Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:33 PM   #1171
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
i couldn't clear the speed bump to the apartment complex, looks like my car is going UP!
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 02:29 PM   #1172
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
what? what bumps? not that i have to worry about it. but i've never encountered speed bumps anywhere around there.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:41 AM   #1173
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
chrisa, are we still doing buttonwillow on the 30th? I'm installing the extended studs and redoing my intercooler piping this weekend in preparation for it.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:18 AM   #1174
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
someone hook me up with a clutch fan for a KA
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #1175
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
my car isnt starting. something went wrong. im sad.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #1176
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
chrisa, are we still doing buttonwillow on the 30th? I'm installing the extended studs and redoing my intercooler piping this weekend in preparation for it.
all i need is tires and alignment, hopefully i should be able to go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
someone hook me up with a clutch fan for a KA
i have one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
my car isnt starting. something went wrong. im sad.
aw kam whats wrong with your car? are you gonna make it to the meet tomorrow night?
slamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:19 PM   #1177
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
I'm not sure on the track event anymore. I'm running low in the bank account. =/
Old 01-13-2010, 02:06 AM   #1178
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
i have to work but ill stop by after...

anyone have an extra rear knuckle? I just trashed like 3 and now I need one fml!
Old 01-13-2010, 05:30 PM   #1179
c.rivera310

Trader Rating: (0)
c.rivera310 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
around what time do ppl start showing up?
would be my first time for this meet
c.rivera310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:35 PM   #1180
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

around 9:30 if anyone shows up.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:57 AM   #1181
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i totally forgot it was wednesday... -___-;;
i'm getting boba...
Old 01-16-2010, 02:49 AM   #1182
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
im going this week... everyone should go.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #1183
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
My 240's motor is dying who has a KA24E???
Old 01-16-2010, 02:59 PM   #1184
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

ahah I was just gonna say let's make buttonwillow happen. I'm down and there's that other guy that wants to go.

My car doesn't seem to rub as hard as i throw it so I think I may be ok in the rubbing department. That was my biggest concern
Old 01-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #1185
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

i cant go My car burns WAY to much oil. every time i drive it i have to add a quart!!! Currently looking for a new SOHC to drive around while i save for SR20.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:37 PM   #1186
S13CoupeLover
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
S13CoupeLover is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
damn i haven't been to this meet is months. would come since it's winter and got nothing to do, but cars down. unless anyone wants to help get this tranny out. everything is done just needs to be unbolted and out. I do sexual favours!! haha ahh.... yeah...
S13CoupeLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:11 PM   #1187
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13CoupeLover View Post
damn i haven't been to this meet is months. would come since it's winter and got nothing to do, but cars down. unless anyone wants to help get this tranny out. everything is done just needs to be unbolted and out. I do sexual favours!! haha ahh.... yeah...
Ill do it for you for a little money....I've done that shit so many times its easy now...J/k call or text me @ 310-489-6622
Old 01-18-2010, 02:29 PM   #1188
dpak
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
dpak is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
devin would probably do it for a pack of cigarettes!

coupe <3
dpak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:40 PM   #1189
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpak View Post
devin would probably do it for a pack of cigarettes!
umm no....

I really need money haha i'll do any job big or small at this point
Old 01-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #1190
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

i have a big job for you. ill give you 50 bucks.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #1191
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
i have a big job for you. ill give you 50 bucks.
which is?!?!?!?
Old 01-18-2010, 08:53 PM   #1192
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

ill show you on wednesday if you're up for it.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:51 PM   #1193
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Devin clearly Kam was talking about his weinuss. haha
Old 01-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #1194
MikeC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
MikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeC
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamburger View Post
Devin clearly Kam was talking about his weinuss. haha
devin will do anything for moneyzzzzz
Old 01-19-2010, 07:29 PM   #1195
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

so who's going tomorrow? i know i am.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:11 PM   #1196
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
devin will do anything for moneyzzzzz
almost i draw the line some times
Old 01-20-2010, 08:09 AM   #1197
azienbabyboi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
azienbabyboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azienbabyboi
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
almost i draw the line some times

haha he still has standards, give him a week or 2
azienbabyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #1198
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

word on the streets is that we might move the meet to K1 speed instead of boba since its so wet and cold out!!

call me for details

devin @ 310-489-6622
Old 01-20-2010, 07:35 PM   #1199
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^^^ im so down. Right now it's by 2 races get the 3rd one free.

K1 Speed Go Karting Hours and Pricing Information

by the way meeting there at 8 if you guys are down.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:34 PM   #1200
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

not down, i has work. i want some in n out tho.