Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-17-2007, 03:02 AM   #91
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
thats hella clean.

damn!

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2007, 03:33 PM   #92
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
fresh! Nice! well worth the wait.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:31 PM   #93
kouki180sxdrfta

kouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enoughkouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enoughkouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enoughkouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enough
i love your car
kouki180sxdrfta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:42 PM   #94
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Z32 MAF showed up today. Got a good deal on this and I can finally use the filter that came with the greddy kit I bought last winter. My car will be leaving soon to go to Artistry Automotive, a new shop some friends opened up, to get injectors installed, MAF wired, SAFC wired, RAS installed and I will get this bitch tuned finally. No need to flame the SAFC, I already know about it so let's just leave it at that.

khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 01:57 AM   #95
colexcore
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
colexcore is a jewel in the roughcolexcore is a jewel in the roughcolexcore is a jewel in the roughcolexcore is a jewel in the roughcolexcore is a jewel in the roughcolexcore is a jewel in the roughcolexcore is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to colexcore
nice build and beautiful car. safc's are good for temporary use so no bashing is needed. I wish i had the patience to take my time and build a car like this.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:12 AM   #96
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
nicely done. Wish my Silvia was that clean.
Think I'll go put my stock hood back on...my CF hood looks like arse. Faded and cracked FTL

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:22 AM   #97
nrg
Zilvia FREAK!

nrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to nrg
you should get rid of that "voltage drop resistor"

It was needed for the auto tranny. you dont need it anymore with your 5 speed motor.

nice build.

WTF? nice sig RedStage :P

driftingisgay.com
nrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:00 PM   #98
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
very nice, love the progression in the pics and also how you have A+ suspension.... +1 for you
Old 12-19-2007, 07:53 PM   #99
DSPro

DSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the rough
Very nice. Quality parts, quality work.
DSPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 03:20 PM   #100
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrg View Post
you should get rid of that "voltage drop resistor"

It was needed for the auto tranny. you dont need it anymore with your 5 speed motor.

nice build.

WTF? nice sig RedStage :P
I know, I need to get rid of that entire section of wiring, I just havn't gotten around to it yet. Last winter I was so gung ho about working on it, but this winter I have stuff around the house to finish, so the car comes 2nd.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:31 PM   #101
posdrift240
Zilvia Member

posdrift240 is not welcome here anymoreposdrift240 is not welcome here anymoreposdrift240 is not welcome here anymoreposdrift240 is not welcome here anymoreposdrift240 is not welcome here anymoreposdrift240 is not welcome here anymoreposdrift240 is not welcome here anymoreposdrift240 is not welcome here anymoreposdrift240 is not welcome here anymoreposdrift240 is not welcome here anymoreposdrift240 is not welcome here anymore
Nice Car clean build, You done your home work. So hows the wife like the new ride? Ever get request to kick er a little sideways?
Old 12-20-2007, 03:46 PM   #102
Ichito240
Zilvia Member

Ichito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to Ichito240
First of all. very nice build, hard work and $ paid of.

Is that a JDM bumper reinforcement over the intercooler ???
Ichito240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 03:47 PM   #103
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by posdrift240 View Post
Nice Car clean build, You done your home work. So hows the wife like the new ride? Ever get request to kick er a little sideways?
hahahah. No actually when I want to do it, I know she'll get pissed at me, but the urge to have a little fun overrides the fact that I know she will get pissed, but for some reason I do it anyways. She hates that
Old 12-20-2007, 03:48 PM   #104
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichito240 View Post
First of all. very nice build, hard work and $ paid of.

Is that a JDM bumper reinforcement over the intercooler ???

no, USDM one cut to fit
Old 12-20-2007, 05:47 PM   #105
didderson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to didderson
Great job man. Reminds me of when i repainted my engine bay. But you went to much more extreme lengths of prep. Props!
didderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:38 PM   #106
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Excellent job bro. That engine bay looks hellaa clean.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 11:34 PM   #107
JULY]

JULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choices
Bad ass bro.I love the details.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:46 PM   #108
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Very nice build. hope to do the same some day.!

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 05:43 PM   #109
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Spring update:

The car has been sitting most of the winter in the garage, and most recently was dropped off at Artistry Automotive, a local shop owned by some friends. I did some work for them, so I brought the car there to have, injectors, Z32 maf, SAFC II, and RAS installed. They also fixed a couple small things for me. The car will be tuned on tuesday and back in my garage that night.

So far new for '08 include:

TOMEI 555 injectors
Z32 MAF
TOMEI RAS
SAFC II
Enkei RPF1, 17x9.5 +13, 17x10 +18
Bride FG Rails
Nardi 330MM deep corn
WB Hub
WB Quick release
Drift knob
SPL Subframe spacers
New ball joints
17x9 +25 SSR RS-8, cheap drift spares, I repainted the center sections.

just ordered:
Sparco Pro 2000 seat

Ready to install:
TOMEI oil block adapter
Setrab 16x6 oil cooler
Earl's thermostat
Summit remote oil filter mount
Power steering cooler
High pressure PS line

more to come as spring rolls around, the snow is finally melting

Old 03-19-2008, 05:57 PM   #110
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
lil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lil240sx95 Send a message via MSN to lil240sx95 Send a message via Yahoo to lil240sx95
nice watanabes. hopefully yours dont crack like mine did!
lil240sx95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 05:57 PM   #111
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JRas
I love this car

I hope you know I still want more pictures of the RPF1's :P

edit: did you replace the high pressure ps line with an oem or a stainless steel? and do you plan on using that Fram oil filter?
Old 03-19-2008, 06:00 PM   #112
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Someone is going to cry about the Fram oil filter

Haha

Clean build so far keep it up

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:40 PM   #113
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

fram filter was one I had laying around, no intention of using it. I just put it on to help me figure out where to mount the remote filter.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #114
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

The high pressure PS line is from this thread.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...gster+steering

Good stuff, and I just learned how to work with -an fittings. Good practice for when I install my oil cooler setup.

Old 03-19-2008, 07:52 PM   #115
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
awesome build! you've have been overdue
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:22 PM   #116
Moncef
Zilvia Member

Moncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enough
Love the watanabes. Awesome build

Moncef
Moncef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:31 PM   #117
Phatz
Leaky Injector

Phatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond reputePhatz has a reputation beyond repute
WOW!!! super duper good job...
Old 03-19-2008, 10:32 PM   #118
97KATURBOSILVIA
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (-1)
97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light97KATURBOSILVIA is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by khilgers View Post
it's far from a show car, I built it to beat on it. Auto-x again this year, and I want to make it to at least 1 drift event. I still need to get an alignment before any of that. No sense in chewing up brand new tires just yet.

^^^^^^ i give you props for this and also for a do-it yourselfer lets see those drifting pics when you go.
97KATURBOSILVIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 08:12 AM   #119
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Picked up my new seat last night. It will be mounted with Bride FG rails.

Old 03-22-2008, 10:16 PM   #120
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
nice thread. i love how clean your car is. and every mod makes the car better and better
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote