Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #1021
vespaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (64)
vespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline slider View Post
here are some full car shots... 18"ftw

what size are those??
hawt...
vespaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2008, 12:58 PM   #1022
skyline slider

Trader Rating: (0)
skyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the roughskyline slider is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespaman View Post
what size are those??
hawt...
18x10 rear, 18x9.5 front
Pictures of the 18x12 to come in a month or so
Old 03-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #1023
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
in +45 R Disk?
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 07:11 PM   #1024
jfandem
Leaky Injector

jfandem will become famous soon enoughjfandem will become famous soon enoughjfandem will become famous soon enoughjfandem will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUSANMANDIC View Post
specs on the wheels?
Hey there. Those are my wheels, he was test fitting them on his car. Specs are as follows:

Front: 18x9.5 +6 245/35/18

Rear: 18x10.5 +16 275/35/18

He has front 15mm spacers, and rear 25mm spacers on his car, with pulled and rolled fenders. He rolled mine the same, but I will not be using spacers, so I hope they will clear and it looks like they will be fine. I wanted a really wide tire in the back, and dont like the look of stretched tires too much, thats why I went with the 275. Ill post pics when its done.
jfandem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:11 AM   #1025
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
I hope this is the right section. I've never payed much attention to it until now.
Anyways.. I was wondering how this will fit.
17x9 +17 with 245/40/17 all around on Tein S-tech's with Tokico blues on a stock bodied S14.

If this is the wrong place could a mod move it to the right place.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:38 AM   #1026
xxchurroxx
Zilvia Member

xxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to xxchurroxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxchurroxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeasT_MoDe View Post
i don't see how thats gonna work. need more stretch and/or more camber

v-mount ftmfw.
xxchurroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:58 AM   #1027
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
it works as long as he drives on glass lol
Old 03-18-2008, 11:13 AM   #1028
jfandem
Leaky Injector

jfandem will become famous soon enoughjfandem will become famous soon enoughjfandem will become famous soon enoughjfandem will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxchurroxx View Post
i don't see how thats gonna work. need more stretch and/or more camber
I already posted about that, those arent going on his car, he has 25mm spacers in rear, and those are going on my s14 with no spacers, and also pulled. He was just doing it for pics/test fit purposes.
jfandem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:00 PM   #1029
roksta2s

Trader Rating: (1)
roksta2s is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
AME Circlar Spec R 18x9 front w/-2 camber, 18x10 rear w/-3.5 camber, +15 all around. (i need better pix, i know)

roksta2s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 02:53 AM   #1030
olah.inc
Zilvia Member

olah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by roksta2s View Post
AME Circlar Spec R 18x9 front w/-2 camber, 18x10 rear w/-3.5 camber, +15 all around. (i need better pix, i know)
what tires have these?
olah.inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:25 AM   #1031
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

silvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to behold
heres a sad attempt

Ok now i know im going to get blasted for the fit but I traded my rims for these 2 days before my current deployment to afghanistan, and I had a set of 30mm spacers on the front to clear the old wheels that stayed on there. Well since I have been over here I bought a set of 15mm spacers and soon will be buying rear fenders for the silvia (she needs em) well here you go

Front 18x9.5 +7 225/40/18
Rear 18x11 -5 245/40/18

Old 03-19-2008, 09:50 AM   #1032
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
do you already have over fenders in the front or is that just as shadow? If those are stock front fenders i vote you just roll and pull a little and keep the front as is and for the rear you DEF. need over fenders. Get that stuff ordered so its sitting and waiting for you to come home.
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 09:53 AM   #1033
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

silvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to beholdsilvia_twins is a splendid one to behold
there are overfenders up front but there is still 30mm spacers on it too. Yeah its just sitting under a car cover for 8 more months.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:27 PM   #1034
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
those are some ballin wheels my friend, love vs-kf's
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:35 PM   #1035
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
serious! shit is lettuce!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:13 PM   #1036
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
YES INDEED! those wheels are the dopest! All you need to finish is a nice pull.
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 03:20 PM   #1037
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
I wanna buy 18 TE's and play checkers with them.....

