Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-01-2016, 08:15 AM   #11491
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Old 06-01-2016, 08:37 AM   #11492
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die

That's one of my favs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
These memes are weak as fuck, kiddies are trying way too hard.

They don't even have to try, all of the material is easily available.

Sent from my iPhone
Old 06-01-2016, 08:45 AM   #11493
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN9pI8wBNq4
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 09:14 AM   #11494
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from my iPhone
Old 06-01-2016, 09:39 AM   #11495
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post

Old 06-01-2016, 09:44 AM   #11496
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 11:03 AM   #11497
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7evil View Post
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 11:28 AM   #11498
Mister.E
Post Whore!

The color is the least of that poor FD's problems.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:35 AM   #11499
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
Sounds like a bunch of you softies are glad his car fucked up because at some point he probably hurt your feelings. Well done #Proud #SoftServeIceCream
More like if you're gonna go around puffing up your chest and trash talking other people, don't be a retard who is incapable of getting even the most basic aspects of part installation and safety checks right. I don't know the guy and I've never witnessed his trash talking, but having heard how he is, I'm still over here having a laugh at his expense and not feeling bad for him at all. Of course, I'd be laughing at him even if he wasn't a jerk because I too, am an asshole.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 11:51 AM   #11500
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
http://elpaso.craigslist.org/cto/5612690122.html

Old 06-01-2016, 11:51 AM   #11501
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:

probably a supercharged V6 Civic.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 12:15 PM   #11502
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by danshaz View Post

This guy goes to events wearing a shirt with a picture of his car on it...
Old 06-01-2016, 12:30 PM   #11503
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
This guy goes to events wearing a shirt with a picture of his car on it...
Don't have to tell me twice.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:42 PM   #11504
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
v6 civic
If this is fast, which it looks to be, this is fine. Also it's not a Nissan so not really worth posting.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:53 PM   #11505
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
If this is fast, which it looks to be, this is fine. Also it's not a Nissan so not really worth posting.
idc if it's an 8sec car, those flares are diw.
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 02:05 PM   #11506
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
SO word on the street is that Jake kid bough the car already 'done'. There's a picture of the car before when it was red. I guess all he did was add wheels, lambo doors, and paint it yellow. Most dudes hate him because he talks shit on other 'builds' when he bought his shit. If I can snag a screenshot I'll post it here.
Old 06-01-2016, 02:18 PM   #11507
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
SO word on the street is that Jake kid bough the car already 'done'. There's a picture of the car before when it was red. I guess all he did was add wheels, lambo doors, and paint it yellow. Most dudes hate him because he talks shit on other 'builds' when he bought his shit. If I can snag a screenshot I'll post it here.
Welcome to 2012

Im all for laughing at this guy as this shit is hilarious, but in his defense he didn't only "just paint it"

People are really starting to nit-pick now
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 02:20 PM   #11508
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self

Old 06-01-2016, 02:36 PM   #11509
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post

People are really starting to nit-pick now
ive been seeing some pretty hilarious shit that people have been saying.
for example: his wheel fell off because he had too much camber. or that he was a stance nerd that snuck in to drive/paid someone off to let him in.
the s-chassis facebook page is just a breeding ground for mouth breathers.

danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 02:51 PM   #11510
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Even though this isn't factual, I think that's a pretty good list of things to do to a car to make it better and personal...

But things I know he did was immediately paint it yellow, switched aero, added vinyl, changed wheels, then drove. The car really didn't need anything, not sure what else people expected him to do? All 240s are the same.
Old 06-01-2016, 03:44 PM   #11511
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
just fyi, I have photos of the battery flying out the back, and it still has the tie down with it. if you saw what the floor of his trunk looked like, you'd understand why the battery came loose. the floor pan of the trunk is punched up at least 6"

i'll post pix after work.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 03:49 PM   #11512
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
just fyi, I have photos of the battery flying out the back, and it still has the tie down with it. if you saw what the floor of his trunk looked like, you'd understand why the battery came loose. the floor pan of the trunk is punched up at least 6"

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:04 PM   #11513
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe View Post
Even though this isn't factual, I think that's a pretty good list of things to do to a car to make it better and personal...

Yeah, that's all well and good but it doesn't give him the right to be a fucking prick and talk shit on other people's builds.

Adding lambo doors, paint, aero, and wheels is not a build. If you can't build shit, don't talk shit.

This whole situation is incredibly funny to me. In my 31 years of existence I've never seen karma fuck someone so hard.

Sent from my iPhone
Old 06-01-2016, 04:12 PM   #11514
chris_240sx
Zilvia Junkie

chris_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe View Post
But things I know he did was immediately paint it yellow, switched aero, added vinyl, changed wheels, then drove. The car really didn't need anything, not sure what else people expected him to do? All 240s are the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post

People in here don't care about being reasonable. I tried on the last page and all I got was "people would care about facts, except screw that guy!"
chris_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 04:14 PM   #11515
Mister.E
Post Whore!

People would care about the facts if he wasn't a douche. If that same thing had happened to Julian or Teddy, the reaction would have been totally different. Attitudes like his don't belong in the drifting community.

Sent from my iPhone
Old 06-01-2016, 04:50 PM   #11516
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.E View Post
Yeah, that's all well and good but it doesn't give him the right to be a fucking prick and talk shit on other people's builds.

Adding lambo doors, paint, aero, and wheels is not a build. If you can't build shit, don't talk shit.

This whole situation is incredibly funny to me. In my 31 years of existence I've never seen karma fuck someone so hard.

Sent from my iPhone
I am not here to defend the guy, but these comments lend to think that everyone believes there IS a threshold for being a prick, like some magical amount of parts sums up to a free pass...

He has done a ton more than just that list, still doesn't mean he should be a dick..
Old 06-01-2016, 05:52 PM   #11517
Habibi240
Zilvia Member

Habibi240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Owell he's famous now plus now to make friends I'm gonna walk around with a torque wrench at the next DD . Maybe that's doing it wrong lol
Habibi240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 06:22 PM   #11518
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
So this happened today. Kid in the article owns the blue miata in the pic
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
+1 on those flares being way too low. Looks like dook.

When your whole squad trynna get that DIW thread feature
http://www.pnj.com/story/news/traffi...sted/85256738/
Old 06-01-2016, 06:22 PM   #11519
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Double post fail. I blame server issues
Old 06-01-2016, 06:50 PM   #11520
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Damn the butthurt/dick riding is strong today.

I said 'word on the street'...never said it was the whole truth. I'm looking through a chat to see if I can screen capture the information. Un-bunch yor panties, dudes.