Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-11-2011, 01:08 PM   #91
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Imarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
INVERT MINI! i have had tons of guns but this one for some reason, i just love. halo hopper, nitro tank, remote line, tacticle harness, ect. i go to skirmish in pa all the time.
Imarvin240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #92
rice_bowl
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (14)
rice_bowl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Used to play a lot a few years back. Usually some speedball at Hollywood sports. Amidst my gearbag is a 1991 Kingman Hammer pump gun(vintage...) and a One of two FEP quest anodized gold from the factory. Had an invert mini too, it was meh. I'll probably post some pics or somehing.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:53 PM   #93
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
I started back in 1999 with a Spyder, then got an Automag and upgraded it with an RT valve and warp feed. After that i went through a series of owning several cockers (mini, electro, Blackmagic, Orracle), Angels (LED, LCD, Dark, Adrenaline) all in no particular order. My last gun is an 05 Timmy with a few mods i picked up from Ebay. I still have it. I need to get my tank hydroed and new goggles and I should be set to play again.
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:21 PM   #94
lovdrifting52
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
lovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her selflovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
here are pics of my guns

ETEK 2

my AUTOCKER with new frame SOON CONVERTING TO PUMP

lovdrifting52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:03 AM   #95
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Paintball and Airsoft are different enough in game play and technology that I think Airsoft should have it's own thread.

I have not seen a airsoft discussion thread. So, if someone wants to make one in OT. Go ahead.

Edit: Merged old threads into this one.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:57 PM   #96
heavenboundkevin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
heavenboundkevin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i d be down to meet up and play. it just sucks when you have a rental and people are shooting ropes with $1000 setups...
heavenboundkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:24 PM   #97
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenboundkevin View Post
i d be down to meet up and play. it just sucks when you have a rental and people are shooting ropes with $1000 setups...
just pick up a gun off craigslist man, always good deals instead of using a busted ass rental even pump guns are fun and teach you more skill than most just shooting ropes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #98
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
Tantwoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
am i smelling a zilvia paintball day!?
Tantwoforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #99
lovdrifting52
Nissanaholic!

lovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her selflovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantwoforty View Post
am i smelling a zilvia paintball day!?
++++++111111111111111 im in as long as we cn get enough people i got like 5 other friends that i kno for sure would also play
Old 01-15-2011, 08:07 PM   #100
lovdrifting52
Nissanaholic!

i guess noones down
Old 01-18-2011, 04:41 PM   #101
oompa

Trader Rating: (0)
oompa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I used to play. Then I discovered cars.
oompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #102
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oompa View Post
I used to play. Then I discovered cars.
I've seen this alot, but after awhile spending 1000's of dollars on car shit gets old, then you realize how many times you could go paintballing for the price of something as simple as an exhaust. Car parts are expensive, and you know it is always nice to have other hobbies so when you do get car shit its not so monotonous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovdrifting52 View Post
i guess noones down
I'd be down, it just depends where and when.

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:43 PM   #103
lovdrifting52
Nissanaholic!

i dont think enough people are down
Old 01-24-2011, 12:58 AM   #104
tommytwo40hands
Leaky Injector

tommytwo40hands is an unknown quantity at this point
yo those pink jt's are nice man..I've never seen a pair that bright tho.. lol
tommytwo40hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:03 AM   #105
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
Tantwoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
the real jt only made like 200 of them, same run as the RL yellow pants
this is before JT was acquired by K2 and the quality sucked ass the the knees ripped in a day
i actually had 3 pares of them...
im sad.. lol
Tantwoforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #106
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
BUMP BITCHES!

Played paintball this Saturday. Did amazingly well for not have played in years.

I was surprised by my cousins with my very own marker, hopper and mask. Legit!

2011 Proto Rail - Orange/Red
Rotor Torque hopper
VForce Grill - Red
45/30 Guerilla Tank

We played at GatSplat, $20 entry with your own equipment, 30 with rental. 65/case of paint, they didn't trip about bringing food or drinks, which is cool. Played from 11a until 6pm and we wrecked shop. My average KDR (?) would have been 3:1, if I could kill. I love running that tight course. Rushing up like a ninja and picking bitches left and right.

The one downside to this place is the field rules. You CAN NOT advance beyond the 50foot mark. If the other team trenches down and camps, you're fucked with a stalemate. This happened about 4-7 times and was really annoying.

Surprisingly, a number of balls didn't break on me, rather, they simply bounced off. I've had 3 hits to the chest that bounced off, 2 hits to the hands that bounced, and one to the shoulder that bounced. They still sting regardless of breakage.

I NEED a new barrel/kit, and want a new lighter bolt.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:58 AM   #107
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
BUMP BITCHES!

Played paintball this Saturday. Did amazingly well for not have played in years.

I was surprised by my cousins with my very own marker, hopper and mask. Legit!

2011 Proto Rail - Orange/Red
Rotor Torque hopper
VForce Grill - Red
45/30 Guerilla Tank

We played at GatSplat, $20 entry with your own equipment, 30 with rental. 65/case of paint, they didn't trip about bringing food or drinks, which is cool. Played from 11a until 6pm and we wrecked shop. My average KDR (?) would have been 3:1, if I could kill. I love running that tight course. Rushing up like a ninja and picking bitches left and right.

