Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 08:56 PM   #1141
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
I thought I'd keep you guys updated on a cool new product we've developed. Its the worlds first FLEX COBRA! Pricing and availability to be announced.

more info (and pix for members) here: http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/e107_plu...topic.php?2130
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 01-31-2008 at 09:47 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 09:16 PM   #1142
jussjepbrox
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sorry can u put 2 sets of coilovers in 1 box
2 sets of s14 coilovers
Old 01-31-2008, 09:48 PM   #1143
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
no, it would be over UPS's max weight even if i could
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:12 PM   #1144
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
I thought I'd keep you guys updated on a cool new product we've developed. Its the worlds first FLEX COBRA! Pricing and availability to be announced.

more info (and pix for members) here: http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/e107_plu...topic.php?2130

OMG sign me up, i want in on the 1st shipment......ill just save up, i was seriously about to drop 2 bills on megan elbow and down pipe.....but now that you have shown me this, im so glad i didn't send that check......
Old 02-01-2008, 02:36 AM   #1145
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB
dam, thats a nice looking oulet+flex+downpipe combo!!!

less stuff to bolt on, eliminates chance for exhaust leaks!

duh mah! wheels and suspension!
Old 02-01-2008, 07:02 AM   #1146
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Do you have an S14 and S13 version of that downpipe?

Does it clear everything?
Old 02-01-2008, 08:13 AM   #1147
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
I wish you had that for a top mount
Old 02-01-2008, 08:46 AM   #1148
noequalibrium
Leaky Injector

noequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruin
has anyone tried their camber arm, Toe rod, Traction Rod, or Tension rods? Im choosing between this set or battle version for a s13. these look really nice though!
Old 02-01-2008, 11:28 AM   #1149
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
Do you have an S14 and S13 version of that downpipe?

Does it clear everything?
The MAX Flex Cobra exhaust system combines a turbo dump elbow, downpipe, and flex section into one easy to install system that produces benefits greater than the sum of its parts.

Innovative Features:

>Half inch thick inlet flange that is straight cut between bolt holes. This is 3x as much steel as our compeditors flange which prevents any warping from welding or heat cycling of the turbo.

>Half inch thick outlet flange eliminates leaks and failed gaskets under the car.

>Superior ground clearance without having to hammer factory metal. OEM heat shield must be removed. Down pipe runs paralell to the frame rail.

>Solid steel 3 leg trans. mount features slotted holes. Its so strong and has so much adjustability that if you mount it in its highest position it will raise the entire exhaust system so much that the cat back pipe will hit the subframe and diff.

>Dual 2 inch mandrel bent tubes used in the elbow, 3" flex section. 3" downpipe with only 1 bend for maxumim flow.

>Independant merged tubes in dump elbow keep turbine flow seperated from the waste gate all the way down to the flex section. Our compeditors have one big collector or if they do seperate its piped back into the elbow at a not so smooth angle.

>Turbune tube extends past the flange into the turbo completely seperating both sides of the turbo to prevent turbulence and maximixe hoesepower and torque. Other companies have either a bolt on extension that does not seal properly or a flap that does not seperate flow more for more than an inch.

>Vertically oriented flex section eliminates the usual flange and gasket who's bolts are difficult to get to. It also reduces the amount of unflexable weight that hangs on the exhaust manifold. >Vertically oriented flex section takes the place of the usual flange who's bolts are very difficult to get to. Vertical flex isolates any ground contact in the exhaust system from the turbo and manifold eliminating loose bolts, failed gaskets, and cracked manifolds. Other flex down pipes have the flex section on the bottom of the car towards the cat causing any contact with speed bumps to be transmitted directly to the turbo and manifold. Those horizontal flex section's drag on the ground because the flex is a larger diameter than the pipe which completely misses the whole point of having a flex section in the first place.

>Compatible with all bottom mounted turbos such as T25, T28, S15 turbo, GT2871R, GT25R etc. Inlet flange has one slotted hole to accomodate the different 5 bolt patterns and OEM gaskets in T25 & T28 OEM turbos. For turbos with a built in divider plate it is necessary to grind off the turbine tube extension.

>Compatible with Right and left hand drive S13,14, 15 chassis. Plenty of clearance for the steering shaft firewall and tranny.

>Compatible with above turbos and chassis equipped with SR20 or KA24 Turbo Conversion motors.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #1150
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
clearance pics?
Old 02-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #1151
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by noequalibrium View Post
has anyone tried their camber arm, Toe rod, Traction Rod, or Tension rods? Im choosing between this set or battle version for a s13. these look really nice though!
Review thread: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=147583

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
OMG sign me up, i want in on the 1st shipment......ill just save up, i was seriously about to drop 2 bills on megan elbow and down pipe.....but now that you have shown me this, im so glad i didn't send that check......
That would have been a mistake, everyone I know who is low scrapes a hole in the megan flex section and has to replace it.

Unfortunately development, testing, production and shipping all take time but I think its worth the wait just to save money on replacing crappy parts, cracked manifolds, loose bolts and leaky gaskets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
clearance pics?
Oops, just when I was thinking I was thorough, I guess thats what happens when were in a hurry to get the customers car back that was nice enough to let us test fit. I guess you'll have to take my word for it till the next time we fit this on a car. Basically it has equal spacing between the tranny and the steering shaft on left hand drive cars. It hangs just slightly lower than the frame rail to prevent having to hammer the chassis but not so low that the flex section couldnt absorb a high center.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:04 PM   #1152
noequalibrium
Leaky Injector

noequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruin
looks like ill be getting my suspension package from you all!!!! great reviews. thanks man! Gonna save me some money too!
Old 02-01-2008, 01:40 PM   #1153
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Let me know what your Zip code is and I'll give you an accurate shipping quote. Thanks!
Old 02-01-2008, 03:55 PM   #1154
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
i saw this cobra thing the other day, its excellent. if my turbo outlet wasnt welded to my turbo, i would get one.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:20 PM   #1155
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thank you for the description.

What about the O2 sensors?

The Greddy unit has a thick flange like yours.

Will the stock nuts and bolts work with the outlet section?
Old 02-01-2008, 04:24 PM   #1156
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
have a guesstimation if the price on the cobra?
Old 02-01-2008, 04:27 PM   #1157
Z33dori
Post Whore!

i would guess around 200 bucks...

i dont care about the price....more of like when i can get it.

Dan do you think this will be out before summer hits
Old 02-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #1158
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
Thank you for the description.
What about the O2 sensors?
The Greddy unit has a thick flange like yours.
Will the stock nuts and bolts work with the outlet section?
The stock SR o2 or the 300zx/Z32 o2 from local parts stores work.
Ya, Greddy knows whats up with strong flanges.
Yes stock hardware works great, the factory casting is pretty thick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
have a guesstimation if the price on the cobra?
The Circuit Sports non flex cobra is $300 so I'm sure we'll try to be competitive with that price point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
i dont care about the price....more of like when i can get it.
Dan do you think this will be out before summer hits
I imagine we can giter done within 3 months for mass production, but if you had to have one sooner we can hand make it too.

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 02-01-2008 at 05:21 PM..
Old 02-01-2008, 05:02 PM   #1159
Z33dori
Post Whore!

so will it come with new nuts and bolts or we have to use the stock ones.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #1160
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I was thinking it that would be nice, gaskets too.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #1161
Z33dori
Post Whore!

yea.....well keep us posted....

until then ill start saving
Old 02-01-2008, 08:39 PM   #1162
D.Bo
Zilvia Member

D.Bo is an unknown quantity at this point
i def want one of those dp. generic dp and T-outlet have shity fitment.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:45 PM   #1163
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
do you have max arms on the soarer?? i just bought another one to replace the cefiro, so yea.. looking for rear multi-link stuff... front i can get here but rear is a pain/and expensive... i got lucky and the car has front camber arms (damn things cost like 600$)
Old 02-02-2008, 12:50 AM   #1164
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Our shop soarer has Yanack arms. Its not that bad in price. We just do sub frame spacers, diff bushings and coilovers for the SC/Soarer
Old 02-02-2008, 04:04 AM   #1165
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
kk guess i'll have to go the yanack route... they have the most "affordable" set up lol... thank you for the info
Old 02-02-2008, 07:34 AM   #1166
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Dan could u possibly PM the price on hand made Cobra....PLZ
Old 02-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #1167
burgerwitfry
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
burgerwitfry is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
do you guys have any 4x 114 25mm spacers in stock if so, how much for 1 set shipped to 95691 thanks
Old 02-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #1168
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Tracking sent, will ship tomorrow.
I never received an email, it might be problems on my end though. Could you send it again? [email protected]

Thanks.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:40 AM   #1169
nicku
Zilvia Junkie

nicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enough
price for s13 coilover shipped to 56301 please pm me...thank you
Old 02-03-2008, 04:32 PM   #1170
seto_s14
Zilvia Member

seto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to seto_s14
so for the welded diff deal, do i give you the core and you give me a welded internal or do you weld my diff? also, is there a discount if i want to get 2 open diffs done? thanks

edit: nevermind, read the post on pg. 35. is there still a discount for 2 diffs?
Closed Thread