Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 11-27-2007, 12:16 AM   #91
zeroskater1028
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
zeroskater1028 is just really nicezeroskater1028 is just really nicezeroskater1028 is just really nicezeroskater1028 is just really nicezeroskater1028 is just really nicezeroskater1028 is just really nicezeroskater1028 is just really nicezeroskater1028 is just really nicezeroskater1028 is just really nicezeroskater1028 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zeroskater1028
great guy. Showed up to his place got the item in great condition. Was in and out in less than 5min. +1 for vutony
zeroskater1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2007, 02:00 PM   #92
xsparc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
xsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xsparc Send a message via Yahoo to xsparc
Great guy. A small mix up on what i needed but he took care of it fast.

Will deff go to him again
xsparc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:57 PM   #93
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
great guy, just bought a steering wheel from him. i had to twist his arm a lil to get him to sell it, but he was cool about it. this was my second time dealing with him, no complaints here!
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:57 PM   #94
mizizax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choicesmizizax has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mizizax
+100 Tony Vu is the man, tons of parts, fair prices, bought things in the past and will buy things in the futurefrom him. awesome kid A++
Old 12-16-2007, 12:22 PM   #95
z32gizzle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
z32gizzle is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Power steering pulley sent fast and came perfect condition yet again a awesome part from vutony!
z32gizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 07:20 PM   #96
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Hell yeah he is the best +++Rep for hooking up the Zilvia Family.
ctm_motortrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:28 PM   #97
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
One of the only honest and reliably buyers i've met on zilvia. Drove over an hour to buy rims. Was on time and chill to deal with
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 01:19 PM   #98
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Vutony

Just got my package today.
Good seller, Fast shipping.

Buy from this guy!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:36 PM   #99
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
post here for me bro, http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=105522
Old 12-23-2007, 11:59 AM   #100
jon_mr2
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (4)
jon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
good seller. got the parts i wanted and in good condition. would definitely deal with again if needed parts.

jon
jon_mr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 02:23 PM   #101
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Good seller and person in all aspects. Knows his information, went above and beyond. +1, thanks tony.
charlie321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 04:52 PM   #102
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

Project3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud of
thanks bro

great seller trader and lover
Project3328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:47 PM   #103
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
awesome seller, will definitly buy from agian
Old 01-05-2008, 11:45 AM   #104
ticklemeermuel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
ticklemeermuel will become famous soon enoughticklemeermuel will become famous soon enoughticklemeermuel will become famous soon enoughticklemeermuel will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ticklemeermuel
+100 Tony is great seller.. Thanks bro! Ecu runs great
ticklemeermuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 03:10 PM   #105
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
great seller ! picked up an injector from him last night. now i can drive again ! he always has the most random parts you need at a fair price.
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:41 AM   #106
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
+1 for a great guy. he had to go somewhere but waited for me because i lagged a little bit due to the pouring rain here.
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:52 AM   #107
s13.slideways
Zilvia Junkie

s13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to alls13.slideways is a name known to all
+1 great seller! will definitely pick up some stuff in the future!
s13.slideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:57 PM   #108
eyehate
Zilvia Member

eyehate will become famous soon enougheyehate will become famous soon enougheyehate will become famous soon enougheyehate will become famous soon enougheyehate will become famous soon enough
2 advans, perfect transaction, super quick shipping.

I would also like to add his packaging job could have withstood a nuclear blast! thanks alot

DriftExchange
eyehate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:55 PM   #109
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Good guy. Sold me a Silvia Q's bumper for a good price. Very nice to deal with and has a very clean red s13 coupe

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:07 PM   #110
azndan2
Leaky Injector

azndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura about
vutony

tony vu= the sexx
replaced my alternator pulley/belt, sold me cf hood/trunk for cheap and even installed for me
its a nice!
azndan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:58 PM   #111
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
got the part i needed right on time, great seller.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:06 PM   #112
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
He's a good seller/Buyer Will do business again.AAA++++
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 07:33 PM   #113
pap

pap is on a distinguished road
Great guy to deal with. Thanks for the UR fender braces. A++
pap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:35 PM   #114
GuardianLlama
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
GuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfectionGuardianLlama is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
ty for the wheels man. will be coming back for more parts!!!!
GuardianLlama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 03:20 PM   #115
chrisa
BANNED

chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chrisa
tony is the man!!! my automatic blew up and he had almost everything i needed for my 5-speed swap!!! i bought a lot of parts all in very good condition and for a great price...i'm actually gonna go pick something else up tonight! i'll def. be hitting him up in the future. Thanks agian tony
chrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:42 PM   #116
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Zerolift Autolab
vutony

helped me out with a MAF.
Thanks
Zerolift Autolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 02:35 AM   #117
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Tony replied fast and shipped fast, and I also now know why his username is vutony. Would definitely buy from again <3
Old 01-27-2008, 06:46 AM   #118
g6civcx
Post Whore!

g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndan2 View Post
tony vu= the sexx
I don't know about all that, but he's a legit seller. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 12:35 AM   #119
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
lol i didnt realize i had done business wiht him b4 for a DOHC maf (which worked great)

and today i picked up a pretty clean HKS 3'' DP

thanks again homie...i didnt know u knew Spence lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #120
jflor004
Zilvia Member

jflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud of
No complaints from me. Legit seller, great communicator.
jflor004 is offline   Reply With Quote