Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-10-2016, 08:52 AM   #10321
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Details? What happened?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2016, 09:19 AM   #10322
bigs
Nissanaholic!

bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
this happened

bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 09:41 AM   #10323
AllThingsGravy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her selfAllThingsGravy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
this happened

"Do you even vape bro?????"
AllThingsGravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:42 AM   #10324
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Some times the internet is great.
Old 04-10-2016, 02:03 PM   #10325
JM216S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
JM216S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

They want 10 grand for this thing... Poor car...

Last edited by JM216S14; 04-10-2016 at 07:03 PM..
JM216S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 03:31 PM   #10326
izzy-
Zilvia Member

izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5516734058.html

izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:56 PM   #10327
izzy-
Zilvia Member

izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
lmao look at this trash

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/5472296339.html
izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 07:48 PM   #10328
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Old 04-10-2016, 08:06 PM   #10329
joshg51
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
joshg51 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
last week at Cars And Cofffee SF

Poordovens and half ass bumper mounting

His front poke was so bad you can see it buckled the front part of his fender, was probably going for the FD look

And this thing, As I was going up to take this pic the mouthbreather in that hoodie said "BRO THIS THING IS SIIAACCCKKKK"
Old 04-10-2016, 09:28 PM   #10330
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Scoured CL today.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5475315723.html

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5522776070.html
Old 04-10-2016, 10:06 PM   #10331
Maximum
BANNED

Maximum is an unknown quantity at this point
lol wow. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5522829705.html

Maximum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:47 PM   #10332
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Cuscus sway bars are good because if you get hungry you can just eat them.

Old 04-11-2016, 07:36 AM   #10333
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews

Apparently I'm a super hater according to brandontopaz aka topazbrandon aka topazdrifter aka driftingbrandon aka topazingdrifterbranflakes (that guy who had a poll for his user name).

At least the other guy that commented gets it.

Sent from my iPhone using that one app for browsing forums
Old 04-11-2016, 07:42 AM   #10334
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
When any of these idiots can explain to me how that front fitment is necessary and functional, and why they shouldn't just trim the fenders and make it full on open wheel instead of mostly, I will apologize and admit that I'm wrong. Until then, I maintain the stance (pardon the pun) that it is non-functional garbage that serves no purpose other than to get e-points from trendy idiots and to be owned by someone who is either too poor or too lazy to put flares on the front.

Also, I find it highly amusing from a glance that none of those stickers on the car appear to be from known Miata tuning houses or companies that are known to specialize in aftermarket Miata parts. I wonder why that is, lol.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 08:17 AM   #10335
derek king
Nissanaholic!

derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardjass View Post
When any of these idiots can explain to me how that front fitment is necessary and functional, and why they shouldn't just trim the fenders and make it full on open wheel instead of mostly, I will apologize and admit that I'm wrong. Until then, I maintain the stance (pardon the pun) that it is non-functional garbage that serves no purpose other than to get e-points from trendy idiots and to be owned by someone who is either too poor or too lazy to put flares on the front.

Also, I find it highly amusing from a glance that none of those stickers on the car appear to be from known Miata tuning houses or companies that are known to specialize in aftermarket Miata parts. I wonder why that is, lol.
Wait. You really don't know why the wheels are out of the fenders that far?
Old 04-11-2016, 08:30 AM   #10336
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
Wait. You really don't know why the wheels are out of the fenders that far?

Uhhh THIS!

You do realize that the setup is extremely functional for its purpose, right? It just looks dumb af
Old 04-11-2016, 08:41 AM   #10337
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Honestly, no, but then again, I don't really follow drifting retardation. I'm assuming it makes the vehicle tend more towards oversteer (and destroys the wheel bearings and fucks up what the suspension geometry was designed for but that's a whole other point) so that's their rationale for using it but by all means, enlighten me. Regardless, it looks like a good way to slice your tires on a fender or get you some nice bacon fenders so I am sticking to my stance that it is completely fucking retarded, and even if they run it, it should either be open wheel, or covered with a fender.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:42 AM   #10338
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
It wasn't functional this weekend.

Proof that angle and power have ruined drifting.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:01 AM   #10339
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Kei Miura clearly has a substance abuse issue. How have his close friends not staged an intervention??

Old 04-11-2016, 09:06 AM   #10340
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Thanks for ruining my day Obee. I had completely forgotten about the "Boss FD"
Old 04-11-2016, 09:09 AM   #10341
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
I can understand and agree powers car was nice when it was green. but do you guys think that was his choice to change the car to what it is now? im sure his sponsors has a team of designers(horrible ones) and they designed that car to todays American drifting market. Im sure he hardly spent a penny on that car and all he has to do is drive it. I, myself and most of you guys that drive or use to drive that if any major sponsor built you a car and paid you to travel and drive but the car was ugly as shit, you would still be out there in the car driving your hearts out. Being a driver, you would take any opportunity to get yourself out there no matter what the car looks like, and im talking from a professional stand point, not these busted "missle" cars. I can understand Final Bout is all about the Japanese style, and I respect that 100% but I feel like having some pro drivers out there might take some drivers driving to the next level. When I was driving and competing, some of my best driving was with pro/great drivers.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:11 AM   #10342
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Kei Miura clearly has a substance abuse issue. How have his close friends not staged an intervention??
even his cat feels the same way....

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:16 AM   #10343
derek king
Nissanaholic!

derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardjass View Post
Honestly, no, but then again, I don't really follow drifting retardation. I'm assuming it makes the vehicle tend more towards oversteer (and destroys the wheel bearings and fucks up what the suspension geometry was designed for but that's a whole other point) so that's their rationale for using it but by all means, enlighten me. Regardless, it looks like a good way to slice your tires on a fender or get you some nice bacon fenders so I am sticking to my stance that it is completely fucking retarded, and even if they run it, it should either be open wheel, or covered with a fender.
Holy shit the suspension theories you have here are hilarious
Old 04-11-2016, 09:19 AM   #10344
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
Holy shit the suspension theories you have here are hilarious
Yeah, okay buddy. I mentioned suspension once in that entire response and hardly talked about it. Please tell me more about these "theories" I have though.

I feel like this isn't being understood. I'm not bashing the wider front track or anything about the suspension. I'm bashing where the fender is compared to the wheel and tire, which can be altered without altering any of that other stuff.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:28 AM   #10345
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKsamuraiS14 View Post
im sure his sponsors has a team of designers(horrible ones) and they designed that car to todays American drifting market.
He no longer drives pro though so at least he could lower the car and remove the zebra vomit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.E View Post
Thanks for ruining my day Obee. I had completely forgotten about the "Boss FD"
Never forget. It's our only defense.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:30 AM   #10346
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKsamuraiS14 View Post
I can understand and agree powers car was nice when it was green. but do you guys think that was his choice to change the car to what it is now? im sure his sponsors has a team of designers(horrible ones) and they designed that car to todays American drifting market. Im sure he hardly spent a penny on that car and all he has to do is drive it. I, myself and most of you guys that drive or use to drive that if any major sponsor built you a car and paid you to travel and drive but the car was ugly as shit, you would still be out there in the car driving your hearts out. Being a driver, you would take any opportunity to get yourself out there no matter what the car looks like, and im talking from a professional stand point, not these busted "missle" cars. I can understand Final Bout is all about the Japanese style, and I respect that 100% but I feel like having some pro drivers out there might take some drivers driving to the next level. When I was driving and competing, some of my best driving was with pro/great drivers.

This is exactly why I don't attempt to drift competitively or professionally. My car is an expression of myself and I want complete creative freedom over that canvas. I will NEVER let someone design my car for me. Driving in Final Bout is my only major goal, FD is dog shit and means nothing to me. If pro drivers want to attend FB then bring a car that doesn't look like a bag of dicks; it's that simple. A lot of the driving in Final bout is already "next level." Will pro drivers attending boost their level even higher?
Old 04-11-2016, 10:07 AM   #10347
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
This is exactly why I don't attempt to drift competitively or professionally. My car is an expression of myself and I want complete creative freedom over that canvas. I will NEVER let someone design my car for me. Driving in Final Bout is my only major goal, FD is dog shit and means nothing to me. If pro drivers want to attend FB then bring a car that doesn't look like a bag of dicks; it's that simple. A lot of the driving in Final bout is already "next level." Will pro drivers attending boost their level even higher?
Haven't heard the whole 'self-expression-on-a-blank-canvas' thing in a while. Thanks for that, Takumi.

Has anyone pointed out the obvious yet? Why aren't all the D1GP cars running excessive front track? Why can they drift in the rain without turning the course into a junkyard?

Final Bout turning down the trio of ugly fucking cars isn't just an internet publicity stunt. It's pretty awesome that whoever is making the decisions is sticking to their guns. If Mike Whiddettetlydoo asked Final Bout if he could attend I'm pretty sure they'd say no. I'm happy that 'famous' people don't get a pass just because they're 'famous.'
Old 04-11-2016, 11:13 AM   #10348
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Haven't heard the whole 'self-expression-on-a-blank-canvas' thing in a while. Thanks for that, Takumi.

Just a general inquiry, but who the hell is Takumi?
Old 04-11-2016, 11:21 AM   #10349
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Just a general inquiry, but who the hell is Takumi?

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM   #10350
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Hey everyone, shut the fuck up. FDs ghay. We all know this.

No one gives a shit about your feelings, the culture is fucked. Just keep doing what you want and post pics of shitty cars here. This is a thread to make fun of the bullshit, not get caught up in it like a bunch of tryhards.

Actually fuck it I hate you ppl do whatever you want