Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 04:02 PM   #1021
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
yeah lol got it from my uncle, im pretty bummed out. I'm getting it fixed this week though, cant wait for it to be done
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #1022
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Bumping the meet thread.

I'll see you guys Friday
Old 01-07-2009, 03:04 PM   #1023
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Fo sho. I'll be derrrrrrrrrr.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 01-07-2009, 03:15 PM   #1024
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
yay, friday night meet!

I think I are going to eat at ledo cafe before the meet
Old 01-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #1025
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'll hopefully be there. mike! hit me up. I lost your number. wanna roll out???

11:11 333
Old 01-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #1026
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I haven't been to this for a while. Maybe I'll drop by. But wait.

Hey Jackson, Chris's b-day dinner is this Friday...
Old 01-07-2009, 05:16 PM   #1027
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
How about you go to the dinner and just mob down to the meet after...
Old 01-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #1028
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
I haven't been to this for a while. Maybe I'll drop by. But wait.

Hey Jackson, Chris's b-day dinner is this Friday...
Chris's thing is on Sat!
His Bday is on friday thought Happy bday Chris.
Old 01-08-2009, 08:30 AM   #1029
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
this is going ot be my first meet, so im going to be there! My name is Marvin btw.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:06 AM   #1030
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Atta boy-

Who else is coming through tomorrow night?

I better see chuck there or I'm gonna go ape shit
Old 01-08-2009, 11:16 AM   #1031
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I realize last night that I hate this meet and will never be seen here ever again.

This meet literally ruined my life.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:22 AM   #1032
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I realize last night that I hate this meet and will never be seen here ever again.

This meet literally ruined my life.
why is that?? Did you realize that the 240sx is bad influence?
Old 01-08-2009, 11:40 AM   #1033
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
nope I realize that by going to this meet that I should have been somewhere else one night.

And I missed out on something.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:54 AM   #1034
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Is that something a girl?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:32 PM   #1035
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I shall most likely be there. mike call me up if you want to cruise there with me

11:11 333
Old 01-08-2009, 09:41 PM   #1036
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Lol my bday is Sat but dinner is on Sunday night but we can always party Saturday night to
XForeverDarkX 24th birthday at RA sushi happy hour!!! 01/11/09 - Socal-Drift
Old 01-09-2009, 01:31 AM   #1037
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Atta boy-

Who else is coming through tomorrow night?

I better see chuck there or I'm gonna go ape shit

Hun..calm down don't worry i'll be there...

pm sent
Old 01-09-2009, 02:58 AM   #1038
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Is that something a girl?
Prob a guy or two.

Anyhow, I'll be there with my bangin sound system and my new exhaust-leak-that-wont-go-away, and trunk that doesn't close all the way

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 01-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #1039
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
I'll be there with tamales hopefully, hahaha.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:09 AM   #1040
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
im going to ditch this one tonight.

dont miss me
Late Night Crew #1
Old 01-09-2009, 11:06 AM   #1041
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmm ready
Old 01-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #1042
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
its 10 am.... wait till 10 pm... lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 01-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #1043
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Nope- leaving now and waiting for you guys.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #1044
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'll be there with tamales hopefully, hahaha.
Who's this "tamales", is she hot?

Old 01-09-2009, 11:39 AM   #1045
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Yeah, hot is indeed the word to use, hahaha.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #1046
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Sorry can't make it tonight, I got some shit i have to handle
Old 01-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #1047
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

what the fuck- youre rolling with me
Old 01-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #1048
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i think im gunna go =X

after work though...

so i will be late.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:27 PM   #1049
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Yeah, hot is indeed the word to use, hahaha.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:03 PM   #1050
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
homy people going today
Closed Thread