Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 03:39 PM   #1021
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Lol this thread went from being about s-chassis shitfab and shitpaint to a debate about trailer safety. The fuck Zilvia hahaha.

On topic shitbox:

Jesus. There's so much shit wrong in this photo, it deserves to be quoted over to the next page.

As long as we're on the topic of weird/turrible flared things, though

Old 08-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #1022
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap Star View Post
By a "real trailer" I meant one that is designed to carry cars and do so safely. Not the trailer you live in.

240sx car hauler right here:

Someone could make a killing on the Zilvia FS section if they had access to this junkyard.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:01 PM   #1023
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection

Old 08-05-2014, 04:34 PM   #1024
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Old 08-05-2014, 04:36 PM   #1025
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Lol this thread went from being about s-chassis shitfab and shitpaint to a debate about trailer safety. The fuck Zilvia hahaha.

On topic shitbox:
It is a shitbox, quite literally. I can't really say anything about these cars since mine looks like shit too haha.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:24 PM   #1026
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
By a "real trailer" I meant one that is designed to carry cars and do so safely. Not the trailer you live in.
I didn't realize you were a trailer aficionado. you could tell that double axle enclosed trailer was meant to be a living quarters without seeing how solid the floors were or if there were holes for plumbing? You must know your trailers. Have you been in and around them your whole life? It just looked like an enclosed 18ft trailer that was missing a wall to my untrained eye. I'm curious to see your car. I just have this crazy feeling that trailer with less than $500 work put into it to put the wall back on, is worth more than your car with the same amount of money it took to fix the trailer in your glove box.

IDK who owns that car and trailer. I do know you shouldn't hide behind a keyboard talking shit about people's shit if your's isn't even in check. Look at the thread, absorb the knowledge gained and go apply it to your car. Quit posting until you know what you're talking about.

Quote:
It is a shitbox, quite literally. I can't really say anything about these cars since mine looks like shit too haha.
Point proven

You can't talk shit on these cars, but you can on dude's trailer. Can't wait to see your car hauler.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying that trailer isn't unsafe. But you can't really tell the structural integrity from that pic, other than the floors are solid enough to hold the weight of the car and it has metal frame rails every 2ft or so.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:45 PM   #1027
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Omggg fuck off with the trailer shit.

Here ya go http://forums.trailerlife.com/index....m/13516802.cfm
Old 08-05-2014, 06:04 PM   #1028
Bushido
Post Whore!

KUMA seems to really know his way around trailers.

you reckon this guy is exceeding the rated tongue weight?
Old 08-05-2014, 06:15 PM   #1029
Bushido
Post Whore!

55gal drum jackstands? doing it wrong y/n? lol

Old 08-05-2014, 06:21 PM   #1030
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
The drums are probably reasonably safe like that. The scary part would be getting the car on and off of the drums.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:20 PM   #1031
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^I was thinking the same thing. Not even sure how to go about that without a forklift, but shit, I like this one.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:27 PM   #1032
Bushido
Post Whore!

doin it wrong S(1)30 edition:

Old 08-05-2014, 07:41 PM   #1033
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
you did not see my point, but it's cool. carry on giving meaning to your boring ass life by making fun of other people

I need to stay in the marketplace...only reason to be a member on this forum anyway
Awwww.....you mad because your boyfriends car ended up in this thread? Lulz.

I believe the owner of this^ disaster is on zilvia.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:11 PM   #1034
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
Awwww.....you mad because your boyfriends car ended up in this thread? Lulz.

I believe the owner of this^ disaster is on zilvia.
Yes he is. That car is all over the Dorshia thread.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:13 PM   #1035
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
The drums are probably reasonably safe like that. The scary part would be getting the car on and off of the drums.
If they are full of sand or fluid maybe. I'd be scared shitless if they are empty.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:22 PM   #1036
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore

Yes that is a coupe rear bumper on a hatch

So then he did this to "make it look cleaner"

Old 08-05-2014, 09:35 PM   #1037
Primo's Silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Primo's Silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
Look at the trailer.