guess who said that
Old 03-19-2008, 09:50 PM   #1038
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

overb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to behold
stock fenders with 15mm spacer in the back making it an effective 17x9 -7 (need a 3mm spacer to clear the OEM studs because it hits the back of the hub)

i plan on putting a 5mm in the front as well

gonna run 235s front and 225s rear. 215s dont clear this rim because its not reverse mounted so the lip is HUGE and doesn't allow for insane stretches....tire shop also tried using the cheetah.

i'm still kinda stuck on what size tires to run.

i think 45 sidewall is too high for the front...so next possible solution is 235/40/17 since 215 doesn't fit.

rear i need 225 because i need it to fit the wheels and not sure if 235s will clear. also these are my drift rims and i'm on NA KA so it might take a lot to spin brand new federals in 235....

any suggestion?

here are the pics!

Last edited by overb0ost; 03-19-2008 at 10:17 PM..
overb0ost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:17 PM   #1039
silvia_twins
Zilvia Junkie

here is a pic of the car the rims came off of
same thing
WORKS VS-KF
Front 18x9.5 +7 225/40/18
Rear 18x11 -5 245/40/18

Old 03-19-2008, 10:38 PM   #1040
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
FRONT: FENDER PULLED
17x9 +10 effectively

REAR:
17x10 +15
kevtrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 04:29 AM   #1041
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
17x9.5 -5.
215/40/17
according to the alignment sheet its around -4 degrees of camber.
(KTS camber plates/coilovers on S14 LCAs)
origin 20mms.

and i already posted about the rears earlier.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:24 AM   #1042
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

overb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to behold
hey ayuaddict,

did you have trouble fitting 215s on those MBs/CSTs?

the shop that i tried said it couldn't be done because of the barrel design (not reverse mounted)
overb0ost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:37 AM   #1043
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
nope, fit fine.

just cheetah'd that shizzzz.

they went on first try.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:52 AM   #1044
s14gj
Zilvia Addict

s14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant future
ayuaddict

car looks so sick
s14gj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 11:01 AM   #1045
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtrinh View Post
FRONT: FENDER PULLED
17x9 +10 effectively
Very nice. Who did the fender work? How were the fronts pulled? They look much better than mine, although, by the time I got to the fronts, I just beat the shit out of them, and they were both wrinkled and dented before I even started, so now the look like cottage chesse up close... LOL
Old 03-20-2008, 12:54 PM   #1046
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection

Yeeesh... I thought I was in the wheel fitment thread...
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:42 PM   #1047
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Guys what the Best fitment for WORK VS-KF on a S13 hatch

also looking for someone have them on s13

Saw a set for sale, 17x8 +32.. all around.. good??

also are they heavy??
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:43 PM   #1048
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
did you bother reading the thread? 17x8 +32 sound remotely close to what you see here?
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:58 PM   #1049
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
Quote:
Originally Posted by overb0ost View Post
stock fenders with 15mm spacer in the back making it an effective 17x9 -7 (need a 3mm spacer to clear the OEM studs because it hits the back of the hub)
[php]
i plan on putting a 5mm in the front as well

gonna run 235s front and 225s rear. 215s dont clear this rim because its not reverse mounted so the lip is HUGE and doesn't allow for insane stretches....tire shop also tried using the cheetah.

i'm still kinda stuck on what size tires to run.

i think 45 sidewall is too high for the front...so next possible solution is 235/40/17 since 215 doesn't fit.

rear i need 225 because i need it to fit the wheels and not sure if 235s will clear. also these are my drift rims and i'm on NA KA so it might take a lot to spin brand new federals in 235....

any suggestion?
I would run 235s all around...

235/45 in the front and 235/40 in the rear...those are the closest sizes to match up to stock I think so your speedo/odo will read right.

Or drop down to 225/45 all around. That will be very close too.

(disregard if you dont care)

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 04:54 PM   #1050
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
Very nice. Who did the fender work? How were the fronts pulled? They look much better than mine, although, by the time I got to the fronts, I just beat the shit out of them, and they were both wrinkled and dented before I even started, so now the look like cottage chesse up close... LOL

Thats what my silvia fenders look like, I plan on using my roller and hopefully I can smooth them out easily that way. We'll see.

I'll be running those wheels too, but 17x9 +0 effectivly, with a 215/40 instead of a 45.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote