Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 02-11-2004, 01:59 PM   #91
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13 RKT
So why is it that you talk shit about ppl and then when you see them in person you try to act cool. Yea so what i crashed my car....i got another one and am still trying. Why do you insist on trying to make other ppl look bad? Why not keep your "stupid fuck" comments to yourself and learn to read somewhere else. DICK
Mike
Oh Mike... You must not get the point.

I remember the last drift meet we had the guy had the first run and ran into a tree.

Do I need to sit here and type and essay? I am making a point of having a "drift meet" things can go bad. This is how we get bad names. I am not giving you a bad name. Its just show that a lil mishap can turn things go bad.
After that meet, People were talking of how careless drifters are.

A guy that I know last week got arrested drifting up in the hill. Cops even knows what drifting is now.

After that meet, That was my last one ever not trust anyone going with me that has no experience.

Dont sit there like Im talking shiet to you. Cause I will personally talk shiet to your face if I have to. Which Im not.

-Al
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2004, 02:28 PM   #92
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
just go drifting by yourself damn it! i agree its sorta dumb having a group of people drifting becaues one thing, you probably wont get many runs.. and another is that, its sorta easy to notice something is going up when a bunch of the same cars drive up to a spot.

and...if you're not doing it..dont try to be a parent, these guys aren't your kids, if you treat them like one, they'll act like one and rebel to what you say.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 03:18 PM   #93
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
I think he wants to go make a video from what i read in his new post. I say more power to you! Do what you want. i wish you were able to filter out all useless replies to threads you start for meet-ups only. Mods should do it for you.
Old 02-11-2004, 03:42 PM   #94
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
I think he wants to go make a video from what i read in his new post. I say more power to you! Do what you want. i wish you were able to filter out all useless replies to threads you start for meet-ups only. Mods should do it for you.
I apologize if I offended anyone. Its a message board and its all shiets and giggles to me.

But once again, I apologize.

-Al
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 03:54 PM   #95
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUENOCOUPE
I apologize if I offended anyone. Its a message board and its all shiets and giggles to me.

But once again, I apologize.

-Al
i dont know why you quoted me dude. i didnt mean that towards you and no you didnt offend me but i think you did offend the other guy.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:06 PM   #96
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

Ghst 01 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to Ghst 01
This is some funny shit. no matter what forum i go to this always happens. some one always has to take something the wrong way. why cant folks let people be, keep ur comments to urself and respect how other's think. If you aint got nothing good to say then stay out of the thread and let it be. if you really want to act like a tuff guy then do it in person, cuz nobody is hard typing behind a PC.

http://www.myspace.com/8407376

96 red zenki:
Greddy KA Turbo kit (TD06-20g, 370cc, Emanage, Vspell FMIC), TEIN HE's, VIS Vader CF hood, Falken Azenis ST-115's, Sony Xplod head unit.
Ghst 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 04:34 PM   #97
PANDA
BANNED

PANDA is an unknown quantity at this point
haha...comedy......

drifting on the street threads always turn into teh funny..:haha:

why is it that only those who are new to drifting seem to be into these stupid meets?..people who feel they have somethin to proove to everyone else...those with low self esteem or whatever...that NEED this acceptence to validate who they are...it's so funny...

you really don't see anyone who regularly participates in drift events, competitions, show-offs, whatever trying to start these threads...it's always the shit talking kids who just got their car, their sr20, their whatever and what to go show it off...

stupid street racing culture or whatever seems to be infecting this arena as well...
PANDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 04:40 PM   #98
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

^^^ I agree with WestboroughPimp. Speaking about westborough, it has been awhile since i have been to "ling nam" I'm hungry now.

