Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-03-2006, 06:45 PM   #91
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
^^ haha if you want, I live in berkely too...
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2006, 07:04 PM   #92
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

that180guy is making a name for him/her selfthat180guy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to that180guy
HRmmm dinner...hahaha i think erikas gonna pay for my dinner cuz she owes me money.

Part of the Elite Shasta Speed Stars
RIP......05-09-03....*sniff sniff
the beast nears completion.....

YOU LOOK AND U BUY STUFF !!!!!
that180guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:05 PM   #93
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
I know foolio!! We met up when we were helping swap the DOHC in Anthony's car..
Old 03-03-2006, 07:07 PM   #94
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
haha..while you guys are at it..you midas well pick my ass up

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:17 PM   #95
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
ohhh ya
ill pm you my # we can figure something out tomorrow
Old 03-03-2006, 09:25 PM   #96
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
hey guys...anyone wanna kinda help me out a little bit?

iam taking out my dohc motor from my car. tommorow when i get home from work around 1pm. anyone intrested in helping me out? then heading over to the meet?

i'll take as many hands as i can get...if not i'll attempt to take it out just me hehe alrighty then..lates

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 12:25 PM   #97
alpalwal1

alpalwal1 is an unknown quantity at this point
3 things....

What time is this?

I have a friend who is looking for a 240 to buy.. any of you guys trying to sell your cars?

My car is sputtering under light to medium load.. last time it was the spark plugs but i've checked them and they all seem to be good... would anyone be able to take a gander at it while i'm down there?
alpalwal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 01:41 PM   #98
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpalwal1
3 things....

What time is this?

I have a friend who is looking for a 240 to buy.. any of you guys trying to sell your cars?

My car is sputtering under light to medium load.. last time it was the spark plugs but i've checked them and they all seem to be good... would anyone be able to take a gander at it while i'm down there?
were you REALLLY too lazy to click on page 1 to view the time???? ITS TODAY march 4th at 7:00 PM at DVC parking lot 4..

im not selling my car... dont think a lot of people are either but u can ask...

tune up? coolent temp sensor?
Old 03-04-2006, 03:31 PM   #99
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

that180guy is making a name for him/her selfthat180guy is making a name for him/her self
psssst! ! anybody got a old o2 sensor they wouldnt mind tossing to me?

Old 03-04-2006, 04:09 PM   #100
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Well... plans are: Go to dvc lot 4 near science learning buildings things.. yea

then after we all get acquainted, probably just go to CHILI's. If i'm not too lazy, I'll make a reservation later today but I'm not sure how many people are going to show up. I guess it can't hurt to wait.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 04:21 PM   #101
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
How about directions from the easy bay?
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 05:06 PM   #102
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Word to that shizzle!! OMGWTFBBQ.. I can't call you.. my cell phone is basically dead and alls I have is a car charger... but no cig lighter in my car.. hahah.

AIM? or you just wanna meet somewhere sometime?
Old 03-05-2006, 04:40 AM   #103
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

oh man, omgwtfbbq...we heard he got pulled over

good meet tho...good meet havent seen most of u cats in uber long, and good meeting new ppls

Old 03-05-2006, 04:56 AM   #104
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Wouldn't surprise me.. his shit is HELLZA loud.
Old 03-06-2006, 02:04 PM   #105
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

he tried to get me for 'running a yield'
but I argued with him for like 20 minutes then he like pretended to get a radio call and was like ill let you off this time, dont let me see you again out here...
Old 03-06-2006, 02:52 PM   #106
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
his car didnt seem THAT loud.. I think my car is louder haha.. i ono maybe cus i didnt seem him smashing... but damn good thing u didnt get a BS ticket.
Old 03-06-2006, 05:16 PM   #107
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

awww man BS tickets.....good to hear u got outta it

Old 03-07-2006, 01:28 AM   #108
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Well running a YIELD??? WTF does that mean??? Was there even a car that you could have YIELDED to??? Thats like saying imma give a ticket for running a blinking yellow light!!! imma give you a ticket for doing the speed limit son...STUPID!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 01:26 PM   #109
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

I've put in the silencer since evan heard it, it used to be loud as fuck, now its pretty tame.
Ya, i didnt know it was possible to run a yield..
there were no other cars around, and i did slow down a lot and check, he was trying to tell me your supposed to stop.. I was like wtf, it would be a stop sign then jackass
but whattever, no ticket...
how was dinner??
Old 03-07-2006, 05:42 PM   #110
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
ah man chase... i was lookin forward to dinner. it was cool, but my food came out 45 minutes late...
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 07:23 PM   #111
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r
ah man chase... i was lookin forward to dinner. it was cool, but my food came out 45 minutes late...