Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-22-2019, 11:50 AM   #1021
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i could maybe see 12.5k, but there is no way dudes got 125k into his car.

even if he did, it still wouldn't make him any less of a db. dude is the definition of cringe.

good for thrash for standing their ground.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2019, 11:51 AM   #1022
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
I am glad I am not the only one.
Man you have like 30k followers on IG
Old 04-22-2019, 01:04 PM   #1023
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post

even if he did, it still wouldn't make him any less of a db. dude is the definition of cringe.

$125k into a 240sx...

Guys are a bunch of women crying about fashion shit and cool points.

Nice thing about the whole grudge race, street race thing is that while it's full of drama... Your either fast or your garbage.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 01:55 PM   #1024
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:

I would say 30k MAX with all the overpriced BS YAJ PARTS...hes so delusional...
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 02:46 PM   #1025
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Well we know he's got 12.5k on spacers alone xD
Old 04-22-2019, 03:36 PM   #1026
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Yeah I think/hope its bs. I probably have 25k+ in my s14 but that's over the course of 12 years being young, dumb and indecisive

125k is GT3 territory lmao
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 05:18 PM   #1027
SteffbuiltNOLA

Trader Rating: (0)
SteffbuiltNOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
roy_autocollectstorm

@hubeny @crimsonrockett collection makes your one build look like you just started and he doesn’t go around parading elitist shit and acting like a child. @camryonbronze build is damn near flawless with all OEM parts and he doesn’t go around talking shit. You should be humble and grateful for what you have. You are literally one of the most hated people in the scene because of they way you act. That has to suck.

hubeny

@roy_autocollectstorm you need to take a closer look before you start comparing things lol. I have well over 125k in my car lol. And it's not just about money or value, it's the difficulty of finding the specific parts I have and the impressive variety of extremely hard to find pieces I have.

...whoa lol
Which car 125k in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatomonkey99 View Post
The guy that made that car is coming out with FRP overfenders that are 3d scanned from his car. If you look up @masaru2236 on instagram you can see the ones hes putting into production as well as the process of making the metal ones.

IMO building real metal ones will always be cooler, but its a lot of work that can be fucked up easily. I'd recommend waiting until he releases the FRP ones and just molding them in.
My bad bud, some how I missed your reply. I think I’ll be waiting for him. I’ve been trying to stay away from frp but I was considering only bc of damage to my cars and wanting to go wider with some fat tire. No gansta tyre stretch here lol.
SteffbuiltNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 06:14 PM   #1028
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
TL,DR:

The borkfly guy is the laughing stock of the S13 world but he has to use a different username because he's been blacklisted everywhere.
Old 04-22-2019, 06:40 PM   #1029
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Reality will kick in hard later on when he tries to sell it (unfinished more than likely).
Old 04-22-2019, 09:35 PM   #1030
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Before banned on a facebook group he posted up a PDF showing pretty much all hes got into the car. I mean it adds up 125k. He might be sitting on parts but half of it will never go on the car. If you have small nick nack stuff at 1k each and 10 on your car thats 10k there.

I have MAYBE 17k over 4 years into my car and thats just a built ka with decent go fast parts, stock trans, Z brakes etc with the only cool little stuff on my car which is used type x aero, doki poly lip, old recaro SRD driver seat, and blitz z2s.

I can easily imagine dudes with authentic aero, paint, engine swaps, wheels, small stuff getting into 20-40k range all day.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:03 AM   #1031
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
mhubeny is so jdm its probably 125k yen into his car.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 09:12 AM   #1032
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
I can easily imagine dudes with authentic aero, paint, engine swaps, wheels, small stuff getting into 20-40k range all day.
No one doubts that. But $125k is just stupid and requires one to rethink their life.

It's one od the reasons I bounced. It really does take $15-20k to build a nice 240sx. The problem is two fold. $15-20k just buys you an insane amount of car these days and no one will ever see that $20k 240 as anything more then a "awesome drift whip yo! Why you no TE37 Reps? Yo, take $5k?"

Its also a weird paradox, if you have legit wheels and parts, everyone assumes they are fake. But when they realize they are real and you did put time and money into it, then it's why didn't you build a better car.

Driftfreak was right all along, the car is a modern 510. An outstanding value when 5-10 years old, still pristine fron it's former secretaries commuter life. At $3k, you could just drive it as is for another 5-10 years... Or spend $3k dropping in a gently used, 5 year old SR, and another $2k in wheels, lowering springs, tokico shocks, exhaust and some S14 seats.

Boom, 230whp, minty fresh OEM+ S13 for $6k.

Now the cars are entire restoration projects with faded paint, dented bodies, busted dashes and frame rot. Window Seals are long gone, used like new take off parts are non-existant (or people want $600 for S14 seats). They'll never be factory fresh again.

Best bet is just buy a lightly abused FRS for $12k instead and slap on a turbo kit or Vortech for the same experience.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:18 AM   #1033
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
imagine being so vain that you have to draft a spreadsheet to 'flex' to complete strangers on the net over inanimate objects. what a time to be alive. ill tell my grandchildren about hubney one day and how he saved us all.

i think tuzz has a point, as of right now, 125k jpy is $1,116. did anyone clarify if it was usd or jpy? hehe
Old 04-23-2019, 09:41 AM   #1034
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
It's probably Canadian dollars, which is still over 90k usd
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:33 AM   #1035
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
imagine being so vain that you have to draft a spreadsheet to 'flex' to complete strangers on the net over inanimate objects. what a time to be alive. ill tell my grandchildren about hubney one day and how he saved us all.

i think tuzz has a point, as of right now, 125k jpy is $1,116. did anyone clarify if it was usd or jpy? hehe
Corbic to the rescue with some real flexing...

