Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-09-2008, 10:33 AM   #1021
Rocko
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Rocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rocko
Im not sure if this belongs in the "Identify This" Thread or here in Pic Request because its kind of both.

What car are these wheels from (i could have sworn on some JDM silvias but search and google for every combo of the words mesh,jdm,oem,factory,rim, and wheel has come up with nothing) And does anyone have any pics of cars with them

They came on a coupe I just bought:

Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2008, 11:04 AM   #1022
Jlee
Zilvia Member

Jlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
check the wheel fitment whore thread...lots of good shit there
I've gone through that thread several times, I'll try again just to be on the safe side. But still looking for an extreme pull on s14 stock fenders not wide fenders or anything. Thanks.

Jon
Jlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:49 AM   #1023
Rocko
Leaky Injector

Rocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlee View Post
I've gone through that thread several times, I'll try again just to be on the safe side. But still looking for an extreme pull on s14 stock fenders not wide fenders or anything. Thanks.

Jon
This is gsracers setup, I think theres another pic in the wheel whore thread with an even bigger pull im not sure. just look in the maximum rubber and wheel whore threads there are some big pulls to be found. in one pic this car has like 315 rubber.

Old 03-09-2008, 01:33 PM   #1024
Rocko
Leaky Injector

so anyone know about those wheels?
Old 03-09-2008, 01:39 PM   #1025
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
for realz yo, i need a good screenshot of the danger cart. how am i supposed to autox @ full potential without "danger cart" plastered drunkenly across the side of the car?!

google images does jack shit btw, i found ONE pic that matches what i need and its like 40x60 so pffft
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 01:44 PM   #1026
nissan37348

nissan37348 will become famous soon enoughnissan37348 will become famous soon enoughnissan37348 will become famous soon enoughnissan37348 will become famous soon enoughnissan37348 will become famous soon enough
This is Zilvia4eva's car.

nissan37348 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #1027
Jlee
Zilvia Member

Jlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the rough
thanks guys... yea i've seen both gsracer's pull as well the zilvia4eva... but neither is looking like what I need. anyone have a picture of a pull that could possible cover an 18x9 -11 up front.

Here's what I'm dealing with right now...

Jon
Old 03-09-2008, 03:14 PM   #1028
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I searched and couldnt find anything. Does any one have a 17x9.5 +15 with a 225/45/17 in the front and a 17x9.5 +15 with a 235/45/17 in the rear of a stock bodied s13?
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:28 PM   #1029
Rocko
Leaky Injector

how far is the black car posted above from covering that do you think? looks like it would have to be pretty close to getting it.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:12 PM   #1030
Jlee
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
how far is the black car posted above from covering that do you think? looks like it would have to be pretty close to getting it.
If you're talking about the picture I posted. A 30mm pull I think would be sufficient. But I've never been able to find a picture of a pull like that on front S14 fenders.

Jon
Old 03-09-2008, 06:45 PM   #1031
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post
I searched and couldnt find anything. Does any one have a 17x9.5 +15 with a 225/45/17 in the front and a 17x9.5 +15 with a 235/45/17 in the rear of a stock bodied s13?
That's gonna be hard to find because those tire sizes you listed are pretty dang tall, and most guys on here won't run them because of their sidewall height.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:53 PM   #1032
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
bronze MB Motoring Competitons?
Old 03-09-2008, 07:20 PM   #1033
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

S13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone have pics of Blitz Z1 Rims on a black, silver, or grey S13? Any color will do i guess, if you have any info on the pic too, i.e. size, width, offset etc... Thanks!
S13_marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #1034
DirtyS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
DirtyS14 will become famous soon enoughDirtyS14 will become famous soon enoughDirtyS14 will become famous soon enoughDirtyS14 will become famous soon enoughDirtyS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Any 9.5" wide wheel on the front of an s14 with stock fenders?

Thanks
DirtyS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 07:51 PM   #1035
Rocko
Leaky Injector

man google continues to fail me....

does anyone know of a site that shows every model year of the Silvia detailing changes (I.E Wheels) and stuff..... i cant find anything anywhere about a Silvia with mesh wheels stock but I could have sworn there was one that came with these.

These 180sx Type X wheels are the only mesh wheel iv found.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:39 PM   #1036
millworkman
Leaky Injector

millworkman is making a name for him/her selfmillworkman is making a name for him/her selfmillworkman is making a name for him/her self
S14 rear overfenders. Preferably the fitment between the trunk and taillights. Want to find some that are flush and do not need to be molded. Thanks.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:39 PM   #1037
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
man google continues to fail me....

does anyone know of a site that shows every model year of the Silvia detailing changes (I.E Wheels) and stuff..... i cant find anything anywhere about a Silvia with mesh wheels stock but I could have sworn there was one that came with these.

These 180sx Type X wheels are the only mesh wheel iv found.
the 4 lug S14 kouki.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:52 PM   #1038
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post
You'd be better off running a 235/40 all around, it will be a way shorter tire then both of those. I have a picture of a 17X9 +3 with a 235/45 on my stock bodied S14, I can post that if you want but it isn't what you're asking for.
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:34 PM   #1039
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Hey guys looking for pictures of 275/40/17's mounted on a 17 x 9 wheel. Preferrebly not an r-compound tire as they run abnormally wider than most street tires. Would love sidewall shots, I want to see just how balloony the sidewall will look.
SuicidnS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:41 PM   #1040
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
Hey guys looking for pictures of 275/40/17's mounted on a 17 x 9 wheel. Preferrebly not an r-compound tire as they run abnormally wider than most street tires. Would love sidewall shots, I want to see just how balloony the sidewall will look.
275 on a 9" wheel?
Slammed180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 10:56 PM   #1041
Rocko
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
the 4 lug S14 kouki.
pics? search is failing on that one too...I guess if a stock wheel shows up in a pic no one talks about it because it sure doesnt come up on a search engine lol.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:25 PM   #1042
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
275 on a 9" wheel?
Go look at the stock wheels from a 4th gen Camaro SS or Firebird Trans Am WS6 or Firehawk, as those cars came stock with 17x9 wheels and 275/40 tires.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:11 PM   #1043
NiSmo240luvR
Zilvia Member

NiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
advan model 5 on s14..

good sizes only please

thanks
no s14, but i have 2 that are on an s15 (and an NSX). hope they help...

NiSmo240luvR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #1044
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiSmo240luvR View Post

since we happen to be in the right thread...

does anybody happen to have a high resolution version of this pic?

or more specifically, of that S15?

ill love you forever.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #1045
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
work wheel disk clearance diagram

ive googled n sht and cant find it! im sure ive missed it...

need to see if B disk in vskf will clear r33 calipers
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 05:57 PM   #1046
panama DRIFT
Leaky Injector

panama DRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to panama DRIFT
Any one have shots of 17x9.5 +15 wheels with any tire size on a stock body s13 chassis
Old 03-10-2008, 06:17 PM   #1047
sfljdmej2
Leaky Injector

sfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by panama DRIFT View Post
Any one have shots of 17x9.5 +15 wheels with any tire size on a stock body s13 chassis
here you go dude not stock body but you get the idea, ill try and dig something else up.

Old 03-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #1048
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
lavender frost s13 with white te37s... i think it was a socal car... i cant find the pics!
Old 03-10-2008, 06:50 PM   #1049
sfljdmej2
Leaky Injector

sfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enoughsfljdmej2 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaflush View Post
lavender frost s13 with white te37s... i think it was a socal car... i cant find the pics!
here you go

Old 03-10-2008, 06:59 PM   #1050
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

umm... thats silver and is a friends car here in australia

i said lavender frost (as in light pinky/purple) dude