Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-23-2010, 12:51 AM   #11641
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sskracing View Post
they are lightning silver haha, thanks

i like your wheels but no thanks man, i like your car though. trade cars?

thanks for the imput man, idk what im gonna do next. maybe a kit? idk.

i love your kouki, i saw it like a month ago on here..nice.
i wish my wheels were your sizes.
try like a 235/35 maybe? lower profile will let you go alot lower.
my car also has alot of rear camber to help not rub (still rubs on bumps)
im also 10k/8k springs, and my car has alot of pull in the rear.

rules:

[IMG]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq35/sskracing/s14/mys14streetcorpus.jpg[/IG]

I am VERY pro 17s, but your fitment is so completely outrageous that I have a hard time suggesting you get them. If you're planning on a kit - I would say the Bloom Japan kit would fit the style of your car awesomely - I would keep the 18s, because it'll be on the ground as your car sits now. If you get 17s you'll be even lower. If you were planning more OEM aero - navan front or something - then I would say you could go either way, 17s or 18s.

Your car pulls off that super classy VIP-esque style way better then any S14 should be able to.

Rules:

17X11 -1 all around
245/40 Yokohama S-Drives
0 camber out back
~-3 up front, and no brake rotor so like 6mm further in then it would be.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 07:15 AM   #11642
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
18x10.5 -17 effective (much camber) 18x11 +3?

Stupid A disk requires 15mm spacer plus a 5mm slip to clear the Z calipers. I really don't feel like pulling these fenders too much to fit wheels and glass is not an option.

My pet peeve is wheels that look further out in the front than the rear. So far that is the case with these Equips and its bugging me.

Old 09-23-2010, 08:48 AM   #11643
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Meh, it'll be alright. I know what you mean though. Looks good, just throw some more camber in the front and some in the rear. I like it.
Csomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:38 AM   #11644
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
OB, what does it feel like to know you own both of the car pictured?
Old 09-23-2010, 09:57 AM   #11645
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csomme View Post
Meh, it'll be alright. I know what you mean though. Looks good, just throw some more camber in the front and some in the rear. I like it.
I don't mind more front camber but I'm actually trying to lose some in the rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
OB, what does it feel like to know you own both of the car pictured?
Dude, God is good! And they both work!
Old 09-23-2010, 10:26 AM   #11646
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
whats the tire size up front? does it rub like crazy? looks good. if i could do it over id get 235/35
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:33 AM   #11647
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I need a 35. Its a 225/40. I hate dealing with getting tires mounted. It's such a headache. 235/40 on a 10 gives the guys problems around here. I really want a 225/35 for the front to clear my firewall at full lock. These will suck for drifting.

I think I am going to try them on the SC again.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:40 PM   #11648
chitownguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to allchitownguy is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chitownguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sskracing View Post
that s14^ and that r32^ are both extremely dope..

some pic's from my shoot, kinda debating on doing 17's instead of 18's. what do you guys think?
these wheels or more agressive 17's?
work euroline sl's
18x10 -15 225/40
18x9 +1 215/35
Stick with the Euroline's, way classier and they fit oh-so perfect.

15x8 -10
15x10 +0 195/50 all around
Old 09-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #11649
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Idol Inc. View Post
Speaking of chrome, I just want to revive this one more time to ensure this page has something awesome as fuck on it.
That car was so much more awesome before it had a cage in it.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:55 PM   #11650
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
235/40 on a 10 gives the guys problems around here.
I got a shop round my way that mounted a 225/35 on an 18x10.5 with no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:40 PM   #11651
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
if you go to camden i have a place i go to. they stretch anything. they call me "mr stretchman" 225/35 on the 10.5 was cake with the cheetah.
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:46 PM   #11652
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I might be taking a trip up your way!

Just put all four SSR's on the 240. They fit pretty good. The Equips need more camber in the front of the SC but I dont have arms yet.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:42 PM   #11653
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
spent all day aligning my car....finally got it exactly the way I wanted it....

so I finally put on the nankang ns2 215 35 on my 18x9. stretched perfectly

running 0 toe all around with -4.5 front and -1.6 rear.

from the front

215 35 18x9 -13 (or something like that) nankang ns2
225 40 18x10 -26 nexan n7000
wheels are gramlight 57 maximum pro ti with rmc finish

30mm b magic fenders all around slight pull in the rear
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:09 PM   #11654
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

16x10 +0 Front
16x10 -12 Rear

205/45 all around.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #11655
Melo_speed

Melo_speed is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry for the noob question but will r17x10 +0 fit on a s13 without rear over fenders?

I want to do f17x8 +0 r17x10 +0, i dont want to lose the cornering ability.

I want to have enough rubber in the rear to put down power but i dont want to much in the front to not be able to do tight turns.
Melo_speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:26 PM   #11656
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melo_speed View Post
Sorry for the noob question but will r17x10 +0 fit on a s13 without rear over fenders?

I want to do f17x8 +0 r17x10 +0, i dont want to lose the cornering ability.

I want to have enough rubber in the rear to put down power but i dont want to much in the front to not be able to do tight turns.
depending on your driving style is how much tire in the rear to put vs the rear. 240's naturally understeer.....

and yes...it'll fit with a pull.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #11657
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
My 16x10 +0 barely clear the wheel well at full lock so it'll be close.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:40 PM   #11658
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin464 View Post
cant remember if i posted the new pics of my weds yet so im just gonna do it again lol. i need to figure out sizing for tires in the back still so its just wheels on hub shots. sorry for the shitty iphone pics..18x10+18
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...4/46b46d21.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...4/85520000.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...4/9e8cf4df.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...4/424edafd.jpg
No you posted this before, your post was deleted because you're not following the thread rules. Nobody wants to see a picture of rims on the floor, in the room, or on the car "test fitting" without tires, it defeats the purpose of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
spent all day aligning my car....finally got it exactly the way I wanted it....
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...g?t=1285360632
running 0 toe all around with -4.5 front and -1.6 rear.
from the front
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...g?t=1285360548
215 35 18x9 -13 (or something like that) nankang ns2
225 40 18x10 -26 nexan n7000
wheels are gramlight 57 maximum pro ti with rmc finish

30mm b magic fenders all around slight pull in the rear
I know I've been in asshole mode for a while and people feel I shouldn't even talk since I run my car at "monster truck" height in the front. The wheels fit your car nice, you've executed flush wheel fitment and I'll give you that. But something about the whole package just is not flowing right to me. I don't know if it's those super powerful side skirts or what. Please don't take this like as me hating or some shit cause I think I got the dopest car on the internet or some zilvia drift beef since everyone is a sensitive vagina on this website.

I'm just saying. The wheels have rounded spokes and are mixed with sharp body lines and that's like wearing a tie with polkadots with a striped shirt.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:41 PM   #11659
Melo_speed

Melo_speed is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
My 16x10 +0 barely clear the wheel well at full lock so it'll be close.
So lets say 17x9 +0 in front will i be able to do quick and tight corners? i really dont want to lose handeling over looks i want it for dd/track car.
Melo_speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #11660
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
No you posted this before, your post was deleted because you're not following the thread rules. Nobody wants to see a picture of rims on the floor, in the room, or on the car "test fitting" without tires, it defeats the purpose of the thread.

I know I've been in asshole mode for a while and people feel I shouldn't even talk since I run my car at "monster truck" height in the front. The wheels fit your car nice, you've executed flush wheel fitment and I'll give you that. But something about the whole package just is not flowing right to me. I don't know if it's those super powerful side skirts or what. Please don't take this like as me hating or some shit cause I think I got the dopest car on the internet or some zilvia drift beef since everyone is a sensitive vagina on this website.

I'm just saying. The wheels have rounded spokes and are mixed with sharp body lines and that's like wearing a tie with polkadots with a striped shirt.

lol...it's the aggressive aero...needs to be in motion...always looks sooooo boring standing still.

and for the record..i don't get butthurt about opinions...if i were building the car for you, then i'd care more.....but it's for me.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:10 PM   #11661
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
So lets say 17x9 +0 in front will i be able to do quick and tight corners? i really dont want to lose handeling over looks i want it for dd/track car.
9' in front wont affect you for daily driving. I have a 9.5 and daily my car no problem. The only problem you will have is if you dont have powersteering. Also tire size factors in to it also. Track wise i have no clue ha.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:06 PM   #11662
s14fbs
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
s14fbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14fbs

10.5 +15 8 mil spacers
225-40-18 front
s14fbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:08 PM   #11663
IThaJokaI
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
IThaJokaI is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IThaJokaI Send a message via MSN to IThaJokaI
Quote:

17x9 +0 215/45/17 pz900s up front, daily driven and drift it as often as possible.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:27 AM   #11664
Slammed95S14

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed95S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Stock suspension in the back right now. Half rolled fenders.
17x9 +10
18x9.5 -6.

It's a work in progress.

Slammed95S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:32 AM   #11665
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Stock suspension? You mean arms and such? Also add the size of spacers. Clean car and nice fitment but i dislike those wheels.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:37 AM   #11666
Slammed95S14

Right. Sorry. Yes, stock ruca's and such.
+15's in the front
+31's in the rear.

It's whatevs. Just trying to be different.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:40 AM   #11667
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
are those not Rotas?

Since when are Rotas "something different"?

I like the overall look tho.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:41 AM   #11668
Slammed95S14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
are those not Rotas?

Since when are Rotas "something different"?
Nah mane. Sportmax. FUCKIT
Old 09-25-2010, 12:55 AM   #11669
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
same bullshit

Just saying at this point, buying a good set of wheels would be something different.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:31 AM   #11670
Lovely Idol Inc.
Banned from the Marketplace

Lovely Idol Inc. is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Lovely Idol Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
That car was so much more awesome before it had a cage in it.
That car always had a cage in it and the top still worked. What are you talking about?
Lovely Idol Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote