Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 03:58 PM   #1081
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Did Someone Say Swap!?

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 08:45 PM   #1082
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^No.

Go watch some Initial D, ya big dummy.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:22 AM   #1083
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
Ok ok. I will watch some Initial D. I'll show you kyle!!! Come Thursday you'll see.

Old 07-24-2008, 11:54 AM   #1084
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
ok so does anyone have a car cd player that they dont use im afriad nick wont drive with me cuz i dont have a radio and i tend to sing hah... lmk pweeze<3

HEY LOSER!!!!! You guys bug me for the cherry picker all weekend and then dont even come get or even call to let me know you wont need it! i yanked that shit out of the back of the garage for nothing.!!!!!!!! I should neg rep both of you laggers YOU AND NICK!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2008, 11:58 AM   #1085
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
HEY LOSER!!!!! You guys bug me for the cherry picker all weekend and then dont even come get or even call to let me know you wont need it! i yanked that shit out of the back of the garage for nothing.!!!!!!!! I should neg rep both of you laggers YOU AND NICK!!!!!!!!!
ur ass wasnt up at 8 in the morning nick was supposed to call you otis ended up letting me use his!!
Old 07-24-2008, 12:01 PM   #1086
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!! lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 07-24-2008, 12:46 PM   #1087
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

*sigh* So... im eating a muffin and it's really good.

Old 07-24-2008, 01:02 PM   #1088
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Anybody want to help me pick up a motor in dana point? lol
Old 07-24-2008, 02:16 PM   #1089
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Anybody want to help me pick up a motor in dana point? lol

i might be able to when did u wanna pick it up?
Old 07-24-2008, 03:03 PM   #1090
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
how do you know i wasnt up, you never called, all flake style... its all good.

Quote:
ur ass wasnt up at 8 in the morning nick was supposed to call you otis ended up letting me use his!!
but hey travis if you need a picker ill let you use mine. its still outside since i pulled it out for no reason. for some ungreatful person.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #1091
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
^^^

I probably shouldn't talk, but chill.
Both of you. :P

And let me see how much money I have exactly left over after paying car insurance. I'll need a lift to put it onto a vehicle and a vehicle to transfer it.

But yeah, I'll see you guys tonight anyways hopefully.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:31 PM   #1092
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Anybody need a muffler? I got a used BLITZ universal muffler off my 510. $80 and it's yours. LMK
Old 07-24-2008, 08:43 PM   #1093
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
That's a great price....yall better jump on that.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:59 PM   #1094
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I'll need a lift to put it onto a vehicle and a vehicle to transfer it.
Take the passenger seat out of the S14 and put the engine in there. I did it with my S13. Didn't even have to take the manifolds off the motor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1five10 View Post
Anybody need a muffler? I got a used BLITZ universal muffler off my 510. $80 and it's yours. LMK
DAMMIT. I need a muffler, but I don't get my first paycheck at the new job til the 5th. =/

Just out of curiosity... How big is the inlet?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:41 PM   #1095
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

okay so my car is going to be done soon and its a manual trans and i havent drivin stick in like forever and nicks car has some super spiffy clutch that isnt stock so i was wondering if someone with a stock clutch would let me drive around a parking lot in there car so i can get back into the habit of driving stick. if i dont get the hang of it soon the drive from otis's house to mine could be quite dangerous sooo someone please help me <3
Old 07-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #1096
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
^^ gl on that hillary loli bet theres someone out there willing to let u drive there cars

i got a new car Honda S2000 (no i will not be parking in the middle fuck those dumbasses) ill see everyone next week =D
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
Old 07-25-2008, 04:49 PM   #1097
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Maybe I'll let you drive mine.

I'm sure my clutch is stock. Shifter is a short shifter though.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:52 PM   #1098
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
okay so my car is going to be done soon and its a manual trans and i havent drivin stick in like forever and nicks car has some super spiffy clutch that isnt stock so i was wondering if someone with a stock clutch would let me drive around a parking lot in there car so i can get back into the habit of driving stick. if i dont get the hang of it soon the drive from otis's house to mine could be quite dangerous sooo someone please help me <3
lol u and andrew can have "learning to drive 5spd" day!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:02 PM   #1099
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 07-26-2008, 04:08 AM   #1100
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahaha

I second that quote!

Old 07-26-2008, 04:14 AM   #1101
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post

msglength
Old 07-26-2008, 10:24 AM   #1102
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Hey! lets pick up a motor either wed or thur huh?

well. gotta wait for my storage person to call and the seller to call
Old 07-26-2008, 12:32 PM   #1103
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

IM GETTING BETTER!!! lol

Old 07-26-2008, 12:45 PM   #1104
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

i have a truck and picker, but if you wanna use the truck you gotta kik down some scrill for gas, because it aint cheap lol. cherry picker is free use mwahahahahha
Old 07-26-2008, 04:06 PM   #1105
1five10
Zilvia Addict

1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Free use with free labor, right?
Old 07-26-2008, 04:13 PM   #1106
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1five10 View Post
Here's the pics. I have a silencer, too. $15 If I don't sell it to a local soon, I'm gonna put it in the FOR SALE section for $125 (muffler and silencer) It's in good condition with less than a 1000 miles on it. There's scratches on the bottom, from scraping. It's the 80mm version (3" in and out). Autobacs sells this for $255.
Sorry for the bis ass pictures...I tried making them smaller.
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG][IMG]
Old 07-26-2008, 04:51 PM   #1107
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
i have a truck and picker, but if you wanna use the truck you gotta kik down some scrill for gas, because it aint cheap lol. cherry picker is free use mwahahahahha

I planned to help pay for gas anyways.

The guy would like me to pick up the motor and get it out this week so he can take care of some stuff.

I'm off Wed/Thurs, but he isn't going to be around on those days. So it will have to be either Fri/Sat when I'm off at 5pm, hit up Dana Point, go to Westminister and drop off my motor at my friend's place.

This goes to you Wish One and Hillary/Nick.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:16 PM   #1108
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

The swap on The White Knight is all done and I'm so happy with it!

Hey Travis, I'll help you if you need any extra hands?

Old 07-29-2008, 12:06 AM   #1109
s13_Angelo
Zilvia Junkie

s13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura about
waz up guys i sold my car a while back to buy a bike but i couldnt resist not having a s13 so i bought another one this is a 1993 s13 stock only mod tein suspension but the guy who sold it to me also gave me a sr20 unfinished i need tranny turbo well a big list and also a cheap mechanic that could put it in my car
Old 07-29-2008, 02:33 AM   #1110
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoKnight View Post
The swap on The White Knight is all done and I'm so happy with it!

Hey Travis, I'll help you if you need any extra hands?
I'll let you know. Mike (wish one) is my first plan (he'll let me know by tue/wed)

Hillary and Nick are my second.

Hope the guy doesn't get impatient, he wants the motor out and I want it before he sells it to someone else!
Closed Thread