96 red zenki:
Greddy KA Turbo kit (TD06-20g, 370cc, Emanage, Vspell FMIC), TEIN HE's, VIS Vader CF hood, Falken Azenis ST-115's, Sony Xplod head unit.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:47 PM   #99
PANDA
BANNED

Quote:

EVERY0NE STOP TALKING SHIT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS
GO POST IN ANOTHER THREAD
POST ABOUT A NON DRIFT MEET
POST ABOUT WHAT A GREAT RESPONSIBLE DRIVER YOU ARE
JUST STOP TALKING SHIT
ASS

there was already a new thread started...so the original purpose of this thread has obviously long been cast aside...

you quoted me, but where did i speak of being a great, responsible driver? when i did i post about a specific meet?..drift or non drift?..in fact i wasn't even really talking shit..just making observations...

i think your frustration is misguided...not my fault if you find that my comments hit home with you...maybe there are issues you have with your own self that you need to evaluate...
Old 02-11-2004, 04:54 PM   #100
Var
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDA
in fact i wasn't even really talking shit..just making observations...
then what the hell is this

"why is it that only those who are new to drifting seem to be into these stupid meets?..people who feel they have somethin to proove to everyone else...those with low self esteem or whatever...that NEED this acceptence to validate who they are...it's so funny..."

that's talking mad shit in my book

Quote:
i think your frustration is misguided...not my fault if you find that my comments hit home with you...maybe there are issues you have with your own self that you need to evaluate...

Ya that's it . you've figured me out.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:57 PM   #101
driftcrazy
Zilvia Member

driftcrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
whas up guys. so where yall plan to go drift in the bay, lol dont feel like reading the whole 4 pages. I still have not found a spot to go do it at where no cops can bother me.
driftcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 04:59 PM   #102
Var
Post Whore!

LEAVE. LEAVE NOW!! save yourself before you get flamed for wanting to drift...there is another thread started cause ppl shit on this one already
Old 02-11-2004, 05:01 PM   #103
PANDA
BANNED

Quote:
then what the hell is this

"why is it that only those who are new to drifting seem to be into these stupid meets?..people who feel they have somethin to proove to everyone else...those with low self esteem or whatever...that NEED this acceptence to validate who they are...it's so funny..."

that's talking mad shit in my book
it's an observation like i said...nothing more...i singled out noone...as a matter of fact that is a very vague group of people i just described...so if an individual chooses to take offense to it i refuse to be held accountable...

it's like saying all girls who drive Jettas are hotties because i happen to have 7 female friends who drive Jettas and 6 of them are smoking and the 7th is just above average...

there will be exceptions...you very well may be that 7th girl who is just above average...

i'm choosing to make an observation...if you disagree with it..by all means..tell me how i am wrong..just make sure you have somethin to back it up with...

Old 02-11-2004, 05:04 PM   #104
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

I personally like the ghetto fabulouse girls that drive Impalas...J/K

96 red zenki:
Old 02-11-2004, 05:11 PM   #105
PANDA
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghst 01
I personally like the ghetto fabulouse girls that drive Impalas...J/K
haha...i must admit here and there some ghetto bitch is fun to rail...booty all up in that...lol..

and i LOVE to drift on the streets...it's great...there are certain corners on my way to and from work that i know like the back of my hand...nothing makes me more happy then a couple of nice drifts after as hard day's work...

but these meets bring nothing but problems...they are not organized well enough..there are NO safety requirements...and the image of them is horrible...that is my problem...because the backlash affects me greatly...suddenly cops know what "drift cars" are...they look for them..they single them out...it can only go downhill...

let me ask you this...

if you found the greatest pussy in the world...and it was yours anytime you wanted it...no fear of anything while hittin it...

would you run off and tell everyone about it and share it with them and invite them over?..hell no!..

but every once in a while you'd get your closest friends together and just tap the shit outta it..gang bang style...

this is the best anology i can come up with for my feelings on street drifting...

just my thoughts...
Old 02-11-2004, 05:12 PM   #106
PANDA
BANNED

Quote:
omg dude. just never mind.
i understand if you feel outmatched...no hard feelings...

be well..

Old 02-11-2004, 05:54 PM   #107
Var
Post Whore!