And coming at you live from the Dominican Republic.

Old 04-23-2019, 06:08 PM   #1036
keioffice
Zilvia Member

keioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymorekeioffice is not welcome here anymore

Remember Super Street (yes you know you do)?I found this on their site. I sliced out this article (back in the day) from the magazine and have the pages in a folder (a real folder not a computer one), its sad I can't find it in high quality, I will scan it and upload it some time (not that any one cares). I wonder what N.O.B. is up to these days, I am sure some of you cats could tell me.

Last edited by keioffice; 04-23-2019 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: clarification
keioffice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:29 PM   #1037
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by keioffice View Post
Remember Super Street (yes you know you do)?I found this on their site. I sliced out this article (back in the day) from the magazine and have the pages in a folder (a real folder not a computer one), its sad I can't find it in high quality, I will scan it and upload it some time (not that any one cares). I wonder what N.O.B. is up to these days, I am sure some of you cats could tell me.
You can follow him on Facebook. He's still racing from what I can tell? I don't know. I follow him but normally scroll through his shit. A lot of people say he's a dick and the longer I live here the more I believe it. Nomuken is also fairly xenophobic but he's got a ton of fanboiz making him rich. Go figure. Sadly that's how Japan seems to be. They're doing a lot of PR for the Olympics but I feel like it's just a way to cash in.

I love that picture, though. Spawned my love for red cars.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:33 PM   #1038
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

*non-ironic humble-bragging intensifies*
As long as you feel rich, u do u, King.

YAS KING YAS.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:52 PM   #1039
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I always loved that article in Super Street on his three red s-chassis. As a young lad, I thought it was the coolest one man could get. These and the Vertex Aristo they featured around the same time were top tier slabs
Old 04-23-2019, 09:02 PM   #1040
anthony_240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
anthony_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

Dam that takes me back, I remember that’s when the magazine actually had decent articles

I’m sure I still have this magazine as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anthony_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:32 AM   #1041
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

jedi03 is on a distinguished road
i remember when i was first getting into 240s one of the guys that was around a lot put 80k into his s14, he kept adding stuff and making changes...about a year into knowing him he got rid of it, other friends told me his parents finally cut him off...
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:03 AM   #1042
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:

ive got this issue sitting next to ye olde porcelain throne at home

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:23 AM   #1043
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

i think this thread has a picture of a mustang or a 5.0 on every page, thanks corbic.
Old 04-24-2019, 10:00 AM   #1044
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
i think this thread has a picture of a mustang or a 5.0 on every page, thanks corbic.
I do my best.

Silvia is Japan's Mustang afterall.
Old 04-24-2019, 10:07 AM   #1045
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
As long as you feel rich, u do u, King.

YAS KING YAS.
LOL,

Ironic - Unironic - Ironic actually.

*old grumpy content*

I've really had it with fucking twats and their Social Media Persona/Egos. Flexing hard trying to make themselves out to be something they aren't. I could easily curate a fake life of a jet set young man of wealth, but it would an absolute lie.

What really bothers me is how many people acknowledge this about Social Media... And then continue to fucking buy into it and participate.
Old 04-24-2019, 10:23 AM   #1046
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_240 View Post
Dam that takes me back, I remember that’s when the magazine actually had decent articles

I’m sure I still have this magazine as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was never a SS fan. Terrible articles without all the glitz of old school Import Tuner and Import Racer. I always loved the content, tech and DVDs from old-school Drag Sport (rebranded DSport) right up until they axed the cover girls, cut content and became the overpriced crap they are today.

Magazine that changed my mind on the 240sx. Prior I wanted an FC3S, E36, SW20 or 944.

I've come to dispise Sil-80 style cars and fender flares, but at the time this shit was fire. Still love the color. Still laughing at the Cali legal bullshit.

I also still have the SS project car S13 issues. I'd love to have a clean Zenki like that. Toss in an RB25, lowering springs and a tune. Done.
Old 04-24-2019, 11:48 AM   #1047
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
heeeeeeeeey thats Richs old car after he wrecked his red hatch he had here in Vegas at the very first VegasDrift event back in 2003.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 03:36 PM   #1048
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Quote:

And coming at you live from the Dominican Republic.
Wait, so you're in another country buying a wife and you're trying to flex on a forum?

Dafaq?
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 03:45 PM   #1049
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
LOL,

Ironic - Unironic - Ironic actually.

*old grumpy content*

I've really had it with fucking twats and their Social Media Persona/Egos. Flexing hard trying to make themselves out to be something they aren't. I could easily curate a fake life of a jet set young man of wealth, but it would an absolute lie.

What really bothers me is how many people acknowledge this about Social Media... And then continue to fucking buy into it and participate.
Yeah. I said about as much in the DIW thread. There's a reason people get away with shit. It's fucking lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
Wait, so you're in another country buying a wife and you're trying to flex on a forum?

Dafaq?

LOL SHOTS FUCKING FIRED.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:49 PM   #1050
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
you can't claim the title of "old" unless you were on the original 240SX.org mailing list, before all this fancy forum stuff...
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote