Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-04-2008, 10:15 AM   #91
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Im sure you will be very happy with results, he is a straight up guy.
Old 07-04-2008, 06:41 PM   #92
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
bunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bunnathp
haha i think i will. pickin it up on tuesday =)
cant wait to see my babbyy
bunnathp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 01:51 PM   #93
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnathp View Post
haha i think i will. pickin it up on tuesday =)
cant wait to see my babbyy
what kinda car?
Old 07-06-2008, 03:15 PM   #94
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
nvm...i have to learn to read...

GL ERNIE...hope shes perdy

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:25 AM   #95
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
Yeah def post pics when its done. I just got all the aero for my car finally and now just need to find somewhere that does good work.
Rob's S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:49 AM   #96
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

You can see pics of progress on my sig link
Old 07-07-2008, 01:00 AM   #97
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
what kinda car?

Bunnath drives a 95 S14
good buddy of mine
(answer questions asked to u damnit not make me do it for u )

but anyway FOR ME!!! im having otis and the guys at rb-performance do a sr swap for me but once there done with that im looking for a paint job

im currently saving up as i speak

im looking for around Orange County area

wanna paint my hatch a Chevy Metallic Blue or any type of dark blue
(and alittle bit of body work..got a noticble dent on passenger qauter panel)
lmk peoples
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:05 AM   #98
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

^ hit up Ozzie when your ready. Tell him to give you the Ernie Special.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #99
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Quote:
^ hit up Ozzie when your ready. Tell him to give you the Ernie Special.
ill see how bunnaths car turned out first lol
SuMo Review
Old 07-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #100
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

bunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of light
ahhh shit man. i lost his number. i needa give him a call to see when im supposed to pick up my car tomorrow. fucking shit..
Old 07-07-2008, 03:54 PM   #101
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
ahhh shit man. i lost his number. i needa give him a call to see when im supposed to pick up my car tomorrow. fucking shit..
562-313-5248 Ozzie
Old 07-07-2008, 04:24 PM   #102
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtXSuMo View Post
ill see how bunnaths car turned out first lol
He does quality work, but it also makes a difference on the budget you are on. Cus he aint gonna give you what Im getting for less than 10k.

He knows how to do job right, but it all comes down to what you can afford.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #103
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
He does quality work, but it also makes a difference on the budget you are on. Cus he aint gonna give you what Im getting for less than 10k.

He knows how to do job right, but it all comes down to what you can afford.
yeah fersure im still looking around though

oh btw ernie ill let u know on the exhaust thing by the end of this week if u still wanna trade =P
SuMo Review
Old 07-07-2008, 06:44 PM   #104
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

haha yeah i found his number in my inbox, and i thought i deleted it. but yeah. the pics will be up in couple days, and paul will get to see my car when i pick it up =)
Old 07-11-2008, 09:28 AM   #105
ToukePina

ToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to all
PAC Auto Body and Paint

Hello everyone,
My name is Ozzie, the owner of PAC. I found out that there is a thread about the s14 that will be painted at my shop... . A couple people were saying that they are waiting to see his car...to see that quality of my work. That totally cool with me. Just keep in mind a couple things before judging the paint job. High Quality cost $$$$$$$$$. I can show you "picture" cars I have produced. My S13 is not a picture, but it is a good measuring stick of my work.
This s14 went from black to white, so a color change. Only major body work...ONLY MAJOR BODY WORK. I also worked with the persons budget...as I will work with yours. I can produce any type of work you want. I am an honest guy, and straight forward. Unlike most body shops, I will get your car back to you asap, without sacrificing quality.
I will post pictures of my s13 and the s14 side by side a little later today, so tune in tonight!
Old 07-11-2008, 10:29 AM   #106
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Where exactly is your shop in LBC? Hours?
Old 07-11-2008, 04:13 PM   #107
ToukePina

ToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to allToukePina is a name known to all
PAC Auto Body and Paint

Its located in the city of Wilmington, CA. Sanford Ave Unit #7 Zip 90744. My business cell is 562-313-5248

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob's S14 View Post
Where exactly is your shop in LBC? Hours?
Old 07-11-2008, 04:16 PM   #108
ToukePina

Phone Calls

If you guys call me make sure you tell me that you're from Zilvia or else im going to quote you full price or retail.
You will also get additional discounts if you have a DTC Performance.com sticker or a 626Drift sticker.
Old 07-11-2008, 04:17 PM   #109
ToukePina

sorry everyone 604 Sanford ave unit 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToukePina View Post
Its located in the city of Wilmington, CA. Sanford Ave Unit #7 Zip 90744. My business cell is 562-313-5248
Old 07-11-2008, 04:21 PM   #110
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
If you guys call me make sure you tell me that you're from Zilvia or else im going to quote you full price or retail.
You will also get additional discounts if you have a DTC Performance.com sticker or a 626Drift sticker.
That's because we love eachother...you....me...and Jackson.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #111
ToukePina

Pics

Sorry guys...forgot my usb cable to hook up my camera. Wont post pics till tomorrow.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:19 AM   #112
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

haha. my car is beautiful =) it turned out exactly how i expected. i wish i couldve put more money in the paintjob. but i love how it turned out. when i got there ozzie said "nothing but quality work comes out of this shop" and he keeps his word man. i recommend. =)
Old 07-12-2008, 12:58 AM   #113
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
haha. my car is beautiful =) it turned out exactly how i expected. i wish i couldve put more money in the paintjob. but i love how it turned out. when i got there ozzie said "nothing but quality work comes out of this shop" and he keeps his word man. i recommend. =)
I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Damn it post pictures.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:18 AM   #114
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

lol. sorry. i was busy cleaning the interior and hanging out with my gf. ill take pictures and post em up in daa mowwninn. ill probably take her to the thursday meet =)
Old 07-12-2008, 01:50 AM   #115
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

cant wait to see the pic
Old 07-12-2008, 01:49 PM   #116
ToukePina

pics....

[IMG]file:///F:/DCIM/100OLYMP/P1010543.JPG[/IMG]
Old 07-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #117
ToukePina

Help!

Does anyone know how to load pictures into the body of the post????? Can you PM me instructions????? thanks

Quote:
[IMG]file:///F:/DCIM/100OLYMP/P1010543.JPG[/IMG]
Old 07-12-2008, 03:30 PM   #118
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

lol just click on the little box that has a little mountain on it and you put the link into there. you have to host the picture on something like photobucket or imageshack first though.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:33 PM   #119
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

dammit. i was gonna take pictures but my sister jacked the camera. =/
Old 07-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #120
ToukePina

thanks man. Enjoy the paint!

Quote:
lol just click on the little box that has a little mountain on it and you put the link into there. you have to host the picture on something like photobucket or imageshack first though.