Ahahahahah i stilll cant stop laughing! Lol ahahahahhahah
Old 08-05-2014, 10:29 PM   #1038
azndan2
Leaky Injector

azndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
you did not see my point, but it's cool. carry on giving meaning to your boring ass life by making fun of other people

I need to stay in the marketplace...only reason to be a member on this forum anyway
Are you gay or something? No one gives a shit about what you think. Go back to sucking off your boyfriend ryan kado.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:05 PM   #1039
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndan2 View Post
Are you gay or something?

you're doing it wrong
Old 08-05-2014, 11:20 PM   #1040
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
wtf is going on here lmao ^^^^
Old 08-06-2014, 12:32 AM   #1041
Icy13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Icy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

you're doing it wrong
Pretty sure bigs has a point here. May have said some questionable stuff earlier in the thread, but he won this round.

Azndan2, you need to get over your homophobia. Clear evidence has been provided. You have no defense. Please don't try, you will embarrass yourself.

And you're in some way associated with the SF Bay area. For shame.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:34 AM   #1042
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuma View Post
I didn't realize you were a trailer aficionado. you could tell that double axle enclosed trailer was meant to be a living quarters without seeing how solid the floors were or if there were holes for plumbing? You must know your trailers. Have you been in and around them your whole life? It just looked like an enclosed 18ft trailer that was missing a wall to my untrained eye. I'm curious to see your car. I just have this crazy feeling that trailer with less than $500 work put into it to put the wall back on, is worth more than your car with the same amount of money it took to fix the trailer in your glove box. My car looks like shit. I know that. I don't pretend that it looks good. On the occasions that people have told me it looks good I generally feel they need to up their standards a lot.

IDK who owns that car and trailer. I do know you shouldn't hide behind a keyboard talking shit about people's shit if your's isn't even in check. Look at the thread, absorb the knowledge gained and go apply it to your car. Quit posting until you know what you're talking about.

Point proven

You can't talk shit on these cars, but you can on dude's trailer. Can't wait to see your car hauler.

Did I touch a nerve with the living in a trailer shit? No need to be curious about my car. It looks like shit. I'm not proud to say it looks like shit but its the truth.

A contribution:
Old 08-06-2014, 02:44 AM   #1043
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Old 08-06-2014, 08:34 AM   #1044
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
I did not think the scene was this bad before this thread.

Living in Chicago really has spoiled me, most people actually know what they're doing here.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:21 AM   #1045
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
I did not think the scene was this bad before this thread.

Living in Chicago really has spoiled me, most people actually know what they're doing here.
You must have missed this post: http://zilvia.net/f/showpost.php?p=5...&postcount=888

More facebook gold from today.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:25 AM   #1046
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
You must have missed this post: http://zilvia.net/f/showpost.php?p=5...&postcount=888

More facebook gold from today.
I said MOST. Just saying it's better compared to other areas. Mostly the whole east coast. Not much people doing it right there.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:51 AM   #1047
1Day
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
1Day is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Jumped the gun on that one

Sure its not done yet, but he'd have to do something really dumb to screw this up.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:35 PM   #1048
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day View Post
Jumped the gun on that one
Nope. It should be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day View Post
Sure its not done yet, but he'd have to do something really dumb to screw this up.
That would be a valid reason if it weren't for the other atrocities that are already in place.
I've Highlighted them for you:
Old 08-06-2014, 01:23 PM   #1049
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
Nope. It should be here.

That would be a valid reason if it weren't for the other atrocities that are already in place.

I've Highlighted them for you:

[

Not seeing it.

Good wheels, decent fit and ok body kit. Sure it's not painted but by the looks so far I don't think he's shout "driftp RC brah, fuck paint, shiz legit yo' mo stacks for tracks!"

Hood graphic? Unoffensive, clean and fairly original. Not some ironic rusted spray painted bullshit.

Walk it out.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:40 PM   #1050
Slasher

Slasher is an unknown quantity at this point
well....it's one way to get a hot girl on the hood of your car.
i prefer using roofies.....

btw - is the name of that gas station "kum & go"?????
that's....disturbing