Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #91
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Lol if your incident happen around here in tacoma someone woulda got there ass beat... i was expecting better material then just talking lol...
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 07:48 PM   #92
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Haha yea i think everyone was looking for a better video or a fight to beak out
they prett much missed any of the action in that whole video
but it seems like a must be there moment
Old 08-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #93
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
needs a label that says skip to 15 seconds before the video ends. even though it's always funny when a douche gets rolled on when they deserve it, the whole vid was unnecessary.

Old 08-03-2008, 08:19 PM   #94
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Hmnm...wonder if you can buy road strips and lay it on the parking lot for these kinds of shinaniguns...I can already see it in my head. Honda ricer kid, gets a parking lot, gets omfg driftrs w/ rwd cars and my FFF (FF Failure), imma do a ricer burn out and then POooOOOf, there goes the tires...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 11:28 PM   #95
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project3328 View Post
that was a waste of 5 minutes

for reference to anyone else who watches the vid.. theres no fighting crashing or anything exciting.. just talking
That's all pussies with modded cars do anyway... And it's why I generally dont waste my time going to car meets to stroke off someone else into the same shit unless I know they're not going to act like a dumbshit and draw attention to my car.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:41 PM   #96
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Usually I go to meets to hang out with people I know.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:59 PM   #97
emayearecee
Leaky Injector

emayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of light
i havent been to that meet in a looooonnnggggg time... looks like its growing! im glad to see that....

and yeah i thought i was wasting my time until the grand finale!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 12:38 AM   #98
sausage180
Leaky Injector

sausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura about
honda's......haha pieces of crap
Old 08-04-2008, 12:44 AM   #99
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsyke View Post
Need less to say he was hispanic, and pulled a hit-Rev-Vtec-run on about 6 people, in bumper to bumper traffic.
1. Dude.........you deserved to get banned for racial bull*hit like this

2. FFF = hilarious

3. Stupid hyphed up honda guy
Old 08-04-2008, 12:50 AM   #100
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240_hero13 View Post
Haha yea i think everyone was looking for a better video or a fight to beak out
they prett much missed any of the action in that whole video
but it seems like a must be there moment
um yeah if we had started a fight or anything like that, i'm pretty sure that would've been the absolute END of this meet. believe me, we seriously wanted to smash that fuckers face in and then turn his car over with the engine running, but then we'd hafta find someplace else to go on thursday nites.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 08-04-2008, 01:27 AM   #101
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
haha. ending was funny. I hate people that do dumb stuff like that. I saw a vid once of a dude in a honda try and burn out at a meet and he totally lost control of it. the car gripped turned went up a hill into the parking lot of the meet and hit a car. he almost got jumped lol. cops came though and arrested him

11:11 333
Old 08-04-2008, 08:20 AM   #102
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Wish I was there for that one...that is awsome. I watched the video once and just kinda skipped around and closed it. Second time I watched the whole thing and saw what happens at the end. That made me happy. I wonder if he was crying...

Somone should go search the honda forums for a thread like "stupid zilvia nissans get me pulled over!" hahaha.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:27 AM   #103
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
lmao.. the end is priceless with the simultanious screaming haha
Old 08-04-2008, 08:55 AM   #104
hunter8411
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
hunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hunter8411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_DRFT89 View Post
haha. ending was funny. I hate people that do dumb stuff like that. I saw a vid once of a dude in a honda try and burn out at a meet and he totally lost control of it. the car gripped turned went up a hill into the parking lot of the meet and hit a car. he almost got jumped lol. cops came though and arrested him
You might be thinking of this video:

YouTube - Toyota MR2 Turbo Burnout Launches and Crashes Into Cars

it's actually a MR2 that does it, so its obviously NOT just honda drivers, there are stupid drivers in all groups.

That video was a waste of time except the end was mildly amusing.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:57 AM   #105
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Skyline_oO View Post
1. Dude.........you deserved to get banned for racial bull*hit like this
Not necessarily racist... I think he was commenting more on the tendency of illegal mexican immigrants to run away after being in an at-fault collision.

And its true, sadly... if you deny it, you're either ignorant, or living under a rock.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #106
hunter8411
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
hunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hunter8411
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Not necessarily racist... I think he was commenting more on the tendency of illegal immigrants and stupid people in general to run away away being in an at-fault collision.

And its true, sadly... if you deny it, you're either ignorant, or living under a rock.
Fixed it for you.

How do you know what he was commenting on? Besides he said "Needless to say he was mexican..." implying that mexicans always do stupid shit like this. If he wants to come on and clear up what he said then so be it, but he does not need you to fight his battle for him or tell us what he meant to say.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:40 AM   #107
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter8411 View Post
Fixed it for you.

