Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 01:29 AM   #1051
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
^Quoting yourself ftw? lol.
Actually, I quoting what Josh said on my account.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:19 AM   #1052
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^Makes sense to me.

Guess what I did with that hood you gave me? lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:29 PM   #1053
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Made sweet love to it so you could give it back to teddy?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:29 PM   #1054
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
here's some pix i took from the car show today at autococks. i didn't see any need for a new thread so i'ma dump em here. some pretty cool shit was there today.
a very dope yaris

sexus

this 86 has dope rear window louvers

not sure y this guy had his car towed all the way here. but looked nice.

sick ass fd. fender mirrors!!!! andrew look!!! dope license plate too.

sick ass odyssee. was featured in i think super street?

whoa there calm down buddy!

clean s2k with a blower

jdm soarer

another clean yaris

some familiar rear ends

my fingers hurt so i'll put the rest up later.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:24 PM   #1055
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
k heres the rest

Quote:
Old 07-13-2008, 01:43 AM   #1056
ilovethatemone
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
ilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the roughilovethatemone is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bump for my friends clean is300! ^^
Old 07-13-2008, 03:52 AM   #1057
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
rofl my rims are on that soarer
Old 07-15-2008, 12:35 PM   #1058
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
ehh those cars are funny looking we should set up a 240 show!!! i think it would be pretty awessome then we should all do like a cruiz down pch or something we did it once when we went to the eat my meat meet and it was fun!!
Old 07-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #1059
PVong

PVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to PVong
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
sweet car dude. always cool to see other non-s-chassis cars out there (as long as they're not hondas!)
I agree, will try to make it out again this Thursday. Friday night (9PM) we have our rx7 meets, if some of you want to come out.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:40 PM   #1060
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
ehh those cars are funny looking we should set up a 240 show!!! i think it would be pretty awessome then we should all do like a cruiz down pch or something we did it once when we went to the eat my meat meet and it was fun!!

LOL it would be kool... if our cars looked half decent. primered scrapers dont count lol.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:53 PM   #1061
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
LOL it would be kool... if our cars looked half decent. primered scrapers dont count lol.

ok but every 240 owner has something nice on thier car!!! my daddys getting my car painted after the motors in so itll be like super pretty<3 but everything else will be ick for now
Old 07-15-2008, 11:04 PM   #1062
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
ok but every 240 owner has something nice on thier car!!! my daddys getting my car painted after the motors in so itll be like super pretty<3 but everything else will be ick for now
u should strip the rest of the car so the shop can paint everything.

Mike ill bring those tires so u can take a look at them.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:32 PM   #1063
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Quote:
ok but every 240 owner has something nice on thier car!!!
Uhhh... You haven't taken a good hard look at very many 240s, have you?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:36 PM   #1064
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Hahaha, one nice thing doesn't make the car special if the rest of the car can't support it.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:02 AM   #1065
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Hahaha, one nice thing doesn't make the car special if the rest of the car can't support it.
dammit, u mean that my baller shift knob won't make up for the rest of my busted ass hoopty?

Quote:
Old 07-16-2008, 01:22 AM   #1066
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
What rims are on that FC(The one after the purple corolla)? I want those...maybe a deep dish version.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:39 AM   #1067
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
yes it does cuz if u have something nice everyone else wants it regardless the whole car show thing would be to get everyone together to have a good time and btw its a 240 its not supposed to look nice hahahahah
Old 07-16-2008, 10:40 AM   #1068
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
dammit, u mean that my baller shift knob won't make up for the rest of my busted ass hoopty?
ur shift knob is beautiful and it totally pulls ur car togehter!! hahaha
Old 07-16-2008, 11:46 AM   #1069
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
ur shift knob is beautiful and it totally pulls ur car togehter!! hahaha
Haha I hope not literally. If you take off teh shift knob will the car fall apart?

Old 07-16-2008, 01:05 PM   #1070
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Haha I hope not literally. If you take off teh shift knob will the car fall apart?
yes. its the lynchpin. remove that and this happens
[ame]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3011/race_cars_fall_apart/[/ame]

Quote:
Old 07-16-2008, 02:29 PM   #1071
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
yeah especially on his car
Old 07-16-2008, 02:40 PM   #1072
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Oh noes! Now I'm kind of scared to remove my shift knob

Old 07-16-2008, 02:46 PM   #1073
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Oh noes! Now I'm kind of scared to remove my shift knob
its a dangerous and risky operation but if done right and replaced immediately after removal you will be okay!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 07-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #1074
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

ok so does anyone have a car cd player that they dont use im afriad nick wont drive with me cuz i dont have a radio and i tend to sing hah... lmk pweeze<3
Old 07-16-2008, 06:09 PM   #1075
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
ok so does anyone have a car cd player that they dont use im afriad nick wont drive with me cuz i dont have a radio and i tend to sing hah... lmk pweeze<3
LOL what an LOL

got ur message BTW...i wasnt home lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 07-16-2008, 08:45 PM   #1076
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
What rims are on that FC(The one after the purple corolla)? I want those...maybe a deep dish version.
Eurolines? TONS of rims look like that. They're easy to find. lol

Quote:
I have a couple extras...

...In storage in Arizona.

Not sure if Imma go tomorrow... Prolly go to the Chipotle meet off Grand and the 60 instead, since its on my route home from work and all.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:55 PM   #1077
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Rims on teh fc are ssr professor ms-1's. So Kyle when are you "Goin' back to Cali...Cali...Cali...Goin' back to Cali...I don't think so...

Old 07-16-2008, 09:11 PM   #1078
soreballz
Post Whore!

^^Look at my location... I LIVE in Cali. lol

Moved back last week. Where've you been? I posted about it. Pay attention! lol
Old 07-18-2008, 12:43 AM   #1079
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
tonight there were alotta peeps

haha that dog was a slut
Old 07-18-2008, 05:10 AM   #1080
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
haha slut dog

and awww, my ass didn't get spanked when you drove out hahah.. blarin that hiphop booty shakin african tribe music hahahahahah =x
Closed Thread