Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-07-2009, 10:04 PM   #91
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i survived 2 nos center events with one pair of tires in the rear...

anyway, i wont be driving in this one, guys. my car isn't going to be ready for it.

whats the deal with media? still not allowed by the walls? i want to go, but if i can't film at the good spots, i feel like i'd be wasting my time out there

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 10:07 PM   #92
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
i survived 2 nos center events with one pair of tires in the rear...

anyway, i wont be driving in this one, guys. my car isn't going to be ready for it.

whats the deal with media? still not allowed by the walls? i want to go, but if i can't film at the good spots, i feel like i'd be wasting my time out there

What come on guy !!! R u serious ??? Come bye my work sat so we can talk !!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:09 AM   #93
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Wooly You better go or I won't go.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:26 AM   #94
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Wooly You better go or I won't go.

Im going to go but I might only be able to go for half day.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:44 AM   #95
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
ok .
Old 05-08-2009, 01:17 PM   #96
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
What come on guy !!! R u serious ??? Come bye my work sat so we can talk !!
yep. i'll be sure to drop by.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #97
INspIRe 32v.
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
INspIRe 32v. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i can't wait!! so anxious!
INspIRe 32v. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #98
drftem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yes media can be in the good spots again. as we stated for the last event it was due to setting a good example for the new owners.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:37 AM   #99
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
NOS center is the shit! nuff said.

I am over here in Japan right now and I am saving to buy a plane ticket back home to hit NOS center again with you guys . IT'S THAT FUN!

wish I was there for this one guys!
Old 05-09-2009, 04:12 AM   #100
simplistek
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
simplistek is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
anyone that wants to do media, please contact me. again, media is no longer limited to the stands anymore.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #101
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Steve we all wish you were here with us !!!

Ernie we got you on the list and you need to send me that $$$ ASAP
To everone else don't miss out
Old 05-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #102
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

om nom nom nom

thats what josh was doing with sunflower seeds this afternoon :O

Old 05-09-2009, 11:08 PM   #103
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Payment has been sent...Finally!!
Old 05-10-2009, 02:03 AM   #104
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
when is the next one?
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:35 PM   #105
simplistek
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
simplistek is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
this weekend marcus. come out and do it. people that go to the this one get advanced notice of when's the next one.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #106
heavenskrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
heavenskrow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
what if im a total beginner?
heavenskrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:23 PM   #107
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
Elgene, i sent payment today but i forgot to put my car info and zilvia name.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #108
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenskrow View Post
what if im a total beginner?
if you are a total beginner then let one of the staff know and we will accomodate to your needs. and are willing to teach you things so you can progress.

Jon we got your payment you have been added to the list.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:58 PM   #109
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
thanks

cant wait to go out there.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:46 PM   #110
S13cl9kid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
S13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
some one buy my spot
Old 05-11-2009, 11:45 PM   #111
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
To the drivers this time around....

We have chosen two areas that the staff will be looking for throught the day.

-MOST IMPROVED DRIVER
-SICKEST RUN OF THE DAY

There will be prize givaway's for these two catagorys. I'm sure it will be close so we will choose TWO drivers for each catagory.

the prize will be from one of our sponsors.

in the past we have handed out brand new shiny prizes like tension rods, toe rods, quick release steering wheels, hubs, tshirts, DVDs, shift knobs.....

have fun out there guys!
I cant wait to see Mikes new car on the bank!
Old 05-12-2009, 12:25 AM   #112
S13cl9kid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
S13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
tight tight
Old 05-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #113
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
How many spots do you guys have left?
Old 05-12-2009, 12:38 AM   #114
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
Man... need to fix my SR... grrrrr... soon ill make my return!!!!! miss u guys
Spencer dougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:38 AM   #115
drftem
Zilvia Addict

we have one spot left as of right now.
PM me if interested.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:57 AM   #116
blue fc

blue fc is an unknown quantity at this point
yea i got a spot!!!!
blue fc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #117
blue fc

blue fc is an unknown quantity at this point
i seriously didnt think i was going to get one. see everybody there
blue fc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:08 AM   #118
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

We warned all you guys about getting your spots early because now your SOL and I'm 99.9% sure that the list is filled. See all you guys there and bring your "A" game as the track is going to "TRIP" you out with the new layout !!
Old 05-12-2009, 12:46 PM   #119
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I love you ^

I will be there...car is running tits now.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:04 PM   #120
heavenskrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
heavenskrow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i might be down for this if theres still a spot left open
if not its cool cuz i got finals.
heavenskrow is offline   Reply With Quote