Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #1081
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
yes, I know we're all very upset, but this happened a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Please don't bring up my hopes by bringing this thread back up to the top
Old 02-04-2009, 11:07 PM   #1082
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
I just spent 2 hours reading 37 pages of the coolest build thread ever just to find out it got sold

What ever happened to it anyways? Where is it today?
Old 02-04-2009, 11:13 PM   #1083
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
I just spent 2 hours reading 37 pages of the coolest build thread ever just to find out it got sold

What ever happened to it anyways? Where is it today?
I saw a post a few weeks ago on the local forum ( AZ240.org )

apparently he's buying Gavsters old car? with intent to finish it
Old 02-04-2009, 11:15 PM   #1084
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
God i can only hope so. I hope he has the skills Gav had. That kid was a regular fabrication prodigy. He was building that when he was like 21-23 lol thats amazing.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:04 AM   #1085
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
I saw a post a few weeks ago on the local forum ( AZ240.org )

apparently he's buying Gavsters old car? with intent to finish it
serious?? What are his plans for it? Still goin with the all out track slut approach? what's gavster asking for it?
96Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:25 AM   #1086
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Turbo View Post
serious?? What are his plans for it? Still goin with the all out track slut approach? what's gavster asking for it?
Board Message
Old 02-05-2009, 11:37 AM   #1087
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
"Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken"
Old 02-05-2009, 11:49 AM   #1088
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Turbo View Post
"Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken"
this one work?

http://az240sx.org/forums/index.php?...dpost&p=556548
Old 02-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #1089
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
nah man still doesnt work.
pinkarrowsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #1090
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Hi....I randomly hopped on here and saw some people were curious about the whereabouts of the car. I sold it to a close friend and he just got it running this week with a V-Moutned RB...

The guy who has it ([email protected]) bought it from me as a shell + interior, no motor, no suspension, no nada. Since then, he got an RB25 S1, dropped it in, attained the modded oil pan/pickup I made from another guy who bought my original motor set, build a driveshaft, fabbed up the front bracing, made a Vmount setup, finished wiring, mounted the fuse-box, built exhaust, etc. He did a good just while trying to spend as little money as possible. I wish I could see it running!

Here are a few teasers....Still needs paint to be done etc, but it is alive after all this time!

And...a vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEhTxgSTloc
Old 05-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #1091
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Oh, also, he has plans for new wheels, aero, etc. These are pics of just this weekends status! Hope you guys enjoyed this small update. Thanks to all who watched all this time, and Im sorry I couldnt finish it!
Old 05-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #1092
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

damn that thing is beautiful.....artwork & engineering
Old 05-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #1093
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
I wish it would of been done by u, but atleast the car is on the road somewhere
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #1094
sc300fivespd
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sc300fivespd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wow good reading i just read all.... more updates nowwwww lol
Old 05-26-2009, 01:38 AM   #1095
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
thank you, that was a great read
kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #1096
JasonDMX2

JasonDMX2 is an unknown quantity at this point
tubing bender

Where'd you pickup the tubing bender you used?
JasonDMX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #1097
onlydrinkkoolaid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
onlydrinkkoolaid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Im jealous
onlydrinkkoolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #1098
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDMX2 View Post
Where'd you pickup the tubing bender you used?
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlydrinkkoolaid View Post
Im jealous
Are you fucking serious? Bumping a year-old thread, that went a year before that without any updates, just to make lame posts? Sigh.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:53 PM   #1099
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Future moderator^^^?
Old 06-06-2010, 01:13 PM   #1100
JasonDMX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Are you fucking serious? Bumping a year-old thread, that went a year before that without any updates, just to make lame posts? Sigh.

Poor kid, get a life and take your pissy-pants whining elsewhere.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:40 PM   #1101
DRIFT-ELITE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
DRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruinDRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
haha funny how you write that as your 3RD post....maybe you should read around before you start posting things like this...
Old 06-06-2010, 10:52 PM   #1102
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT-ELITE View Post
haha funny how you write that as your 3RD post....maybe you should read around before you start posting things like this...
his registration date is 05, yours is 08... I think he's been reading for a while.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:10 PM   #1103
DRIFT-ELITE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
DRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruinDRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
true true...but i do get pretty f'ing bored at work and thats when i usually jump around the forum...

what i ment tho was the fact that Jeff is a known person throughout zilvia...if hed of known that maybe he wouldnt have posting like that..but yeah whatever...

lol
Old 06-07-2010, 02:26 AM   #1104
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
his registration date is 05, yours is 08... I think he's been reading for a while.
not necessarily true though, I registered for a VW forum in 04 and didnt log back on until 09, I didnt read anything or even browse on that forum...
Old 06-07-2010, 05:51 AM   #1105
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Nice to see that there's still a project going on...Thanks for the update...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:41 PM   #1106
JasonDMX2

Quote:
true true...but i do get pretty f'ing bored at work and thats when i usually jump around the forum...

what i ment tho was the fact that Jeff is a known person throughout zilvia...if hed of known that maybe he wouldnt have posting like that..but yeah whatever...

lol

Maybe if you read around a little bit before your time you'd understand there was a day when people answered questions, were friendly, and contributed to the pot of info instead of bitching about who has more posts, who's bumping what thread and all this other childish cyber garbage. It really is sad, go to some classic car forums where the old timers hang out and learn a thing or two about respect...

I've actually been a member of this forum before the change which I joined in 02 or 03 and forgot my username and ended up making a new one... I made quite a few more posts that my "disrepectable" big four...
Old 06-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #1107
killa.beez33

killa.beez33 is an unknown quantity at this point
some nice welding.
killa.beez33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #1108
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:

lol
So he can't say anything to him because he is a known person?

BTW I want this shell if it ever goes up for sale again.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:18 PM   #1109
Number1
BANNED

Number1 is an unknown quantity at this point
wowo very nice!!
Number1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #1110
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Nice to see that there's still a project going on...Thanks for the update...
no project going on just people bickering..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDMX2 View Post
Maybe if you read around a little bit before your time you'd understand there was a day when people answered questions, were friendly, and contributed to the pot of info instead of bitching about who has more posts, who's bumping what thread and all this other childish cyber garbage. It really is sad, go to some classic car forums where the old timers hang out and learn a thing or two about respect...

I've actually been a member of this forum before the change which I joined in 02 or 03 and forgot my username and ended up making a new one... I made quite a few more posts that my "disrepectable" big four...
I had them same thing happen to me, had a username back in 03 while still overseas and never was able to recover it when i forgot it lol..
but in all actuality nothing has changed people never change, there was just a totally different group of people, it was just a smaller group.
Its not like people were nicer than today, I remeber actually refraining from posting for the longest time and just reading, because there were so many dickheads already back in 03 that acted just like other dickheads do nowadays. Only started posting after returning to the US because I actually purchased an Schassis.