Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-11-2010, 10:54 PM   #91
xBtony
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
xBtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Damn dude, this sucks. Car was one of my fave s14s. Glad ur alright tho. hope ya get everything worked out
xBtony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 12:42 AM   #92
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'm glad to hear you got a break through gabe. I forwarded my friend your link to his thread and he's gonna talk to antonio to see if he can get it on motor mavens to spread the word to potentially get another witness who may be in the 240 community. best of luck on what is to come. and I hope those wheels can be spared

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:00 AM   #93
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
I wished I had seen that window getting kicked out.was it awesome to do, thinking back on it?
did you feel bad ass?
Like, you kicked the window out as everyone on LaBrea stared with their mouths open,
then you climbed out of the car and onto the hood where you stood proud and pointed to the Women driver saying,
"You might as well cancel your appointment, Cause you aint going no where........"
Kinda weird, that I was able to have this thought process, but yes, I was feeling a bit cool when I kicked out, and yes because so many people were watching, I tried kicking out both doors since they were jammed, and no one would come help ...like at all..I was getting so fucking mad that I actually yelled at a guy who was starring at me struggle with the door, " are you gonna stand there and watch or fuckign help me get the fuck out of here?" he came over but it didnt budge so I just kicked the windshield out..lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy2die View Post
So..... the lady that crashed into your car did in fact have felony charges and she got arrested?
If thats correct, I would really have assumed the police would have definitly written a report considering a felon was involved in an accident. I mean seriously, to me that makes sense right?
that is true, I am going to see if they find anythign at LAPD, I dont think it will have any of the accident info thought besides mentioning it, but worth trying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_DRFT89 View Post
I'm glad to hear you got a break through gabe. I forwarded my friend your link to his thread and he's gonna talk to antonio to see if he can get it on motor mavens to spread the word to potentially get another witness who may be in the 240 community. best of luck on what is to come. and I hope those wheels can be spared
thanks alot! thats would be great.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:28 AM   #94
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
your s14 was wicked. I've been in an accident where my whip was injured but not totaled, and that sucked. I can't imagine what getting that thing totaled felt like. Good luck setting that shit straight.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:30 AM   #95
EnjoiNISMO
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
EnjoiNISMO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damn Your S14 was gorgeous, such good stance and wheels.
Im glad your okay, from the pictures it looked pretty bad.
Hope everything works out and you find out what you need to get it resolved.
Wish I could help.
EnjoiNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:44 PM   #96
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
i told u what i think u should do =/

Last edited by 240cracker; 05-13-2010 at 11:20 AM..
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #97
HGOTBOOST

Trader Rating: (0)
HGOTBOOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Glad you'r okay but the masterpiece is almost destroyed...
HGOTBOOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #98
niteridaz503
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
niteridaz503 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy2die View Post
So..... the lady that crashed into your car did in fact have felony charges and she got arrested?

If thats correct, I would really have assumed the police would have definitly written a report considering a felon was involved in an accident. I mean seriously, to me that makes sense right?
Hey bro that does made sense and you should look into it. Also asked a buddy of mine whose an insurance broker & he told me that in the state of California its required by law to file an accident report if the damages are over $500 so its deffinetly something you wana look at so get something going there also good luck on that shell as well.
niteridaz503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:17 PM   #99
Finelinetuning
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Finelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Gonna miss your car Gabe!!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:44 AM   #100
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Her car, and damage evidence update

As primised, here are pics of her car..
to me..this looks like perfect evidence.

hey whats that in her front seat??

oh..hmm..I wonder if that could have caused her to be so distracted that she didnt see a car that was right next to her???

this is where she hit me..

another update, is I bought a new S14 shell yesterday..
have I mentioned that I havent been able to actually drive since this accident happened, I panic everytime I get near another car, so I do everything I can to avoid getting behind the wheel, I feel I will only be able to drive when all this is done.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:01 AM   #101
turbotofu
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
turbotofu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Dude, hopefully those pics are enough evidence for them, GL.

Can't believe she just plowed into you cause she was paying attention to her dog...not even a child or something.
turbotofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:21 AM   #102
Kwonza Says
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
Kwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
My heart crushed seeing those pics...Keep us all updated with that and if insurance will cover all this : /
Old 05-13-2010, 03:31 AM   #103
JDM Sil4ty
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
JDM Sil4ty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^^ .. wow .. those pics are horrid .. find that police report !! .. even your door handle cracked!!
Old 05-13-2010, 03:41 AM   #104
chato de shamrock
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chato de shamrock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Let me see if i got this correct. It wasnt on Hollywood. It was actually on La Brea driving northbound, passed Fountain and headed toward Hollywood? I work just minutes from Hollywood and La Brea. Traffic is always nasty in this area and it's a bitch trying to make left turns. I'm always driving up and down La Brea to and from the CalNational and Chase banks over by Waring and Melrose. There are plenty of businesses around except for maybe on DeLongpre. Don't you get sited for posting signs up on the street without having proper permission by the city? I could swear I heard something on the news some years back and my boss was getting harrassed by the city about 2 years ago because one of her old tenants posted signs advertising his yard sale before he moved out of the country. Since the sale was on her property the city tried going after her for those yard sale signs that were posted around Hollywood. Careful with that.

