Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 04:01 PM   #1141
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Sorry I couldn't make it out yesterday. Fucking drama. My 17 year old niece nia (who we used to foster, but we kicked her ass out because we caught her at home alone with her bf dennis locked in our bathroom) sent me a message on myspace talkin all kinds of shit. I showed the message to her mom mabel (she was taken away from her mom because her mom has a bf who hit nia) and I told her mom that nia's a total stoner (her title on myspace is "miss mary jane"). Anyway, dennis (the bf) is only 20 and has 2 strikes: 1 for drug dealing and 1 for another felony.

So the bf is pissed because I told the mom that her daughter is a stoner. He comes over my house yesterday (unfortunately he lives one street over from my house) with a crowbar and starts banging on the door intending to "harm" me. I was upstairs browsing zilvia so my mom answers the door and he starts yelling at her saying "tell your son I'm gonna kill him!" So I bust out my walther ppk just in case he invades my home but he leaves before I get downstairs. I call the cops, tell them he came to my house with a crowbar and threatened to kill me.

Cops come, I tell them where he lives and they arrest him. The arresting officer tells me that what he did is a felony so if he has 3 strikes then he's going up the river for 20+ years.

Later on that night, her grandpa calls me saying that nia is crying like a little bitch because if dennis is convicted this will be his 3rd strike and he asked if I could drop the charges. So I told him FUCK NO!

I hope he has 20 years worth of soap on a rope.

Wow! so much drama up in your part of town... btw: i have a coworker in the similar situation. the daughter just turned 17 and hes 23 or 24 with a record as well... i dont believe the weeeeed or drug use is in question in this situation, but hes definitely a deadbeat foolio.....

glad you're ok norm! oh and the cars ill, but its ok, its ill... effff that punk. i too hope that soap bar hits the drain....
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 06:53 PM   #1142
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That was my first time coming out to a Autobacs meet
haha sucks i dont have my s13 rnning yet so i had
to pull up in my little red pony haha but yea i must have just missed
it because i left around 1030 cause my gf was tired and asleep in the
car and i dont remember hearing any of that shit

NO WAY!! haha i live right there and me and my mom were getting
jackn the box haha we saw that guy talking to the cops
that was like a stock teg. lmao

usdm180sx---sucks... haha yea i thought him busting your car up was coming
sorry bout the drama sux man

***question---
Someone serieously gave me a bad rep just for a joke..
how is that bringing b.s. to the meet?
was that really nessesary now?***

Last edited by 240_hero13; 08-01-2008 at 07:29 PM..
Old 08-01-2008, 07:36 PM   #1143
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by leash View Post

Sorry, but that was some pretty funny shit last night.

As for Dennis, I hoped they keep him in jail. Good job looking out for your families' well being. Your niece will thank you for it in the future Norm.

LMAO!!! Thats why i love you alicia!

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
Old 08-01-2008, 07:41 PM   #1144
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
burn it

I AM LEGIT.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #1145
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
i got 240 hero13 back in the greens.....

........i once was a noob as well, i had a little compassion....

i'm over it now.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
Old 08-01-2008, 10:41 PM   #1146
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240_hero13 View Post
That was my first time coming out to a Autobacs meet
haha sucks i dont have my s13 rnning yet so i had
to pull up in my little red pony haha but yea i must have just missed
it because i left around 1030 cause my gf was tired and asleep in the
car and i dont remember hearing any of that shit

NO WAY!! haha i live right there and me and my mom were getting
jackn the box haha we saw that guy talking to the cops
that was like a stock teg. lmao
I saw you! Wasn't sure who you where, thought somebody else 'cause of the mustang haha.

Anyways, good thing that fucking idiot got rolled again. If I saw that, I would of pulled up and talked to the cops and told them what else he did haha. Hope he got arrested. He was nothing but trouble, fucking tweaker. He's exactly the kinda guy that causes trouble for everybody else.

I wonder what he got rolled for, probably speeding is my best guess.

