Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-17-2007, 11:14 AM   #91
phanta

Trader Rating: (0)
phanta is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behind Horizon
Interiour impressions:

nice build, btw, where did you get your speedometer?
phanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2007, 11:19 AM   #92
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanta
nice build, btw, where did you get your speedometer?
stock euro gauge
?? its KPH.....

so its like a US one, goes up to approximately 150mph

i believe the USA one is about the same
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:04 PM   #93
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Did you just use blue bulbs behind the dash? I love how that looks. BTW nice car man, i like the different colored panels and ducting.
ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:18 PM   #94
GTChampion

GTChampion is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah i wanna know how you did the gauges too
GTChampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:36 PM   #95
Rapeacivic

Rapeacivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Rapeacivic Send a message via MSN to Rapeacivic
Hello Behind Horizon,

I see that you are from Germany, I live in Spain and I have a S14, performance parts are hard to get for the car here in Spain and laws here are very strict on modifying cars. Just wondering where you get your parts from and how you are albe to pass yearly inspection on the 200sx with a modified engine.

You did a great job on your 200sx, the body work and engine work is first rate.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:13 PM   #96
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Behind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapeacivic
Hello Behind Horizon,

I see that you are from Germany, I live in Spain and I have a S14, performance parts are hard to get for the car here in Spain and laws here are very strict on modifying cars. Just wondering where you get your parts from and how you are albe to pass yearly inspection on the 200sx with a modified engine.

You did a great job on your 200sx, the body work and engine work is first rate.

I got my parts mostly from germany, england, the states and japan. We over here in germany have only a inspection every 2 years, i have one year left on my car.

Therefore i need to get my car legalized until then, what might be possible. Thats why i'm driving arround with it only at night, but there is still the risk to be catched by the german cops.

Because of this, this summer will be the last i'll drive arround with it on the street, the car is just to hardcore and dangerous for driving arround on the streets. Also the problem is that i want to make it even more hardcore.

@ all:

Here are the LED's you guys need to change the color of your gauge, you'll need ~5 of every type. Just check out ebay.com.

Behind Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:19 PM   #97
Angelus
Leaky Injector

Angelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy
Did you just use blue bulbs behind the dash? I love how that looks.
He used these LED-bulbs. I hope that will help you.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=330058205844
http://cgi.ebay.de/2er-Set-Steck-Led...QQcmdZViewItem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapeacivic
Just wondering where you get your parts from and how you are albe to pass yearly inspection on the 200sx with a modified engine.
The inspection is only every second year and it`s possible to legalize almost every modification in germany, but that`s very expensive. I`ve spent over 700 Euros just for the german TÜV this month.

Behind Horizon get A LOT of parts from frsport.com . I would recommend you also perfectrun, nengun, takakaira, japanparts. My favourite stores.

BH, sorry foranswering the questions for you.
Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:21 PM   #98
phanta

phanta is an unknown quantity at this point
stock jdm cluster goes up to 180 km/h though yours goes up to 220+
phanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:29 PM   #99
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
You just have to put a big GT-wing on the boot to create as much or more downforce then a diffusor, this is what i'll do in the future. A diffuser have the same effect but will need a lot of more work to realize compared to a GT-wing.
But wings are much more pitch and roll sensitive, and are more difficult to balance with front aero, assuming they provide any downforce at all (most wings sold are nicely fake). Properly designed underbody aero is the way to go, as it allows for a car that is aerodynamically stable with respect to center of pressure, and can provide more efficient negative lift.
ilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:57 PM   #100
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
56K DEATH!!! lol... i love that front bumper, i didnt think the pignoses had potential :P
nice work
Old 02-17-2007, 04:40 PM   #101
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
very nice build, not sure if im diggin the bumper tho, i would of gone with aero. or only cut out the pignose and left it the way it was.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:38 PM   #102
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Here are the LED's you guys need to change the color of your gauge, you'll need ~5 of every type. Just check out ebay.com.
Do those lights plug right into the stock sockets!? I have 5 of those exact bulbs in white sitting in my basement that I used in my interior lighting (that comes on when the door opens, i soldered em in)
ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:03 PM   #103
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Behind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy
Do those lights plug right into the stock sockets!? I have 5 of those exact bulbs in white sitting in my basement that I used in my interior lighting (that comes on when the door opens, i soldered em in)
Yes, they'll fit the stock socket.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:04 PM   #104
BC240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
BC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
One of the nicest s13's ive ever seen, Very good taste my friend.
BC240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:52 AM   #105
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Your car is looking awesome, great work, I wish I had skills and money to build a car like that.
wannabe_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:19 PM   #106
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Update:

Because of heavy ground clearance problems with my SSA-Exhaust System i decided to go for:

My new exhaust:

Buddy Club Spec II

Decat-Flex-Pipe:

A measurement to prevent shooting out and vibrating of the Silencer:

You have to use a closed nut for the second, additional mounting pount.
If you use a normal nut, dirt comes in and will destroy the thread.

My new turbo ellbow and down pipe in one:

Circuit Sports Cobra, also we shortened it by 27mm as i wasn't satisfied with the clearance to the ground because my turbo is hanging lower then stock because of the Race-Manifold.

The next step was to cover the Cobra with an good heat shield to prevent burnt foots and legs.

Also i wasnt satisfied with the ground clearance of the Spec II exhaust so we extended it by 70mm and welded the silencer
at a different angle on.

The Decat-Flex-Pipe is finished too:

Impressions:

Old 03-12-2007, 01:21 PM   #107
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
damn, very nice

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:31 PM   #108
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
awsome work. any chance for 5 lug and some bbs? )
Old 03-13-2007, 04:22 PM   #109
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
are u going to have problems with those nuts backing off from the turbo outlet, and how hard was it to get to those nuts?
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:05 PM   #110
sr20det4mys13
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

sr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsr20det4mys13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
stock euro gauge
?? its KPH.....

so its like a US one, goes up to approximately 150mph

i believe the USA one is about the same
actually in the states it only goes up to 120mph, 180km
sr20det4mys13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:01 AM   #111
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I love the custom exhaust work, I'm gonna have to chop/reweld mine to get that much clearance. Looks great ~

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:57 AM   #112
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Some more interiour impressions:

Old 03-14-2007, 05:00 AM   #113
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420sx
awsome work. any chance for 5 lug and some bbs? )
I'll do a complete 5-Lug swap incl. Brembo Brake swap at this weekend, new wheels are here too but not bbs. I think BBS are looking great on BMW's but not exactly on S13's /S14's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
are u going to have problems with those nuts backing off from the turbo outlet, and how hard was it to get to those nuts?
That are normal nuts, a lot of people do have problems with these ellbow nuts coming all the time off...
Old 03-14-2007, 06:14 AM   #114
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Man, does your head hit the ceiling of the car, with those bottom mount rails? those seats are sitting mad high.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:03 AM   #115
ragenasian2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
ragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
200sx

Das ist schone arbeit!!!!

Very nice work man. I also drive a 200sx here in Germany. My engine is mostly stock but I just wanted to say that you have done very nice work.
ragenasian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:53 AM   #116
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240trainee
Man, does your head hit the ceiling of the car, with those bottom mount rails? those seats are sitting mad high.
These seat mount rails are selfmade so i safed $$$ and the seat high is only a bit higher then stock.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:20 AM   #117
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Some impressions of my new wheels:

17x10":

Tires for the front are 235/40/17 and for the rear 255/40/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE050A.

My new improved V.2.0 Front Bumper i made, because i crashed the old one.

Test fitting the Brembo's.

Old 03-24-2007, 04:29 AM   #118
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

My old CR7 Rims are already sold.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:00 AM   #119
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Beautiful man, Just beautiful. I love the color scheme.
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 01:44 PM   #120
Clawhammer
Leaky Injector

Clawhammer is making a name for him/her selfClawhammer is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Clawhammer
<---- Still wants to know how you did the clock.

^Don't mind the camera phone pic but see my problem with the clock?