themselves.
If my posts on the subject seem like schadenfreude, it is because they are.
Do better? do better than Pelosi? Which one of her big saggy democrat titties are you sucking on?

a lot of people could do better than that fuckin crazy drunk
Old 10-22-2023, 11:02 AM   #1004
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Do better? do better than Pelosi? Which one of her big saggy democrat titties are you sucking on?

a lot of people could do better than that fuckin crazy drunk
Mike, Mike, MICHAEL!!! The post you're responding to makes no mention of Pelosi actually being effective, but that the people who SWORE they were competent are burning themselves down.
You keep bringing up Pelosi, here. Do you want to post the fanfic fantasy journal you've been writing about how Paul succumbed to the hammer attack and she was free to declare her love for you? No? Then stop bringing her up.

And I write too!
Old 10-22-2023, 05:33 PM   #1005
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
I have a 15-month-old nephew, who is my favorite person in the world right now. I understand the stakes and that's why I'm unwilling to allow contextless stupidity cloud my judgment.
Good usage of the word 'iota' a few pages back. I love that word.

I hope I'm not being condescending, but this is not the same as having your own kids. As someone going through that 'they-are-changing-my-life' thing right now, I can tell you that schools in CA are a top concern for me if my return to the US lands me there.

No one is 'banning books' wholesale. They are trying to remove them from elementary schools.

/context.
Old 10-23-2023, 07:54 AM   #1006
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

It's not the same, no.

But one understands the stakes better when one's favorite younger brother has a kid, and you feel fiercely protective and loyal to the new family... it changes one's perspective.

60% of book bans in 2021-2022 came from 11 people. Tell me how 11 peoples' life experiences can be applicable to that many students' upbringing.

Edit: My sister-in-law was a teacher. You should be more worried about how laughably sophomoric school administrations are rather than being worried about what books are being read. Too many kids are being passed who shouldn't pass just so schools don't take a fairly major funding hit. Post-COVID brain rot and societal rot are both real and having long-term effects on students.

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 10-24-2023 at 07:27 AM..
Old 10-24-2023, 09:18 AM   #1007
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I'd love to see Pelosi's titties, honestly. I know they're fake. I want to see a decrepit corpse of a human with some sweet bolt-on chesticles.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 11:10 AM   #1008
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Still no Speaker of the House with some SERIOUS governing to get done in the next few weeks.
Matt Gaetz is an arsonist, perfect example of what happens when the dog catches the car.

And I write too!
Old 10-24-2023, 08:51 PM   #1009
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
It's not the same, no.

But one understands the stakes better when one's favorite younger brother has a kid, and you feel fiercely protective and loyal to the new family... it changes one's perspective.

60% of book bans in 2021-2022 came from 11 people. Tell me how 11 peoples' life experiences can be applicable to that many students' upbringing.

Edit: My sister-in-law was a teacher. You should be more worried about how laughably sophomoric school administrations are rather than being worried about what books are being read. Too many kids are being passed who shouldn't pass just so schools don't take a fairly major funding hit. Post-COVID brain rot and societal rot are both real and having long-term effects on students.
By the same token, how can a small percentage of people represented by a small percentage of the population need these books in elementary schools?

By the same token (as your edit) if kids are already being passed on the core subjects, why would I want 'these books' thrown into the mix to further distance my child from the practical skills they need to learn to be a functional adult.
Old 10-25-2023, 06:01 AM   #1010
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

And then Mark Meadows flips.
TFG goes on a rant and will likely see the paused gag order reinstated as a result.
This, plus the House drama, is making for good entertainment.

And I write too!
Old 10-25-2023, 03:39 PM   #1011
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Mike, Mike, MICHAEL!!! The post you're responding to makes no mention of Pelosi actually being effective, but that the people who SWORE they were competent are burning themselves down.
You keep bringing up Pelosi, here. Do you want to post the fanfic fantasy journal you've been writing about how Paul succumbed to the hammer attack and she was free to declare her love for you? No? Then stop bringing her up.
Mike, Mike, Michael, stop bringing up Pelosi and her big ol tittays!!! THE MILKS GONE BAAAAAAAAAAD. Besides, everyone knows Paul's on the sidelines with the sausage.

In today's news:
https://rumble.com/v3rmn4p-watch-as-...the-house.html
Old 10-26-2023, 07:36 AM   #1012
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
By the same token, how can a small percentage of people represented by a small percentage of the population need these books in elementary schools?

By the same token (as your edit) if kids are already being passed on the core subjects, why would I want 'these books' thrown into the mix to further distance my child from the practical skills they need to learn to be a functional adult.
The difference is that your child doesn't need to read a library book. Its existence means nothing if your kid doesn't pick it up.

But its existence means everything to a kid who gets no support at home and has no idea how to handle what they're going through. They get perspective and the knowledge that they're not the only person who has gone through what they're going through.

Practical skills aren't the entirety of what it takes to be a functioning member of society. You don't get empathy from practical skills, and like it or not, empathy needs to be part of the repertoire of any American voter.
Old 10-26-2023, 01:52 PM   #1013
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I'd love to see Pelosi's titties, honestly. I know they're fake. I want to see a decrepit corpse of a human with some sweet bolt-on chesticles.

You think JFK porked her back in the day?

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 02:00 PM   #1014
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
The difference is that your child doesn't need to read a library book. Its existence means nothing if your kid doesn't pick it up.

But its existence means everything to a kid who gets no support at home and has no idea how to handle what they're going through. They get perspective and the knowledge that they're not the only person who has gone through what they're going through.

Practical skills aren't the entirety of what it takes to be a functioning member of society. You don't get empathy from practical skills, and like it or not, empathy needs to be part of the repertoire of any American voter.
Should we include Hustler and Mien Kampf as well?

Empathy is not what America needs. Empathy is trash and is what is creating most of our problems.

Stoicism is what we need.

If you're 5 and a boy and want to wear a dress the teacher should be saying "nah bruh, you got a penis, go put on some shorts and play cowboys and indians".

Kids are sponges and simple to brainwash. This poly-gender trans bullshit is a cult, plain and simple. Secularism has become ifs own religion and is indoctrinating people with it's stupidity.

Remember all those weirdos that became priests to prey on children... well now they become teachers to groom kids.

Last edited by Corbic; 10-26-2023 at 02:34 PM..
Old 10-26-2023, 02:20 PM   #1015
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:

Share with us a list of these books which you, the childless, considers critical reading and essential to ones pursuit of fruity adulthood.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:26 PM   #1016
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
If your 5 and a boy and want to wear a dress the teacher should be saying "nah bruh, you got a penis, go put on some shorts and play cowboys and indians".
I disagree. The teachers need to just shut the fuck up and stick to what their paid to teach. I dont need them commenting on attire or suggesting what to do or dont do. Math teacher? Shut the fuck up and teach math.

If teachers want to show solidarity for anything social or political, leave that shit out of the classroom. No flags, no pins, no nothing. We dont want to know or need to know what peoples preferences are, leave that shit at home.

Stick to school uniforms and call it a day.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:32 PM   #1017
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I disagree. The teachers need to just shut the fuck up and stick to what their paid to teach. I dont need them commenting on attire or suggesting what to do or dont do. Math teacher? Shut the fuck up and teach math.

If teachers want to show solidarity for anything social or political, leave that shit out of the classroom. No flags, no pins, no nothing. We dont want to know or need to know what peoples preferences are, leave that shit at home.

Stick to school uniforms and call it a day.
I can support that.

Instead we have the opposite, teachers trying to slip propaganda into any possible opportunity.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:54 PM   #1018
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
You think JFK porked her back in the day?

I dunno, but I sure would have. Hell, I'd dick her down now just to:

a. Get my dick wet.
b. Record it and monetize.
c. See them baby feeders in all their implant goodness.
Old 10-26-2023, 02:57 PM   #1019
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
I can support that.

Instead we have the opposite, teachers trying to slip propaganda into any possible opportunity.
Double post but I don't really care.

My wife is a teacher. They generally don't get to say what they teach. The school is given a curriculum and that's what they stick to. My wife can't even decorate her room without principle approval. It's a standard public school. I don't know where half of these teachers are getting the nut to go against the grain but just know the teachers who give a shit about your kids - like my wife - aren't out there being fuckheads, just like not all mentally compromised people are active shooters.

Let's not generalize people. I'm guilty of it but the teacher thing is meh because I'm involved indirectly and I know the bullshit my wife deals with to be 'one of the good ones.'
Old 10-26-2023, 09:30 PM   #1020
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Double post but I don't really care.

My wife is a teacher. They generally don't get to say what they teach. The school is given a curriculum and that's what they stick to. My wife can't even decorate her room without principle approval. It's a standard public school. I don't know where half of these teachers are getting the nut to go against the grain but just know the teachers who give a shit about your kids - like my wife - aren't out there being fuckheads, just like not all mentally compromised people are active shooters.

Let's not generalize people. I'm guilty of it but the teacher thing is meh because I'm involved indirectly and I know the bullshit my wife deals with to be 'one of the good ones.'

We went and looked at Pre-Schools and enrolled my munchkin back in August. Of the 7 we looked at 3 had Pride shit. I'm on several area parents groups and it's a problem. Is it every school, teacher and class? No. But it's happening and it needs to be stopped. No tolerance for this bullshit.