Btw, somebody said that they always see his car at Tustin/Katella across the street from tire place I think...just a FYI lol

Anybody wanna see if he comes back again?

Btw x2, why did that guy randomly come back like 15-20 minutes after his car ran over the scooter? You think if anything, he would of came back immediatly? Maybe he went to tell his "crew" and they dissed him haha.

Awwwww...best meet evar!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:59 PM   #1147
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^Like I said last night... Of course he came back. Here's why:
1 - Ego trip.
2 - His head was up his ass.
3 - THE HONDA FUCKS WERE GOING ON A RUN. THEY LEAVE, AND THEN THEY COME BACK.

lol.

He works at the tire place on Tustin/Katella. He parks in the Petco parking lot.

He *WILL* be back next week, and he'll probably bring some form of trouble. But that's okay... We shall be prepared.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:03 PM   #1148
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
He *WILL* be back next week, and he'll probably bring some form of trouble. But that's okay... We shall be prepared.
i vote water balloon battle. or maybe we should just verbally humiliate him again.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:14 PM   #1149
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm538 View Post
scooter thrower right there ^^^^ haha good job robert +1 for being yourself.

NORM im glad you put your foot down....
Actually the scooter throwing goes to Kyle hahahhahhaha. Even though it was Roberts scooter. LOL it made for a very entertaining evening.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 08-01-2008, 11:53 PM   #1150
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc 360RT View Post
i got 240 hero13 back in the greens.....

........i once was a noob as well, i had a little compassion....

i'm over it now.
haha ok cool yea i was just kidding i still post up in
there even tho some people arnt as nice but hey
its life ill live

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I saw you! Wasn't sure who you where, thought somebody else 'cause of the mustang haha.

haha yea that was me with my buddie in the blue subaru and my other buddie was with the other honda guys but said no one knew mr burnout
haha
i wanted to get my s13 up to get to the meet but its not ready
to run yet

YET!!

haha

Soon... soon..
Old 08-01-2008, 11:58 PM   #1151
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Actually the scooter throwing goes to Kyle hahahhahhaha. Even though it was Roberts scooter. LOL it made for a very entertaining evening.
No no... It was Robert that tossed the scooter. I threw a shoe.

"Who throws a shoe?!"
I do, bitch.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:41 AM   #1152
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Hahah awesome quote...

anyways. how's the phone working for ya?
Old 08-02-2008, 01:55 AM   #1153
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
wow! looks like i missed some entertaining shit.

hopefully i'll make it out next week.

Old 08-02-2008, 04:54 AM   #1154
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
haha thanks for your concern for my car It sits in the garage and the garage was closed. BTW I'm ok
sheesh after reading that long 3 paragraph essay about a day in the life of norm, i gotta ask if you are okay. but since you just said you were... good to hear.

coming down to the meet next week?
i havent gone in awhile either. time to make my appearance.
car is up and running.

Quote:

"Who throws a shoe?!"
I do, bitch.

damn i've been missing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Old 08-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #1155
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
scooter-1
intergra-0
definitely the integra driver had his head up his ass wen he decided to pull a shit ass stunt like that.

all i knows is he had it coming to him

Old 08-02-2008, 08:47 PM   #1156
PVong

PVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to PVong
damn the one time I miss a meet something interesting happens. Will be there next week with the V8 to hang.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:54 PM   #1157
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:

"Who throws a shoe?!"
I do, bitch.
Haha well done, Mr. Random Task

Old 08-02-2008, 09:09 PM   #1158
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
i cared about u more than ur car when i read it
LAYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol jk

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 08-02-2008, 09:17 PM   #1159
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
LAYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol jk

nope nope nope i speak the truth and nothing but it like how my jetta pulled hard on roberts corolla hahah <3
Old 08-02-2008, 11:19 PM   #1160
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Got my new motor! Well new to me.

98 KA Auto with 118k.
Old 08-03-2008, 12:21 AM   #1161
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

Thumbs down

NO!!!!

I might have to sell my S13!!!

F*ucking after all that time we put into it to get it up and running
getting her started up and hearing he purr well *cough* more like it
i finnaly get to replacing the oil and its half fucking water
i guess its got a blown gasket and now i have to get it flushed out
and rebuild. And my parents are putting up for the bill cause
im broke as a mofukin joke right now and im going to have to sell her to
pay off my parents and we cant have a sitting car around cause of parking and street sweeper

My poor Baby S13

She was almost ready..

='/

P.s. thanks to all who kept my credit up
=] means alot

Last edited by 240_hero13; 08-03-2008 at 12:47 AM..
Old 08-03-2008, 12:57 AM   #1162
soreballz
Post Whore!

^I'm tempted to neg rep you just to bring it back down.

Jokes.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #1163
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
to all of you that know me, and saw me there last thursday with my best friend Fateh.

Three Costa Mesa men were arrested early today on suspicion of attempted murder after a fight in Costa Mesa.
The assault may have been gang-related, according to a Costa Mesa Police Department press release.
Fateh Farouk Abdeljalil, 22, of Costa Mesa, was injured in the attack, the press release said. Abdeljalil suffered a "significant" head injury and was taken to Western Medical Center in Santa Ana where he underwent surgery.
The incident began with words exchanged between the victim and another man and the suspects near a 7-Eleven at the corner of Harbor Boulevard and Mesa Verde East in Costa Mesa, the press release said. A fight broke out between the pair and the suspects, and spilled onto the street on Mesa Verde East. Police say the suspects used a baseball bat and brass knuckles against victim Abdeljalil, according to the press release.

Police arrested Mario Antonio Ruelas, 18; Hugo Cesar Cardoza, 22; and a 17-year-old male, who is not being identified because he is a minor. All are from Costa Mesa. A woman who was with the group was questioned, but later released.
According to the press release, a Costa Mesa police patrol officer was at the scene immediately after the assault occurred. The suspect and the woman left the scene in a brown Ford Escape. Costa Mesa police officers stopped the car in the area of Andros Street and Minorca Place around 2 a.m. in Costa Mesa
Costa Mesa police detectives responded to a residence in the 2000 block of Maple Street where they arrested Ruelas and Cardoza at 7 a.m.
Bail is set at $1 million for Ruelas and Cardoza, and the juvenile was taken to Orange County Juvenile Hall.

i just ask if you can please say a small prayer for him.
thank you.

mike
Old 08-03-2008, 04:17 PM   #1164
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
holy shit mike! i got ya covered.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:45 PM   #1165
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

Oh dang..
i was thinking it was going to lead twards that honda arguement thrus night.

idk u but ill give out a prayer for sure..

Old 08-03-2008, 09:53 PM   #1166
leash
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Damn man that's only a few miles away from where I live.

I hope for the best.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:13 PM   #1167
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Hope he gets well Mike!

Those guys will be in jail for a looong time. Even if they do get out, they have to worry about people wanting revenge.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:50 PM   #1168
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

Hey im probably going to start parting out my s13 soon
after finding water in the motor and blown head gasket
before i either donate it or sell that shit to pick your part

its a 1990' s13
So Cal. HB
AT was just about to do a swap till i found the water
w/ Upped SOHC
Pretty much stock with some small upps

LMK if your intrested

would sell the car if your going to do a streight motor swap cause engine is done.
Kids this isnt a working car
only if your serieouse about putting a new moto into it
or else your probably going to lose your money

but everything is good accept the water graved engine
=/

LMK
Old 08-04-2008, 06:22 PM   #1169
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Does it have AC? If so, will that shit work in a 95 S14? Soon to be a 98 KA motor put in it.
Old 08-04-2008, 07:31 PM   #1170
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Does it have AC? If so, will that shit work in a 95 S14? Soon to be a 98 KA motor put in it.
Yea it does have AC
idk im not sure it depends on what parts your asking for...
Closed Thread