Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 11:29 AM   #1111
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
i can help you today after work, 797 0437 seven one fo. after 5.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:31 AM   #1112
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_Angelo View Post
waz up guys i sold my car a while back to buy a bike but i couldnt resist not having a s13 so i bought another one this is a 1993 s13 stock only mod tein suspension but the guy who sold it to me also gave me a sr20 unfinished i need tranny turbo well a big list and also a cheap mechanic that could put it in my car
i had all those parts lol, just sold them to a friend. anyway how much you lookin to spend for labor. holla at me!
Old 07-30-2008, 08:55 PM   #1113
s13_Angelo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i dont know the guy who sold it to me told me he would charge me 350 to put it on my car and take my ka out
Old 07-30-2008, 11:23 PM   #1114
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore
Hey are you guys going to be there this thursday the 31st???
its ganna be my first time goin to check it out and i was wondering how
the turn out is??
Old 07-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #1115
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240_hero13 View Post
Hey are you guys going to be there this thursday the 31st???
its ganna be my first time goin to check it out and i was wondering how
the turn out is??
yes. theres always always always at least 20 or so 240s and a shit ton of other cars as well. just don't rev or burn out and we'll all be nice and friendly towards you. and don't blast your music either. unless its depeche mode. then its ok.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:45 PM   #1116
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore
Respectful tuners....

hhmmmm something seems wrong here

oh yea im not in the NICO forum

haha
Old 07-31-2008, 05:55 PM   #1117
leash
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240_hero13 View Post
Respectful tuners....

hhmmmm something seems wrong here

oh yea im not in the NICO forum

haha

That was some what unnecessary to say. We don't need to start any needless bickering so please don't bring that kind of attitude to the meet. Everyone is there to represent their cars and hangout with friends, not make war between forums.

Also don't drive like a maniac leaving the parking lot as today is D-day. And keep your car closer to the Pizza joint, sometimes cops come by and asked the other car groups that started up closer to AutoBacs to leave sometimes.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:23 PM   #1118
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
lol. she speaks the truth.

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
Old 07-31-2008, 06:29 PM   #1119
s13_Angelo
Zilvia Junkie

s13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura abouts13_Angelo has a spectacular aura about
at what time starts the meet?
Old 07-31-2008, 07:05 PM   #1120
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
According to the first post. 9pm.

I get there early with some other people just for parking and food.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:09 PM   #1121
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

Haha just saying

Old 07-31-2008, 08:07 PM   #1122
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
:w iggle::wig gle:

these things are cool.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:14 AM   #1123
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
that stupid integra doing that burnout pissed me off did it right next to me when i was walking back from the honda side ( stupid honda guys kept talking about some kinda of race that was going on when all those cars left)

same o regulars though good seeing alot of familiar faces after a while
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
Old 08-01-2008, 01:31 AM   #1124
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
thrown scooter > thrown shoe
dude in integra = biggest fail evar.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:38 AM   #1125
s13silvia88
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
s13silvia88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
a bump for the most bomb ass meet of the night! thats how the nissan community rolls!
Old 08-01-2008, 04:10 AM   #1126
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Best. Meet. EVAR.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:31 AM   #1127
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Sorry I couldn't make it out yesterday. Fucking drama. My 17 year old niece nia (who we used to foster, but we kicked her ass out because we caught her at home alone with her bf dennis locked in our bathroom) sent me a message on myspace talkin all kinds of shit. I showed the message to her mom mabel (she was taken away from her mom because her mom has a bf who hit nia) and I told her mom that nia's a total stoner (her title on myspace is "miss mary jane"). Anyway, dennis (the bf) is only 20 and has 2 strikes: 1 for drug dealing and 1 for another felony.

So the bf is pissed because I told the mom that her daughter is a stoner. He comes over my house yesterday (unfortunately he lives one street over from my house) with a crowbar and starts banging on the door intending to "harm" me. I was upstairs browsing zilvia so my mom answers the door and he starts yelling at her saying "tell your son I'm gonna kill him!" So I bust out my walther ppk just in case he invades my home but he leaves before I get downstairs. I call the cops, tell them he came to my house with a crowbar and threatened to kill me.

Cops come, I tell them where he lives and they arrest him. The arresting officer tells me that what he did is a felony so if he has 3 strikes then he's going up the river for 20+ years.

Later on that night, her grandpa calls me saying that nia is crying like a little bitch because if dennis is convicted this will be his 3rd strike and he asked if I could drop the charges. So I told him FUCK NO!

I hope he has 20 years worth of soap on a rope.

Old 08-01-2008, 09:48 AM   #1128
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Sorry I couldn't make it out yesterday. Fucking drama. My 17 year old niece (who we used to foster, but we kicked her ass out because we caught her at home alone with her bf locked in our bathroom) sent me a message on myspace talkin all kinds of shit. I showed the message to her mom (she was taken away from her mom because her mom has a bf and the mom let her bf hit her) and I told her mom that she's a total stoner (her title on myspace is "miss mary jane"). Anyway, the bf is only 20 and has 2 strikes for drug dealing and another felony.

So the bf is pissed because I told the mom that her daughter is a stoner. He comes over my house yesterday (unfortunately he lives one street over from my house) with a crowbar and starts banging on the door intending to "harm" me. I was upstairs browsing zilvia so my mom answers the door and he starts yelling at her saying "tell your son I'm gonna kill him!" So I bust out my walther ppk just in case but he leaves before I get downstairs. I call the cops, tell them he came to my house with a crowbar and threatened to kill me.

Cops come, I tell them where he lives and they arrest him. The arresting officer tells me that what he did is a felony so if he has 3 strikes then he's going up the river for 20+ years.

Later on that night, her grandpa calls me saying that nia (my niece) is crying like a little bitch because if dennis (the bf) is convicted this will be his 3rd strike and he asked if I could drop the charges. So I told him FUCK NO!

I hope he has 20 years worth of soap on a rope.
i hope so too...

is it sad that i was worried more about the car the second i read crowbar more so than i was worried about ur personal well being Norm...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 08-01-2008, 10:01 AM   #1129
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
is it sad that i was worried more about the car the second i read crowbar more so than i was worried about ur personal well being Norm...
same thing i thought.....in my head i was like "no, the car?!?"
but im glad you're ok..............and the car

walther ppk? straight james bond status.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
Old 08-01-2008, 10:03 AM   #1130
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

HAHHAHAA GET THIS!.... that dude with the INTEGRA... he got pulled over at the jack in the box just past the 405 on beach and edinger! My friend and i saw him comning home from the meet, he was in the parking lot with 3 cops surrounding him. ScrewUP
Old 08-01-2008, 10:05 AM   #1131
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Damn Norm...............
Old 08-01-2008, 11:33 AM   #1132
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
damn all the things that i hear going on at this meet....i need to come out

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 08-01-2008, 11:55 AM   #1133
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
HAHHAHAA GET THIS!.... that dude with the INTEGRA... he got pulled over at the jack in the box just past the 405 on beach and edinger! My friend and i saw him comning home from the meet, he was in the parking lot with 3 cops surrounding him. ScrewUP
Damn hahaha ya he was mad dogging kyle right before he left. That shit was funny. The meet was good, you guys impressed me. Its good to see there are some chill meets going on and the only stupidness was being caused by Honda owners

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 08-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #1134
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
Yay!!! for him getting pulled over!! hah and that cop is my new friend haha he felt so bad that "my scooter" got ran over and has terrible alignment!!
Old 08-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #1135
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc 360RT View Post
same thing i thought.....in my head i was like "no, the car?!?"
but im glad you're ok..............and the car

walther ppk? straight james bond status.

yeah i think anyone thats knows Norms car felt the same way.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:52 PM   #1136
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
haha thanks for your concern for my car It sits in the garage and the garage was closed. BTW I'm ok

Old 08-01-2008, 12:56 PM   #1137
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
haha thanks for your concern for my car It sits in the garage and the garage was closed. BTW I'm ok
i cared about u more than ur car when i read it
Old 08-01-2008, 03:38 PM   #1138
leash
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Sorry, but that was some pretty funny shit last night.

As for Dennis, I hoped they keep him in jail. Good job looking out for your families' well being. Your niece will thank you for it in the future Norm.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:52 PM   #1139
bobcat
Leaky Injector

bobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to all
scooter= 1
integra= 0

i will fix the razor today and sport it next week
Old 08-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #1140
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
scooter thrower right there ^^^^ haha good job robert +1 for being yourself.

NORM im glad you put your foot down....
Closed Thread