Hope you can salvage your car and keep us updated on how your insurance company treats you.
chato de shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:51 AM   #105
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
TurboSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by godrifttoday View Post
Are u selling the good pair?

that's like walking up to a widow at the funeral and asking "so, you're single?"

Good luck bro...
Old 05-13-2010, 08:52 AM   #106
Black240Ct
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Black240Ct will become famous soon enoughBlack240Ct will become famous soon enoughBlack240Ct will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Black240Ct
this sucks man but atleast you have the information you have...

a year or so ago a big truck backed into my s13 at a napa auto parts. i got the guys name and credit card info from the guys at napa but it wasnt enough to find the guy. he got away and i got left with a bashed in quarter panel. was not a fun process.. i even tried to google and phone book the guy. not me no where.
Black240Ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:24 AM   #107
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Oh man gabe! Your car was almost complete... i've seen the progress of that car and completely understand the pride you have in modding your car through the years you have owned it. I'm just so glad you didn't get injured that bad. I guess instinctively kicking that windshield brought you back to your military training... that's bad ass!

I can completely relate to your major injury... being uncomfortable behind the wheel. I know when I got involved in a car pile up at 10 west by the La Brea exit, every time drive by there after the accident, the hairs in the back of my head would go up and I end up freezing for a moment. But after a while you get over it and be comfortable again. I think you are right, after you have gone past this whole situation, you'll get your confidence back.

I am so glad you are not hurt. I think that dog was a distraction. I know my dog sometimes distracts me when she's in the passenger side with me.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:31 AM   #108
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Gabe, You need to call Cesar Millan aka Dog Whisperer and get that dog to tell the truth on what took place.

I will kick the next dog I see that looks like that one. Only in Your honor.

Love, Ernie
Old 05-13-2010, 09:38 AM   #109
GabeS14
Post Whore!

VIP Widebody S14 Totalled in Hollywood Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR
Gabe, You need to call Cesar Millan aka Dog Whisperer and get that dog to tell the truth on what took place.

Love, Ernie
I can always count on your help Earnie!!!
Great idea
Old 05-13-2010, 09:57 AM   #110
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
another update, is I bought a new S14 shell yesterday..
have I mentioned that I havent been able to actually drive since this accident happened, I panic everytime I get near another car, so I do everything I can to avoid getting behind the wheel, I feel I will only be able to drive when all this is done.
Two summers ago I was riding in an S14 that hit a pole, and since then I'm not comfortable riding in the passenger seat of any car. It's just something that tends to happen after bad accidents. I know you can go see a therapist for it, I never did because I don't have the time, but if it's something that continues to bother you even a few months out then you might want to look into talking to someone.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:57 AM   #111
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post

Love, Ernie
if that doesn't go through some of my foreign ancestors munch on BBQ dog and beer.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:03 AM   #112
GabeS14
Post Whore!

VIP Widebody S14 Totalled in Hollywood Pics

Just opened my mail got a copy of the witnesses statement!
Exactley as it happened,
Old 05-13-2010, 10:10 AM   #113
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
damn Gabe sorry to hear about this. Hope this all gets worked out for ya.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:28 AM   #114
EDT007
Zilvia Addict

EDT007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Gabe, I really hope this works out for you. Since their maybe a court case/investigation pending this I would suggest not speaking or putting any more pics on a public website. Take it to PM for those close to you or that are truly interested. Just a thought. I would hate to hear you got d*cked over due to these posts. Goodluck! Also, for future reference let's please try and refrain from telling the OP to do illegal things in order to resolve this. :cough: 240cracker!
EDT007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:29 AM   #115
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
My girlfriend was in an accident 3 days ago when this idiot kid ran a stop sign and hit her rear quarter panel and made her spin. Police came and we had witnesses but no one seemed to want to give me their info. The police said it was the kids fault obviously and I asked for the police report. He ALSO said that there wont be one because there was no serious injury. I was pretty surprised at this but the kid admitted fault and everything is going good.

I hope you get that bitch. My advice is to go where u got into the accident and take pics of the skid marks and show what happened to the insurance company. Your insurance provider should be fighting for you 100%. If not I would drop them immediately.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:53 AM   #116
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Exactley as it happened,

"Witness states black suv travelling in lane 1 made a sudden lane change to lane 3 while trying to make a right turn striking a grey vehicle that was also travelling north on labrea in lane 3"
so you where in the "slow lane", and she tried to make a blind right out of the middle lane?

Thats how my GF's versa got totalled on highland and fountain.
dude just upped and made a right and took her out.
no cops either, just reports.

Sounds like its gonna work out for ya.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:03 PM   #117
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Exactley as it happened,

"Witness states black suv travelling in lane 1 made a sudden lane change to lane 3 while trying to make a right turn striking a grey vehicle that was also travelling north on labrea in lane 3"
Well that's good. It looks like things are finally going your way...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:21 PM   #118
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
That's a great statement. Very clear and precise on what took place. I see good things coming out of this for you Gabe.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:30 PM   #119
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I would ask the mods to lock and put this thread somewhere inaccessible until your case is settled.

Don't show your cards until the trial beings. Otherwise you're giving opposing counsel an advantage against you and we don't want that.

Good luck with your case.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:32 PM   #120
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
find that witness and buy them a beer
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote