Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 11:40 PM   #1021
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
congrats on the car and permit.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 11:53 PM   #1022
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
I GOT MY PERMIT TODAY!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!
YAAAAAAAY, now let me know what streets you drive on, so I stay away.

Just got back and got my coupe.....yup yup.

S13 Hatch for sale....
Old 07-03-2008, 12:12 PM   #1023
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
ohhh thank you thank you and ernie i think i should look out for you on the streets i saw you almost crash into traffic in costa mesa!!!! i was right behind you
Old 07-03-2008, 12:32 PM   #1024
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
ohhh thank you thank you and ernie i think i should look out for you on the streets i saw you almost crash into traffic in costa mesa!!!! i was right behind you
HAHAHAHAHA
Old 07-03-2008, 12:35 PM   #1025
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
HAHAHAHAHA
ur a dork!!! im a good driver. except when someone does something retarted then i get mad and i get really agressive at driving!!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:42 PM   #1026
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc 360RT View Post
word, memo's my cousin. Anything up?

Memo's the MAN.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:54 PM   #1027
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I wanna move back to Cali. Like, soon. Soon as in, within the next week or so. But I need to nail down a job first...

Anybody got any connections for a job? I've got a few leads already, but nothing solid.

Help me out and get posi repped for life.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:20 PM   #1028
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
i will most likely be down there again
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
Old 07-03-2008, 06:23 PM   #1029
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
I wanna move back to Cali. Like, soon. Soon as in, within the next week or so. But I need to nail down a job first...

Anybody got any connections for a job? I've got a few leads already, but nothing solid.

ya dude, u need to gtfo of az. all u do there is play gta and hurt urself.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:27 PM   #1030
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
^This is true. hahahaha.
I stubbed the little toe on my left foot really really hard last week, and now the toenail is falling off.

And now the burn on my leg is starting to blister. Its itchy as fuck. I forgot that the worst part of second degree burns is when the scar starts to blister (happens about 3 weeks after being burned).
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:50 PM   #1031
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
^This is true. hahahaha.
I stubbed the little toe on my left foot really really hard last week, and now the toenail is falling off.

And now the burn on my leg is starting to blister. Its itchy as fuck. I forgot that the worst part of second degree burns is when the scar starts to blister (happens about 3 weeks after being burned).
noxema.. (sp) its the best shit for burns and shit!!! its in a little blue bottle!! get it use it feel better!!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #1032
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
im not going to this meet because im having buttsex
Old 07-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #1033
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
wtf? pix or fail!!!!!
j/k.

Quote:
Old 07-04-2008, 12:45 PM   #1034
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
hello again gents, new F/S thread

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 07-04-2008, 04:47 PM   #1035
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:

I would help, but I need help myself, I'm trying to work for an Auto Insurance Company....

Crap so What did i miss last nite.?
Car is finally turbo. =]

I'm starting to realize why everyone is saying the t25 is gay on a KA
...but then again, I broke off an exhaust stud..so that could be the culprit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Old 07-05-2008, 04:56 AM   #1036
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Kyle,

Where would you live if you moved back, LB still?

I could always get you a job workin in hell...err DnB with I haha.
Not the greatest, but a job at least. Or you can work at the Del Taco next to my house and hook it up fool. We'll have car meets hahaha.

On the other hand.
What was up with that idiot in the white Miata with a stupid loud exhaust? Revving when the cop was there. I wonder if the cop found him.

lol next time we should try to block a person like that with the popo around. No where for 'em to go. But i'm going to try to get a # of one of the officers there that patrol that lot hah.

Last edited by TravisSW; 07-05-2008 at 08:59 AM..
Old 07-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #1037
soreballz
Post Whore!

^I'll be living in Tustin at first, then possibly getting a place with a friend in Orange.

I've already got a few job leads. Keep 'em coming! lol
Old 07-07-2008, 12:14 PM   #1038
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
someone repped me about exhaust and didnt leave a sig?????? pm me for price. whoever you are.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:25 PM   #1039
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

So who is coming out this week?
Old 07-10-2008, 10:25 AM   #1040
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
MEeeeeeeeeeee so you can hear what a mans exhaust sounds like.....obnoxiously loud lol
Old 07-10-2008, 11:09 AM   #1041
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
im gonna be there tonight im selling parts to ernie

if anyone wants anything off my car let me know ASAP so i can get it ready and bring it tonight heres the link to my part out http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=202020

anyone want rims?
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p...42#post2167642
SuMo Review
Old 07-10-2008, 05:32 PM   #1042
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
hey if anyone has a passenger side mirror(non power) they could sell me i would be able to pick it up tonight...i need one cuz some one knocked the glass off of mine...i hang out with ernie if you happen to have one...lmk thanx
Old 07-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #1043
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerlovers View Post
hey if anyone has a passenger side mirror(non power) they could sell me i would be able to pick it up tonight...i need one cuz some one knocked the glass off of mine...i hang out with ernie if you happen to have one...lmk thanx
ernie is buying the side mirrors off me lol
SuMo Review
Old 07-10-2008, 10:42 PM   #1044
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Hm, 9:42..to go or not to go? Pizza does sound good..but ehh. no good parking spots atm probably.

*wonders if the idiots got kicked out yet* lol
Old 07-11-2008, 12:25 AM   #1045
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Fuck you Josh!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 06:56 AM   #1046
soreballz
Post Whore!

^Quoting yourself ftw? lol

I'm back in Cali. For good.

I'll be there next week.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:13 AM   #1047
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

yayayay

Sexy orgy time! Teddy can be the bitch! hahah <3 lol
Old 07-11-2008, 09:31 AM   #1048
PVong

PVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to PVong
it was fun hanging out for a little bit, I was the one who brought out the Blue LS1 FD. Would of gone over to hang out a bit, but had all the Honda guy's leg humping my car
Old 07-11-2008, 03:27 PM   #1049
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVong View Post
it was fun hanging out for a little bit, I was the one who brought out the Blue LS1 FD. Would of gone over to hang out a bit, but had all the Honda guy's leg humping my car
sweet car dude. always cool to see other non-s-chassis cars out there (as long as they're not hondas!)

Quote:
Old 07-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #1050
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
sweet car dude. always cool to see other non-s-chassis cars out there (as long as they're not hondas!)
yeah hondas are stupid well atleast the drivers are at the meet