Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #91
longdy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
longdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to longdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvin View Post
lame no footage of me! ..lol JK JK nice vid though!!
Old 07-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #92
nismo racer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
nismo racer is making a name for him/her selfnismo racer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
lol im at the end of the video pulling away haha all dramatic.

ill have a video soon im editing of me and my friend.

PEGASUS
nismo racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #93
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Thank you guys for doing the event!!

Very fun =]

Just hope my car didnt run that hot!!!
Old 07-19-2009, 03:49 PM   #94
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
chetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chetacheese
i took a bunch of pictures. for the first couple hours i made sure to get at least one good picture of each car that was trying. pictures will be up tonight, keep posted!
chetacheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:08 PM   #95
longdy
Zilvia Addict

longdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chetacheese View Post
i took a bunch of pictures. for the first couple hours i made sure to get at least one good picture of each car that was trying. pictures will be up tonight, keep posted!
holla at your boy!..lol
Old 07-20-2009, 12:35 AM   #96
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

chetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of light
here are some pictures. wish i could have taken more but i need more track time to learn for myself. but heres what i got for the shots i had time for.

i can do even better than this if i dedicated my time towards pictures. not trying to brag, just confident i can get you pictures that you like. so if you guys like it, ill bring more.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:46 AM   #97
carlosncdi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
carlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
cool pics, they look good. but no pics of me .
carlosncdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:51 AM   #98
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosncdi View Post
did u see the video? my nephew made it.
my brother didn't get much coverage with the digital camera/camcorder

.........p.s. i'll get a dslr again, since i won't have a drift car for awhile. then i can be hosting and doing photography at the same time. =)
Old 07-20-2009, 05:01 AM   #99
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
JOOHHNN!!! thanks for letting us come in suppeerrr last minute!! i didn't mean to wake u up that early in the morning hahaha

soooo much track time, ridiculous!! but stupid hot. next time turn the sun off!
everyone was looking good out there for how hot it was!!

don't vacation too long touke!
chuck<3luke
Old 07-20-2009, 09:09 AM   #100
palmdale_mob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
palmdale_mob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Damn, I missed out, whens the next event gonna be?
palmdale_mob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:25 PM   #101
carlosncdi
Zilvia Member

carlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
did u see the video? my nephew made it.
my brother didn't get much coverage with the digital camera/camcorder

.........p.s. i'll get a dslr again, since i won't have a drift car for awhile. then i can be hosting and doing photography at the same time. =)

yeah i saw it, looks good. i hope people put up more pics.. i want to see if someone got pics of the tandem runs.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:36 PM   #102
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
wow someone actually took pics of my stupid looking vert!!!!yay even tho it looks so gay with the puffed up top!!!!maybe next time i could go top down....jon ill talk to jim himself and settle some things with him....
Old 07-20-2009, 12:42 PM   #103
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Awesome event, soooo much seat time. Well organized!! Everyone was really nice and helpful!! Can't wait for the next one!

Good job on the triple cone layout, John!!

dmax-us.com
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:09 PM   #104
nismo racer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
nismo racer is making a name for him/her selfnismo racer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMaxUSA View Post
Awesome event, soooo much seat time. Well organized!! Everyone was really nice and helpful!! Can't wait for the next one!

Good job on the triple cone layout, John!!
+1 whens the next one?! so much fun and so much track time

PEGASUS
nismo racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #105
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
PLEASE do the next one on a Sunday, Im pretty sad I didnt get to make it out to this...
Old 07-20-2009, 03:52 PM   #106
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

can you give a brief description about your car? i think i have a couple, i may have forgotten to post it.
Quote:
Old 07-20-2009, 07:04 PM   #107
carlosncdi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
can you give a brief description about your car? i think i have a couple, i may have forgotten to post it.
I was in the burgandy coupe that was running hoodless, with a rb and my back window has half taken off tint.. Thanx.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:16 PM   #108
longdy
Zilvia Addict

any pics of my vert??..lol
Old 07-20-2009, 07:28 PM   #109
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
PLEASE do the next one on a Sunday, Im pretty sad I didnt get to make it out to this...
yea you stallion, u suck for not going. im ready to drive with you now mike...where the hell mo at? he needs to get in on this too..

+1 bernard at DMMAAAAXXXX
Old 07-21-2009, 01:10 PM   #110
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
i thought there were more pixxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 07-22-2009, 03:16 PM   #111
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

i have one up there, that isnt you? did you have the chuki front?

and longdy i have a couple of yours. no so good ones though, your car wouldnt get sideways. and you keep stopping me from taking photos. haha too worried about getting me out there.
Quote:
I was in the burgandy coupe that was running hoodless, with a rb and my back window has half taken off tint.. Thanx.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:48 PM   #112
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

moarrrrrrr pixturessssss!!!!

Old 07-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #113
carlosncdi
Zilvia Member

nah thats not me thats my friend. i had the chuki front. i was the guy that was running tandem with that car and with luke.

Quote:
i have one up there, that isnt you? did you have the chuki front?

and longdy i have a couple of yours. no so good ones though, your car wouldnt get sideways. and you keep stopping me from taking photos. haha too worried about getting me out there.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:46 PM   #114
DLo Eric
Zilvia Member

DLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond repute
haha nice, I remember thinking at the other end of the track waiting to go if I should get out and fix my bumper... but then I was like nahhhhh

haha
DLo Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:59 AM   #115
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
where the hell mo at? he needs to get in on this too..

Im right here haha, yeah man your right we need to drive together already
Old 07-24-2009, 06:05 PM   #116
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

i have no idea how that bumper stayed on. at the last even i was at, my tires chewed up my bumper. looks like your bumper is leading the way for you.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:33 PM   #117
homeslice
Leaky Injector

homeslice is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to homeslice Send a message via MSN to homeslice
what was the point of the cage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticnissan View Post
wow someone actually took pics of my stupid looking vert!!!!yay even tho it looks so gay with the puffed up top!!!!maybe next time i could go top down....jon ill talk to jim himself and settle some things with him....
Old 07-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #118
longdy
Zilvia Addict

is this really all the pics??..lol thought there was alot of photographers?!?!..lol
Old 07-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #119
carlosncdi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdy View Post
is this really all the pics??..lol thought there was alot of photographers?!?!..lol

^^^^^^^^same here.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:56 PM   #120
knitespeed

Trader Rating: (0)
knitespeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Talking Touke 100+ Degrees Fahrenheit and Rising

pics pics pics

Last edited by knitespeed; 07-30-2009 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: dupli-colors
knitespeed is offline   Reply With Quote