The one downside to this place is the field rules. You CAN NOT advance beyond the 50foot mark. If the other team trenches down and camps, you're fucked with a stalemate. This happened about 4-7 times and was really annoying.

Surprisingly, a number of balls didn't break on me, rather, they simply bounced off. I've had 3 hits to the chest that bounced off, 2 hits to the hands that bounced, and one to the shoulder that bounced. They still sting regardless of breakage.

I NEED a new barrel/kit, and want a new lighter bolt.
While you're at it get the dye rotor, you can thank me later

Quote:
Old 04-18-2011, 08:55 PM   #108
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection

I usually don't put out much paint, and as is, the Torque works perfectly. I ninja that shit, and the other guys provide cover fire to draw attention away from me.

I love sneaking and rushing in ahead further than the other team anticipates. Seeing their eyes widen makes me happy.

Down the road, I will likely be getting it though. After my more important purchases (slider shorts, good fitting pants and guards).
Old 04-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #109
Live2Slide
Leaky Injector

Live2Slide is an unknown quantity at this point
Recently sold all my gear. Had a rare bob long darq marq, a dye rotor and dye i4 mask. Paintballing is an expensive hobby. I would go through 2 $60 boxes of paint a day on the field. Shit is extremely fun tho
Live2Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #110
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2Slide View Post
Recently sold all my gear. Had a rare bob long darq marq, a dye rotor and dye i4 mask. Paintballing is an expensive hobby. I would go through 2 $60 boxes of paint a day on the field. Shit is extremely fun tho
It is still cheaper than one car event. Gas, tires, travel time. Shit was stupid expensive.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #111
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
over the years, i've had my share of guns.

^^ my first autococker set up. it was heavy as FUCK.

^^ 1of1 FULL gloss red PM6

this shit was my life.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:20 PM   #112
Live2Slide
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
It is still cheaper than one car event. Gas, tires, travel time. Shit was stupid expensive.

I havent been to an event yet so i wouldn't know how much exactly one wastes. The total spend for one day at paintballing would be $120 for paint, $20 for entrance, $10 for hpa all day, and food and drinks. Bad thing about it was I got addicted to the adrenaline of 50 on 50 capture the flag matches and 30 on 30 team death matches(field was a mini forest with bunkers and stuff all over the place) so I would go at least 3 times a month.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:35 PM   #113
rice_bowl
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (14)
rice_bowl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
A few of my goods over the years

Old 04-19-2011, 01:01 AM   #114
xBtony
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
xBtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Brings back some memories haha

it all started with a friends hand me down 90's style spyder. ended up throwing like 5 bills into that gun over a few years and made it a million times better hahaha, got so into it i got a side job reffing games and such.

ended up moving and quitting the job, and selling the gun for car parts hahahaha

had some great times tho i miss it. wish i had some pics of my old set up :/
xBtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:29 AM   #115
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

The 805 champions XD 3 man tournament, that was a great tournament
Old 04-19-2011, 08:09 AM   #116
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I had a custom 98 back in the early 2000's, then picked up a WPG Autococker (?) I'll have to take some pics. Just picked up a Custom 98 with a spare barrel and shoulder stock for $70, time to get back in the game!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:59 PM   #117
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
I used to have a '99 cocker... I also have an old shoebawcks Shocker... '99 I believe.

Been so long.. I should dig that thing up and give it a whirl.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:16 PM   #118
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

My custom made Cocker, it has been mini and chopped in the back,
it has a 45 degree front block from an orracle and it has the second gen MQ-valve,
a custom Ego 06 bolt and an old school WGP barrel and a it has the E2 frame version 0.24 (kinda rare).

It took me a a couple months to build, i just need to powder coat it
and like all the cockers time it, which is a bit tricky thing to do but its easier with the MQ-valve

my goal was to build a light cocoker, and im happy with it
Old 04-19-2011, 07:52 PM   #119
Live2Slide
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post

My custom made Cocker, it has been mini and chopped in the back,
it has a 45 degree front block from an orracle and it has the second gen MQ-valve,
a custom Ego 06 bolt and an old school WGP barrel and a it has the E2 frame version 0.24 (kinda rare).

It took me a a couple months to build, i just need to powder coat it
and like all the cockers time it, which is a bit tricky thing to do but its easier with the MQ-valve

my goal was to build a light cocoker, and im happy with it
yeah i heard those auto cockers where a bit hard to time but they looked nice
Old 05-11-2011, 12:32 PM   #120
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Bumpdate!

Me and a few buddies/cousins are taking part in a 3Man this Sunday at CousinsPaintball. Prizes are TBA.

I'm super amped and nervous at the same time, more amped than nervous.

I've since traded my gun because it was inefficient as shit.

LTD Invert Mini v3 in a Chrome Blue. I just installed the Boss bolt kit and spring and so far, its a bit more efficient. I can't wait to tune it and get it dialed in perfectly. Fires pretty sick, minimal kick. Trigger play, but it works out for me pretty well.

Theres another tournament in October that I'm already signed up for. Its 5Man and the prizes are 5 Minis for the team and some other TBA stuff.

And PB events are so much cheaper than car events.
80 bucks for a full day of unlimited play
or
250 entry fee, 50 on gas, 60 on tires for 3-5 hours.