How do you know what he was commenting on? Besides he said "Needless to say he was mexican..." implying that mexicans always do stupid shit like this. If he wants to come on and clear up what he said then so be it, but he does not need you to fight his battle for him or tell us what he meant to say.

Umm personally I didnt think that was racist one bit. People say "white folks, whitey, white devils" all day long, and nobody bats an eye. I dunno why I said "Needless", maybe its because he was driving around ina stolen car for a week, crashing into people? The behavior was unacceptable to anyone, I just thought it was ironic he trashed a honda civic, which happend to be a 1995 which is both the most stolen, and uknownly saught after year there is.

And I could state the facts, but people would take that as racist. I have 0 problems with hispanic people, the give me ALOT of business. But the truth is in MY AREA, i have yet to see a hispanic driving a clean civic. No big deal not my problem, untill I start seeing mutiple hit and runs.

Please refrain further from jumping the gun and calling everybody racist. I prefer not to be labeled a racist on this forum, I would rather spend my time helping than having to defend myself.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:47 AM   #108
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore240_hero13 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter8411 View Post
You might be thinking of this video:

YouTube - Toyota MR2 Turbo Burnout Launches and Crashes Into Cars

it's actually a MR2 that does it, so its obviously NOT just honda drivers, there are stupid drivers in all groups.

That video was a waste of time except the end was mildly amusing.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG!!

that was like serieously the stupiderist thing i have ever seen

like how do you loose controle of a FF like that
and how do you now understand the feeling of a clean slip and grip

haha sux the guy was worta driving a girly ass jetta tho lol
thank god didnt hit the type r tho
*phew*
Old 08-04-2008, 12:06 PM   #109
leash
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I found out what those guys do:

super autobacs meet!!!! every thursday!!!!!!! - JDM Universe.com
Old 08-04-2008, 12:13 PM   #110
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Wow there even talking about setting up races online so dumb =/

Old 08-04-2008, 12:18 PM   #111
leash
Leaky Injector

leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
I'm guessing he's a noob that's not thinking. I'm going to talk to my neighbor about it since he's a patrol officer.

I honestly hate what that crowd is bringing to our meet. Many times I just don't feel like going just to avoid the stupid things these guys do.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:22 PM   #112
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
You can't hear shit, lol.

Not all honda owners are douchebags!!
Not me atleast.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:48 PM   #113
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsyke View Post
.....Need less to say he was hispanic,......
Needless to say, Im Hispanic, and I just NEG repped your ass.

33 goes to 26.

You neg me back, imma bury you in reds the rest of the week.

Dont be a racist douche. Idoit drivers are everywere regardless of race.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:45 PM   #114
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

KA

Hey i might be parting out my S13 before i either
donate it or take it to pick your part

its a 1990' s13
So Cal. HB
SOHC
Pretty much stock with some small upps

LMK if your intrested
Old 08-04-2008, 03:23 PM   #115
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
^wrong thread dude. Go into the for sale/trade area and post a full description of whats good and bad.

PM sent to you as well.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:41 PM   #116
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

KA

yea i know im just posting it up here to see
if any of you guys are inrested since i saw most of u at the autobac meet
letting you guys know first had whats up.
ill have it posted up on craigs list tonight if anyone is looking for any pics
ill probably be at the next autobac meet if you guys want
to talk to me about it or get some info on the car
ill probably be showing up in my mustang

Also posted up already if intrested

LINK.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:31 PM   #117
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG!!

Uhhhhhh... MR2s are NOT fwd. They are mid-engine and RWD... It even says so in the name of the car... MR2 = Mid engine, rwd, 2 seater.

Oh, and "stupiderist"? hahahahaha. Wow.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:19 PM   #118
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
lol @ mr2's being FF cars...

i knew an MR2 was MR when i was like 9 and playing gran turismo. some people i swear...i wonder where they race at...somone should tip the cops ahahaha (jus playin i aint a tattle tail)
Old 08-04-2008, 10:17 PM   #119
240_hero13
Leaky Injector

Hahaha really wow i always thought they were front wheel drive
hm yea better jump back on GT4 lol

yes stupiderist

thats right..lol

you are stupider than the mr2 guy for not knowing that i mean come on

hahahaha
jp
Old 08-04-2008, 10:23 PM   #120
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG!!

haha sux the guy was worta driving a girly ass jetta tho lol
thank god didnt hit the type r tho
*phew*
dude...