Quote:
i understand if you feel outmatched...no hard feelings...

be well..

you just dont want it to stop do you? well we can settle it at the meet.
Old 02-11-2004, 05:58 PM   #108
PANDA
BANNED

Quote:
you just dont want it to stop do you? well we can settle it at the meet.
hahah...i'm just messin with you...my last post was a joke..

i dunno about at the meet...dunno how we could settle it there...physical confrontation is never fun...even if i kick someone's ass odds are i'll prolly get hit at least once..not really worth it..lol..

i'd be happy to settle it on a track sometime though...or even in the mountains...privately of course....
Old 02-11-2004, 06:00 PM   #109
Var
Post Whore!

well i can bring gloves so neither of us will bleed too much. or we can settle it on a downhill run from grant ranch to the bottom of the 8 mile run.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:05 PM   #110
PANDA
BANNED

haha...we should do that at some meet....boxing...now that would be fun...be like Fight Club...

what part of privately did you not understand....lol..after knowing my views on public displays of racing...that does not sound like fun to me...i can only imagine the spectators an actual staged race would have...no thanks..
Old 02-11-2004, 08:53 PM   #111
neevosh
Leaky Injector

neevosh is an unknown quantity at this point
We should have a drift meet.
Old 02-11-2004, 09:33 PM   #112
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by neevosh
We should have a drift meet.

Was that a joke?! haha b/c thats what it WAS suppose to be but theres another thread if you wanna hit that up...

westboroughpimp, PANDA was trying to stop arguing with you.

Stop this "lets settle it on a initial D touge run shit..." Nor with this boxing crap. Nothing needs to be settled over some little comment on the boards. No need to start anything. Im not trying to take anyones side but IF you guys happen to "settle" it, someone could seriously get hurt...and over what?! A silly comment like..."street drifting isnt safe"? If you dont like it fine. If you want to go street drifting go for it. Just be careful. Do it on your own time. Dont go posting about it b/c too many people....too much attention....too much trouble.

Just my opinion on street drifting. I do it too but on my own time or just a few friends. Now dont go trying to start anything just b/c of what I posted. ITS MY OPINION...
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 09:56 PM   #113
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
LOL ooo oh.. another thread about keeping when to keep it on the track =P. Anyways... are there even good roads or open spaces around the bay area??
Old 02-11-2004, 10:19 PM   #114
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
awwww.. but I really wanted to see some Initial D showdown action touge run at midnight!
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 10:54 PM   #115
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaNinja240
awwww.. but I really wanted to see some Initial D showdown action touge run at midnight!

haha dam right you wanted to see it! Go watch the cartoon or movie. Maybe it will get you pumped up! Better yet, go play the arcade game and it will feel REAL!!!
Drift Unit
Old 02-11-2004, 11:51 PM   #116
Var
Post Whore!

see you guys on sunday.
Old 02-12-2004, 12:50 AM   #117
240mike
Leaky Injector

240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known240mike is making his/her stupidity well-known
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dct223
LOL ooo oh.. another thread about keeping when to keep it on the track =P. Anyways... are there even good roads or open spaces around the bay area??
i know a lot of spots,,but a lot of them get hot..
the other spots,,im just to lazy to drive out to..
Old 02-12-2004, 11:46 AM   #118
rewplayff
Zilvia Junkie

rewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enough
i bet 3fast 3furious is going to be about drifting.
rewplayff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 02:36 PM   #119
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

knghtryde has a little shameless behavior in the past
Naw... not 3fast 3furious.... it's gonna be called Dfast Dfurious...

D-Fast D-Furious, who's gonna go watch it... hahaha...

Okay you know this thread should have really been in a different area.

To push oneself to the limit is all that
one can do. To quit is to die.
knghtryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 04:25 PM   #120
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knghtryde
Naw... not 3fast 3furious.... it's gonna be called Dfast Dfurious...

D-Fast D-Furious, who's gonna go watch it... hahaha...

Okay you know this thread should have really been in a different area.

ahah I was thinking about drift fast drift furious too! ahah guess what....I think id still watch it b/c it still involves cars...rice or not...
Drift Unit