Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-15-2009, 01:19 AM   #91
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Great Job today everyone!

Yay Round 3!!!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 09:36 AM   #92
lechu84
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
lechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Congrats to all the drivers who made top 16!! lol.. everyone was awesome!! enjoyed watching all the drivers!! see you guys next round.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:10 PM   #93
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Great event, congrats to the winners.

What happened to all the guys on the list from round one? Many were not there.

Anyone see a thong laying around the pit area? I misplaced it.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #94
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Volchok
you probably lost it in the crack of your ass. That thing is like the grand canyon back there...

I have video I will get together over the next few days and post.

Well done John, Cody, Luke Daivd and everyone else it was a pleasure driving with you guys. Mr. Chow one day I will defeat you....
Volchok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:28 PM   #95
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Congrats Chow and Cody
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:52 PM   #96
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Awesome event!!!!! props to rad for hosting another sucessful event, and sponsors for making it happen!

awesome driving from everyone, special thanks to John and Brian @ CITYTIRE SERVICE for the epic alignment setup. and volchok for lending me some gas to run in the top 4, lol.

R.I.P. orange bumper #2, i think htm is a proper burial.

cant wait to see u guys at rd. 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 01:55 PM   #97
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
yea, I'm glad it worked out.
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:45 PM   #98
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to turns101
Sounds like I missed some serious fun..
I hope to be there for round 3...

Gotta get some points back..
Old 06-15-2009, 02:53 PM   #99
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volchok View Post
you probably lost it in the crack of your ass. That thing is like the grand canyon back there...

Good one. Stop looking at my crack yo!!

Next event will be awesome.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:01 PM   #100
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
had fun taking pics went home and watched the dvd and it was only 25min
rat240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:10 PM   #101
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Yeah it's round one.....lol

lotta crashes, I took out the pole when I got nervous and spun. hahahaha
Old 06-15-2009, 11:18 PM   #102
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Congratulations to the winners of round 2.

See all of you at round 3.

Here are pics from the event.

Enjoy:

Picasa Web Albums - toxic.rad - socal rd2 d

Picasa Web Albums - toxic.rad - socal rd 2b

Picasa Web Albums - toxic.rad - socal rd2 c

Picasa Web Albums - toxic.rad - socal rd2

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:14 AM   #103
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Wow......just WOW.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:43 AM   #104
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post

Wow......just WOW.
there was a smile on ur face too ernie! lol
Old 06-16-2009, 12:51 AM   #105
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Yeah but the difference is that I enjoyed it and ment it. You held me like you would hug your fradgile GrandMother who is like a 100 years old. It almost seemed fake.

Old 06-16-2009, 01:24 PM   #106
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
both of you look pretty homo...sounds like you guys a had a good time then ahhahaha.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #107
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection

If I spelled any names incorrectly, let me know! This info will carry over into the DVD, so hit me up!
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:51 PM   #108
dirtythirty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
dirtythirty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
dope photos paul, thank you guys for a very very fun event! tons of track time. i had a blast!

ps.. Shawn's car is faster than you think' haha.
dirtythirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #109
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Yeah but the difference is that I enjoyed it and ment it. You held me like you would hug your fradgile GrandMother who is like a 100 years old. It almost seemed fake.

wutever ernie, if u look closely at that picture, i was the one who leaned in. hahaha, checkmate!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:58 PM   #110
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
I <3 TEAM JOHN CHOW!

WTF...Ernie u give john a deep sensual hug like that...? What happened to my kiss...share the love!

P.S. we(charlie and I) were staring at you when you ripped that shirt off ur back...
Old 06-16-2009, 06:32 PM   #111
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I LOVE YOU ALL.

Chow: You are leaning in cus my big ass gut is in the way. lol
Old 06-17-2009, 08:22 PM   #112
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
I LOVE YOU ALL.

Chow: You are leaning in cus my big ass gut is in the way. lol
love you too ernie
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:01 PM   #113
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Congratulations to the winners.

Hey Chow, what kind of tires did you use??? You were definitely killing it out there. I had a good time watching you run HTM.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:40 PM   #114
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
Congratulations to the winners.

Hey Chow, what kind of tires did you use??? You were definitely killing it out there. I had a good time watching you run HTM.

Haha y u wanna know all my secrets!? Lol jk, for practice i used federal 595ss supplied by John @ Citytire. During competition I used wanli tires supplied by Jackson @ sonicmotor. Both tires are my favorite and are very consistant. Honestly Can't go wrong withhold either one.

And Just for all u budget ballers out there, nobody sells tires for cheaper than these guys!!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:05 PM   #115
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
love you too ernie

Ohhhhhhh Hammy.

Good commercial Chow.....lol " I'm crazy Gedion"
Old 06-17-2009, 11:25 PM   #116
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:

Good commercial Chow.....lol " I'm crazy Gedion"
oh ernie, word on the street is those triangle tires u have exclusivly are pretty kick ass and last forever. I'll be seeing u very soon...!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:31 PM   #117
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
oh ernie, word on the street is those triangle tires u have exclusivly are pretty kick ass and last forever. I'll be seeing u very soon...!

Now that was lame.I just work there, not my thing. I only hook up who I like.

John is a cool guy and helps the Drift community a lot, more than any other.
Tire changing at track events? That's huge and you have to give him lots of credit for it. I am almost 100% sure he loses money everytime he brings it. Tire sales still dont cover for the man power, gas, insurance and all small details.

So Props to John ovah therrrr.

Jackson, well he is just JXN.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:48 PM   #118
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Hello, I am JXN.

I get all my tire services done at DTC.
Hamburg at whittier and Ernie in the LBC. <3

Thank you for support the SoCal Drift series and hook me up with awesome prices and services!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:50 PM   #119
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Hello, I am Chow

hammy does it for me, hes real good with rubbers
Old 06-17-2009, 11:50 PM   #120
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Hello, I am Alex. =)

Hammy does it for me also. He mounts and balances my tires himself.

My car is Hammy-guaranteed

I love you hammy!