Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-12-2008, 08:34 PM   #91
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
^ I bet if you send them some positive feedback in an email they'd be more apt to--or at least show them you're interested

I had lots of fun..tons even!

thanks drift day
Old 01-12-2008, 08:38 PM   #92
Sicknick 3030
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Sicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up

Todays event was sick!!!! Tons of track time=tons of FUUUNNN!!!!!!!!
Sicknick 3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #93
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
AWESOME EVENT!! both courses are badass!!! DDAY OWNS!!!!!! <3

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:55 AM   #94
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Thanks for the comments guys.

Great weather today and another awesome event.

Thanks to those who came out and made this a great event.

I will pass on the comment about the not enough seat time at the auto x section.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:32 AM   #95
jsuhs14

Trader Rating: (2)
jsuhs14 is making a name for him/her selfjsuhs14 is making a name for him/her selfjsuhs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jsuhs14
yoooo~! where are these pics at !~~~!~!~!
jsuhs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:56 AM   #96
jonasblack
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
jonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jonasblack Send a message via Yahoo to jonasblack
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdb View Post
Hey fun event! Auto x was cool. Didn't get as many runs as I'd like but that's understandable. Will there be future events with auto-x as well?
Great Fun there yesterday. I was the beat up white pignose with burgandy hatch.

Yeah I think the as a whole more runs could have been had by all people if the organising group would have controled the first line better. Those guys kept running even after there 3rd run AND when it wasn't there line that was up. I understand that the workers should get runs in too since they did great job of setting up the corse and working it. But they should had haved a line specifically for them that worked like the other 5 lines. Three runs and out and wait for your turn.

But in the end GREAT FUN!!!!

Awesome Job for a first event!

Last edited by jonasblack; 01-13-2008 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: Forgot to add content.
jonasblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:25 PM   #97
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
OMG...I had a blast...everything went perfict..and tone of seat time.. just wish my exaust manifold gasket did blow out-loosing .5 bar suxs. wheres the pixs at....thank u drift day
ill be there next month
Spencer dougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:22 PM   #98
Sicknick 3030
Leaky Injector

Sicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer dougherty View Post
OMG...I had a blast...everything went perfict..and tone of seat time.. just wish my exaust manifold gasket did blow out-loosing .5 bar suxs. wheres the pixs at....thank u drift day
ill be there next month
Dude we need to get drift ready stickers for the next event!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2008, 04:41 PM   #99
kikit-sideways
Leaky Injector

kikit-sideways has a little shameless behavior in the past
s13

i was only a spectator this time, but got to meet tons of cool people, i had a good time seeing what it would be like when i actually participate next time, kudos to DD, will definetly be at the next one.
kikit-sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #100
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdb View Post
Hey fun event! Auto x was cool. Didn't get as many runs as I'd like but that's understandable. Will there be future events with auto-x as well?
the next event in feb will definately have an auto-x course.

drift event had more seat time than any other i have ever been to. great course designs by taka, and as always the driver meeting speech was amazing.

we would like to thank azndoc........

ON A JOB WELL DONE

at ease!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:29 PM   #101
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
oh yeah the course was really really fun (section 1)

azndoc

best drivers meeting proctor EVER

this is me

sweating

your nuts.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:32 AM   #102
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Stop sweating my nutz Colin.

hehehe

I didn't get to run section one myself, but when we were setting it up I was like wow this is going to be a lot of fun.

Glad everyone liked it.

Yes there will be a autocross event next event also.

I would like to thank City Tires also for being out there and supporting everyone with their tire changing and mounting service. If saves a lot of time for drivers who now don't have to go off base to switch their tires. Plus they can bring your tires with them to the track for you and thus saving you space in the car. What a great service.

I would also like to thank Tom from On Track Motorsports who always comes out and supports us as staff and provides us with safety equipment sales and rentals. He is really a big supporter of driftday not only as staff but a supporter. He's a great guy who provides great service and prices.

Thanks.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:33 AM   #103
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^ Jack what happened to the $ signs....God

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:55 PM   #104
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
He prolly got nega repped for it.

i <3 jack!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 02:35 PM   #105
Sicknick 3030
Leaky Injector

Here are a couple of pix of me from the event. Photos taken by Chris Styles.
Check out his myspace (www.myspace.com/cstyles21) he will be putting up all the pix he got on a blog later this week.

Old 01-14-2008, 02:46 PM   #106
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspaeth View Post
^ Jack what happened to the $ signs....God
LOlz oh the dollar signs.

I might bring that back.

Just got tired of doing it.

Got some neg rep for it, but who cares, people can't take jokes.

Apparently the internet is serious business.

I'll bring it back, but it'll be a surprise attack. lolz
Old 01-14-2008, 04:37 PM   #107
jonasblack
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
jonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymorejonasblack is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jonasblack Send a message via Yahoo to jonasblack
Any Idea when the next event will be?
Old 01-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #108
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
hey lil jack hows the cage treatn ya, your everywhere at every event dude >_<

ah! ur sig! are u guys starting a propaganda EK! calm down

imma go drift day someday i want to go chill and not go to touke event once in awhile so i can lay back and be a normal driver ya kno ya kno right big jack ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
AWESOME EVENT!! both courses are badass!!! DDAY OWNS!!!!!! <3
Old 01-15-2008, 12:28 PM   #109
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Great Event, even tho we only got to run for 30 minutes.

-Al
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:48 PM   #110
DC5RACER
Leaky Injector

DC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymore
I belive its Feb 23
Old 01-15-2008, 11:04 PM   #111
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukikat180sx View Post
He prolly got nega repped for it.

i <3 jack!!!
i <3myself too! j/k!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
hey lil jack hows the cage treatn ya, your everywhere at every event dude >_<

ah! ur sig! are u guys starting a propaganda EK! calm down

imma go drift day someday i want to go chill and not go to touke event once in awhile so i can lay back and be a normal driver ya kno ya kno right big jack ^_^
lol! its been a long time since the last time i saw u drift! u should really come out!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:30 AM   #112
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
I had fun stopping by and watching and thinking "fucking sht these cars need to be tuned properly"

other than that it was a good time.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:09 PM   #113
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
i <3myself too! j/k!!

lol! its been a long time since the last time i saw u drift! u should really come out!!
>_< i been lacking skill lately >_< been concentrating on skool and organizing touke, but yea i wanna kick back and be a driver hehe

planning to go to speedtrial or circuit driving or autocross ya kno chillax stuff to chill
Old 01-16-2008, 02:10 PM   #114
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
[QUOTE=sijia10358;1770133]i <3myself too! j/k!!

ooo... giving Jack some competition!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2008, 12:30 PM   #115
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Kat - Thanks for all the food. We haven't ate for almost 24 hours and there you go serving free hotdogs.

tell your mom, thank you.

-Al
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:34 PM   #116
azndoc
Post Whore!

Yes thank you and your parents Kat.

I ate too much.

Good thing I didn't throw up in Jordan's car.