Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-07-2008, 10:07 PM   #1021
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
small update.

hard parkin once again

DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 05:07 AM   #1022
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
She found a friend today.....

So I bought her a present...

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:00 AM   #1023
autotechmotoring
Banned from the Marketplace

autotechmotoring will become famous soon enoughautotechmotoring will become famous soon enoughautotechmotoring will become famous soon enoughautotechmotoring will become famous soon enoughautotechmotoring will become famous soon enough
*SPY PICS* Mazworx New Race Car!

Probably will get shot and hanged for posting these pics up, but you just have to admire the work being done on this beast. I figure alot of you Zilvia members will appreciate this

And if anyone can guess what it is, you get a free case of beer :P

It will be campaigned as a Modified class car for the 2008 Nopi/NHRA Sanctioned Drag Racing Series...More details will be coming soon of this as time nears by

autotechmotoring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #1024
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
Old 01-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #1025
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de

let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:15 AM   #1026
txrxs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
txrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfectiontxrxs is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

new car.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:42 PM   #1027
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
tunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tunerzimage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFtKiNg240sxy View Post
small update.

hard parkin once again

Is this jameson's car??

And some updates for me. New colored cluster and Q45 Brakes.

Old 01-08-2008, 02:01 PM   #1028
dogg4217
Leaky Injector

dogg4217 will become famous soon enoughdogg4217 will become famous soon enoughdogg4217 will become famous soon enoughdogg4217 will become famous soon enough
dogg4217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #1029
grey
Leaky Injector

grey is making a name for him/her selfgrey is making a name for him/her self
i can't remember if I have posted these before.

My old 180sx

My 240 that i have had for just over a year now.

grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:37 PM   #1030
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
i was bored, so i decided to do a little photo shoot....... by myself

enjoy guys!!

:bigthumbu

Old 01-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #1031
s13 drifta
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (105)
s13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enoughs13 drifta will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 105 reviews

My old hicas fastback and s14, I miss them both.
s13 drifta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:20 AM   #1032
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunerzimage View Post
Is this jameson's car??
yes it is. haha. sup brandon

another update as of today
DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:00 AM   #1033
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Well i was on top of my roof takin down the x mas lights and took this pic..........

and this was my x mas car pic lol

lmk know what u guys think

Old 01-09-2008, 02:09 AM   #1034
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
only pics i have of my car right now....low res, and taken during my swap...

Old 01-09-2008, 04:44 AM   #1035
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
I think this is where I can post this?

Well, finally got a few minutes to sit down and edit some photos from my vacation back in November. I drove from Bellingham, Washington to Irwindale Speedway for D1GP on thanksgiving weekend. I was awarded media credentials so I decided to make a trip out of it, and enjoy watching and shooting the best drifting in the world. In all, I drove over 2600 miles from Thursday-Tuesday.

I left Bellingham on Thursday afternoon and got to my Brothers house in Eugene, Or in time for a quick thanksgiving dinner. Unfortunately my rear brakes just hit metal on metal when I pulled into his driveway so Friday morning was spent calling every auto parts store finally resulting in my slapping some pads on and leaving at noon. With 14 hours to drive, I hit cruise control and shot through southern Oregon and northern California. When night fell I pulled over to grab a bite to eat and noticed a pool of fluid under my car, nothing something exciting when you're 2 states away from home. I determined it to be power steering fluid, which didn't matter because the belt snapped a week before the trip. So I jabbed the accelerator and shot straight into Irwindale at 3:30 in the morning. Managed to find a quiet place to park and took a nap in my car and woke up ready to shoot the next day. The first day was rather hard just because I was extremely tired and having difficulty figuring out how to approach a shot with my new lenses. The second day made the trip worth it, having the second best seat in the house (first being the drivers seat ), I got coated with chunks of tire and left the track with a huge grin on my face. Heading back was rather uneventful, stopped at my Brothers house on Monday night and got back into Bellingham on Tuesday night.

Despite the long drive, emergency car repair, lack of sleep, huge gas bill (the Cressida was thirsty...), and sleeping in my car, I had an awesome time and theres no way I won't be at the event next year

Here's a few photos at the event because this is the photo folder I guess...

Hope you guys enjoy!!!

-Jackson.Vaughn.Photography-
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:54 AM   #1036
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253

i hate snow. and that guy with the gay ass truck better not be hitting my S14 with his door

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:15 AM   #1037
smokins14
Leaky Injector

smokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to all

smokins14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:45 AM   #1038
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid-Performance.com View Post
Probably will get shot and hanged for posting these pics up, but you just have to admire the work being done on this beast. I figure alot of you Zilvia members will appreciate this

And if anyone can guess what it is, you get a free case of beer :P

It will be campaigned as a Modified class car for the 2008 Nopi/NHRA Sanctioned Drag Racing Series...More details will be coming soon of this as time nears by
Looks like a S15 to me .

I got my 5-speed done....

Car got backed into by my parents neighbors over the holidays so I'm going to repaint the whole car...which is good because I got some goodies that need painting on it.

95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:02 PM   #1039
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:19 PM   #1040
shift_s14
Zilvia Member

shift_s14 is making a name for him/her selfshift_s14 is making a name for him/her selfshift_s14 is making a name for him/her self
wheels AHHH
shift_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #1041
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
haha ok ok im sorry all my pics are hardparked. lol
its a new year so hopefully i can get off my lazy ass to get a better job to fund track events
lol

rx7 forum people complaining its not dot approved and i could be the cause of getting rear ended.. lol
Old 01-09-2008, 04:18 PM   #1042
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
^^ you entered! oh noesssss

Old 01-09-2008, 05:05 PM   #1043
Impact Drift
Leaky Injector

Impact Drift is a well-known jackass
Took a long time to build it but it's lookin pretty good. To me, of course, it's just better in person but here's some pics.
Amazing what $500 for a car and $15000 on upgrades can get you.

Impact Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 06:39 PM   #1044
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
what no hood, lights, windows, and interior??

ahhaha jk jk

just waiting on my widebody, i dunno if ima keep em
Old 01-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #1045
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
^^ you entered! oh noesssss

will you hurry up and get that thing on!

hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #1046
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
Ch-ch-check this 'ish out...

J-Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #1047
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Here is my project .. hopefully I will be able to do alot more this year to her..well both..LOL

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 09:37 PM   #1048
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:54 PM   #1049
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
i was bored

Old 01-10-2008, 12:31 AM   #1050
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
I dont post much pictures but, heres my car.

waiting on my Origin fenders to get here so i can trash these shitty ass over fenders I have on currently.

Then once fenders are in:
test fit
prep
then off to paint.

Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote