Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-26-2011, 12:37 PM   #11491
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaslows13 View Post
2nd img
People still chill at that spot? I remember all my friends that were...always there until 4am.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:38 PM   #11492
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I like that exhaust. lol

and koopa is cool. he drives. well haha
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:39 PM   #11493
miggypq21
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
miggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to miggypq21

Rears going lower after i redo the top of my inner fenders so I stop rubbing staticly lol.

Same pic as before just bigger
Old 01-26-2011, 01:50 PM   #11494
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I am having similar issues with my rear fenders. I am going to attempt to remove the inner layer of the fender....or at least cut it and beat the shit out of it.

I have some zenki rear valances for sale if anyone is interested .

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:53 PM   #11495
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Yo knoop I am down for the trust valences.

Sorry for being a dick about the exhaust question but it was two or three posts up.

And thanks. I like it too. I used to have a trust dd for the turbo and it was very nice, almost the same as the reinhard but it rusted out.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:59 PM   #11496
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Awesome, let me know when you want them. I need to get you different pictures then the ones I have in my FS thread. I had white ones and black ones and my friend got the black ones. The white ones actually say Gracer on them.

In response to the exhaust stuff. Resonators make it only slightly quieter and tone the sound out a shit ton. It'll make the car sound 1000 times better then a straight pipe. Then again, my ideal set up for an exhaust is big piping, a high flow cat, and a large resonator/small muffler so its loud but doesn't sound like diarrhea.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 01-26-2011, 02:02 PM   #11497
TheClutchKicker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
TheClutchKicker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
Yo knoop I am down for the trust valences.

Sorry for being a dick about the exhaust question but it was two or three posts up.

And thanks. I like it too. I used to have a trust dd for the turbo and it was very nice, almost the same as the reinhard but it rusted out.
ehh Its kool, sucks its discontinued now i would love to have this exhaust on my car. lol
TheClutchKicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:32 PM   #11498
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post
the small picture looked cooler than the bigger pictures . i dunno about who's cooler than what, but i like ur car man.

i think this car is cool too, for a plethora of reasons
Clean car cool owner....This car is here in AZ right now
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:16 PM   #11499
s14fbs
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
s14fbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14fbs
Quote:
I really do not understand why that angle is bad, looks cool to me.

And all this whining about not being able to start or drive your car cause the weather, just remember this the next time you east coast guys are like" well east coast has big cities, and alot of cool old shit, and chicago pizza" blah blah blah, whatever you got we have almost the same exact thing, especially food. You know why? Cause some people from out there, got tired of the crappy winter and humid summer weather, and moved out here, and brought their pizza and other cool old style shit with them. Why? Because the WEATHER.

So before anyone wants to get all butthurt, I really wished all you cool beast coast guys could live on the best coast and we could all have a crazy zenki party. 71 degrees and I love it.

BTW what the hell was I thinking driving my daily with silencers in it. Took them out the other day, and I was reminded how cool my car sounds. It is like my car grew a pair.
well idk about everybody else but i was complaining about my car not having a motor and having engine troubles i would be fine if my car ran and just couldent drive because of weather conditions id be fine with that
the weather is beautiful here like 75 during the day and 50 at night
s14fbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:17 PM   #11500
chiboy002
Post Whore!

chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And all this whining about not being able to start or drive your car cause the weather, just remember this the next time you east coast guys are like" well east coast has big cities, and alot of cool old shit, and chicago pizza" blah blah blah, whatever you got we have almost the same exact thing, especially food. You know why? Cause some people from out there, got tired of the crappy winter and humid summer weather, and moved out here, and brought their pizza and other cool old style shit with them. Why? Because the WEATHER.

So before anyone wants to get all butthurt, I really wished all you cool beast coast guys could live on the best coast and we could all have a crazy zenki party. 71 degrees and I love it.

BTW what the hell was I thinking driving my daily with silencers in it. Took them out the other day, and I was reminded how cool my car sounds. It is like my car grew a pair.
I don't know if it's just me but i prefer a location that has REAL seasons and it isn't just about the food. Chicago style pizza should be had in Chicago because not only do you get the experience, but it also probably tastes much better. Just like philly cheese steaks taste better in Philly, when you go to a well known, respected joint then it tastes the best.

and yeah, i love the way my exhaust sounds when i don't daily drive it. Daily driving i never go over 3k, once its like 4k and up... it sounds so fucking sexy.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:22 PM   #11501
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i need to move to arizona...
Old 01-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #11502
1on1
Post Whore!

1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Quote:
i need to move to CALIFORNIA...

msglength
Old 01-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #11503
frizzle

frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Quote:
i need to move to arizona...
Its lame out here....
Old 01-26-2011, 04:36 PM   #11504
nathanong87
Post Whore!

yea i like maryland
Old 01-26-2011, 05:20 PM   #11505
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
yea, the east coast is pretty rad.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #11506
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiboy002 View Post
I don't know if it's just me but i prefer a location that has REAL seasons and it isn't just about the food. Chicago style pizza should be had in Chicago because not only do you get the experience, but it also probably tastes much better. Just like philly cheese steaks taste better in Philly, when you go to a well known, respected joint then it tastes the best.

and yeah, i love the way my exhaust sounds when i don't daily drive it. Daily driving i never go over 3k, once its like 4k and up... it sounds so fucking sexy.
Lol, the best part about Chicago style pizza outside of Chicago is you aren't in Chicago!

Seriously though, I want to move somewhere warm.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 01-26-2011, 05:49 PM   #11507
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
real seasons...LMFAO. Have you ever seen the daniel tosh stand up where he talks about that commment.
Just so you know, real seasons means you get dicked half the year by snow or crap humidity.

The leaves still change colors in so cal. so I dont care about that crap and if we want snow we drive 40 minutes to the mountains.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #11508
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
That Reinhard exhaust on the last page is beautiful.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:58 PM   #11509
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
California is great, i know everyone says 'i can surf and snowboard in the same day', but seriously that is true and pretty hard to beat. Plus orange county is rat rod central and a great place to sunday drive.

NYC is pretty chill, but i love driving my whip too much to live there.

Vermont, Maryland, Connecticut are pretty fucking gorgeous.

Never been to chicago, but i got family roots there so i should probably check it out sometime.

Maui is great if all you wanna do is surf and smoke.

Arizona is chill too. No rust is a huge plus, but overall too hot.

that is all...
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:23 PM   #11510
unreal-
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
unreal- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by miggypq21 View Post
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5140/5390503657_06556ce460_b.jpg
i love your car!

are those kouki side skirts by any chance?
unreal- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:24 PM   #11511
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
I think so too, but I just hate the cops in the costa mesa new port santa ana area.
I daily drove a KA with straight pipes and no cat for over a year and a FC3S with a straight pipe for a couple months. Drove past many many cops and never got pulled over once... area does not make a difference either. Cops are more than happy to give exhaust tickets ANYWHERE.

Just gotta know how to keep it quiet when they're around.
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #11512
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Irresistible is an unknown quantity at this point
All of this weather talk and crap really makes me consider attending college somewhere in SoCal... Fall,winter and spring in SoCal, and summer back in Chicago. Sounds fuckin' great to me. Haha. But yea, idc about real seasons if I can still snowboard in California. Only thing I like about winter is snowboarding, the rest sucks. It's all gloomy and cloudy and cold. I'm gonna go look up that D. Tosh stand up thing on real seasons right now...

Anyway, back on topic....

Dunno if it's been posted or not, but I just searched "zenki s14" on google images, and saw this. Looks pretty cool. Even with the amber corners... which I usually hate with a fiery passion.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:27 PM   #11513
nathanong87
Post Whore!

that's loosesockdiff (forgot actual name)

his car is now full dmax type III with the hypnotic teal mica paint steez off the scion. it's a good looking car for sure!

if my car was in cali, i'd certainly go all bh-spec on the motor. cuz doesn't cali impound your shit if they see something that resembles a turbo on a non-turbo car? at least fix it tickets for coilovers or something isn't as bad as motor swapping.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #11514
S14kouki_10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
S14kouki_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
texas is cool.
S14kouki_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:31 PM   #11515
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Irresistible is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
that's loosesockdiff (forgot actual name)

his car is now full dmax type III with the hypnotic teal mica paint steez off the scion. it's a good looking car for sure!

if my car was in cali, i'd certainly go all bh-spec on the motor. cuz doesn't cali impound your shit if they see something that resembles a turbo on a non-turbo car? at least fix it tickets for coilovers or something isn't as bad as motor swapping.
Oh I think I've seen a picture or two of the new look. Dmax type III is dope.

And yea, I think if I did end up going to school in Cali I'd leave my car registered here in Illinois to avoid that. Haha.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #11516
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I don't think California is too nice on breaking car laws.

Our air is gross and we don't have money, so car laws are serious.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:09 PM   #11517
fijiboy04
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
fijiboy04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
zenki bros i got some driver side turn signals and side marker for sale check it

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/36445...ml#post3848644

throw me some offers guys thanks
fijiboy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #11518
frizzle

Quote:
I think so too, but I just hate the cops in the costa mesa new port santa ana area.
but here is a pic.

Where did you buy this? I've been looking for one of these
Old 01-26-2011, 08:34 PM   #11519
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Think this will be new home for awhile seeing as the kouki thread is no more.....

(still diggn this as of late)
Old 01-26-2011, 08:37 PM   #11520
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I loved AZ, I miss the heat.

and i can't wait for CO in two weeks : DDD
that's when my car starts getting nice :]
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote