Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-20-2010, 12:47 AM   #91
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24j0hn View Post
definetely other cars are welcome, as long as those guys are chill and keep it quiet its all good
yeah lets not tarnish this chill meet
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 01:01 AM   #92
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'll keep a baseball bat in my trunk in case someone shows up with a ricer attitude. Lol
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:50 AM   #93
rob22
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (50)
rob22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_child View Post
hey rob22 you go to ADAMS thursday night right?
sometimess.! lol
Old 07-20-2010, 04:53 AM   #94
rob22
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24j0hn View Post
definetely other cars are welcome, as long as those guys are chill and keep it quiet its all good... we had a sick cressida come by last week and he was welcome to bring some other cressi friends... itll be cool to see a q45, havent seen one at the meet yet!
you should keep it strictly nissan/infiniti rwd.
just my 2 cents
Old 07-20-2010, 10:00 AM   #95
voodoo_child
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
voodoo_child is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^^i agree. no disrespect to other mades and models but we dont want this meet to end up a all made and models meet. thats why theres a TAB TUESDAY MEET. you know that john. just keep this a nissan/infinity RWD meet thats why i add it up to rule #4 of what luis made. we started this meet as a 240/nissan meet lets keep it that way, less ricers.
voodoo_child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #96
voodoo_child
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob22 View Post
sometimess.! lol

i think i remember you. i go ther sometimes too.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:16 AM   #97
rasta240

Trader Rating: (0)
rasta240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
^^^i agree. no disrespect to other mades and models but we dont want this meet to end up a all made and models meet. thats why theres a TAB TUESDAY MEET. you know that john. just keep this a nissan/infinity RWD meet thats why i add it up to rule #4 of what luis made. we started this meet as a 240/nissan meet lets keep it that way, less ricers.

+1 to this
rasta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:20 PM   #98
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
s14 Nissan only

Quote:
Well said..... Nissan/ infinity meet only.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kapowerhicomp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:26 PM   #99
imcunner
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
imcunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
so no other rwd cars are welcomed?
imcunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:01 PM   #100
cammoS13

cammoS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
you should keep it open to RWD only we are all car enthusiasts, keep it friendly as long as everyone follows the rules no revving, racing down the street, burnout etc. etc.
cammoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #101
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcunner View Post
so no other rwd cars are welcomed?

sorry buddy but we are the KKK of Nissan (KOOL KARS KLAN). hahahaha!
Old 07-20-2010, 09:38 PM   #102
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammoS13 View Post
you should keep it open to RWD only we are all car enthusiasts, keep it friendly as long as everyone follows the rules no revving, racing down the street, burnout etc. etc.

you have a point there.. seriously i would really love to have others around but in most cases it is the outsiders who perform unecessary tricks and shows that kills an enjoying meet. I am just surprised that the popos in this area is the most ruthless in San Gabriel and has been tolerant about this for quite sometime now and we want to keep it that way.

but you know what? if you can bring plenty and plenty of girls at the meet then yeah everyone is WELCOME! LOL
Old 07-20-2010, 11:01 PM   #103
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeracing s14 View Post
sorry buddy but we are the kkk of nissan (kool kars klan). Hahahaha!
heil nissan!
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:52 PM   #104
24j0hn
Leaky Injector

24j0hn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you have a point there.. seriously i would really love to have others around but in most cases it is the outsiders who perform unecessary tricks and shows that kills an enjoying meet. I am just surprised that the popos in this area is the most ruthless in San Gabriel and has been tolerant about this for quite sometime now and we want to keep it that way.

but you know what? if you can bring plenty and plenty of girls at the meet then yeah everyone is WELCOME! LOL
the only reason this is being discussed is because of the cop that showed up because of that rx-7 that had to keep it at 5000 rpm to leave the parkinglot...

nissan/datsun lets keep it at that!
Old 07-21-2010, 12:06 AM   #105
cammoS13

we would avoid future possible drama and beef with the others if we just make it a RWD only, open to all makes and models, because if you start kicking people out just because they drive a toyota or mazda they might come back and start doing all that stuff we are trying to avoid (revving, speeding,racing, burnouts, yadda yadda..) just to get the cops out there to break up the meet then no 1 would come down anymore.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:13 AM   #106
cammoS13

Quote:
..but you know what? if you can bring plenty and plenty of girls at the meet then yeah everyone is WELCOME! LOL

you get a gold star for every girl you bring whoever has the most gold stars by the end of the month (has to be different girls each time and no moms dont count guys lol) gets a spearmint rhino pass and lap dance!!!!

(i am just kidding there will be no passes or lap dances dont take this serious guys, just joking)
Old 07-21-2010, 12:14 AM   #107
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

^ when that happens..like i said i will have a baseball bat ready to crush some ricer skull.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:23 AM   #108
cammoS13

Quote:
^ when that happens..like i said i will have a baseball bat ready to crush some ricer skull.

hahahaha sounds like a plan
Old 07-21-2010, 05:40 AM   #109
redenblack
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
redenblack is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to redenblack
does it sound good if i say:
MOST IMPORTANT IS THAT LETS MAKE 240SX DOMINATE THIS MEET!
Other rwd cars are also welcome ^_^
redenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:23 AM   #110
sinister240
Leaky Injector

sinister240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you get a gold star for every girl you bring whoever has the most gold stars by the end of the month (has to be different girls each time and no moms dont count guys lol) gets a spearmint rhino pass and lap dance!!!!

(i am just kidding there will be no passes or lap dances dont take this serious guys, just joking)
Dude, bring the moms as well. Cougars can be alot of fun...
sinister240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:53 AM   #111
24j0hn
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister240 View Post
Dude, bring the moms as well. Cougars can be alot of fun...
omg you have no idea
Old 07-21-2010, 08:55 AM   #112
24j0hn
Leaky Injector

so everyone comin to the meet this friday is getting my super secret invite to the super secret meet at the super secret undisclosed location! make sure you come out this friday!
Old 07-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #113
voodoo_child
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
we would avoid future possible drama and beef with the others if we just make it a RWD only, open to all makes and models, because if you start kicking people out just because they drive a toyota or mazda they might come back and start doing all that stuff we are trying to avoid (revving, speeding,racing, burnouts, yadda yadda..) just to get the cops out there to break up the meet then no 1 would come down anymore.

its not really like that. if we started this meet as a RWD meet we would had invited a lot of RWD people, trust me we have a lot of RWD friends mainly MR2s, miatas, and s2000 and believe us we dont hate non of them makes and models but we made this gathering and started this gathering for 240s, datsuns (nissan /infiniti) RWD and everything went well. from what we are before to now the meet have improved. for a year the only problem we had with the WCPD was just last friday and it wasnt even a problem coz the RX7 has having issues with his car cant put the blame on him.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:39 PM   #114
rob22
Post Whore!

the irwindale event is this friday.!
whos going.?
caravan from irwindale to the meet spot.? ehh ehh.? lol
Old 07-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #115
wacko2
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
wacko2 is making a name for him/her selfwacko2 is making a name for him/her selfwacko2 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
voodoo_ child ur the leader of this meet... wat every u say it goes we not change the rules.... 24jon let voodo_child take care everything... just have his back and i will to..... well hope to see more car this friday so we can take more pic and post them up...
wacko2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:41 PM   #116
voodoo_child
Zilvia Junkie

yeah i was going to run but the track is not noob friendly lol! rob when are you going back to adams?
Old 07-21-2010, 03:47 PM   #117
voodoo_child
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko2 View Post
voodoo_ child ur the leader of this meet... wat every u say it goes we not change the rules.... 24jon let voodo_child take care everything... just have his back and i will to..... well hope to see more car this friday so we can take more pic and post them up...

thank you mario but this is a group effort there is no leader no president, but nestor is still the OG coz his the OLDEST lol. everyone should be a part of this. you, john and luis did a big part to this meet im just avoiding it to go to waste.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:20 PM   #118
iamtheyi
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
iamtheyi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
lol ill come out this friday after irwindale event. If i dont go to the event... maybe ill just show up anyway lol. iuno.
iamtheyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:40 PM   #119
24j0hn
Leaky Injector

Quote:
thank you mario but this is a group effort there is no leader no president, but nestor is still the OG coz his the OLDEST lol. everyone should be a part of this. you, john and luis did a big part to this meet im just avoiding it to go to waste.
honestly its really a group effort... i just refused to let this meet burn into rubble, while nestor is the og of he wanted to let it happen... its just a great spot close to all of us and everyone is koo with everyone...

Friday!!! the downlow and invites go out!
Old 07-21-2010, 11:43 PM   #120
24j0hn
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtheyi View Post
lol ill come out this friday after irwindale event. If i dont go to the event... maybe ill just show up anyway lol. iuno.
haha, whatever works