Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-27-2011, 02:31 PM   #1171
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Yeah, seriously.

Perma-ban for that.

Love that Coupe, but the wheels have always been over the top for my taste.

Someone should really build a ridiculously awesome Lavender two tone already.

Gearhead, I saw you post up pictures a while ago and thought "holy shit, that's my old coupe". Haha.

What happened to the SR that was in that thing?

I'd love to own it again, but I'm really focused in on my S13 now (Full Kouki 180sx aero). One money pit is more than enough for me.

If you need help sourcing JDM S13 Aero, let me know. I'd be more than willing to help.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #1172
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
shh johnny I was just thinking about lavender frost with gray bottom.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #1173
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Someone want to buy the two tone paint off of my car?
Old 05-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #1174
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
edit: (to crimson) RPF1s or the sportmaxes that are on it now? I really don't like the sportmaxes, hard to keep clean and i'm not a fan of 18s on stock bodied cars. The new set up will be silver rpf1s 17x9 fronts and 17x10 rears, lower with a little bit of a pull in the rear to run less camber.

Zar trade me cars and you can paint mine whatever the fuck you want.
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:40 PM   #1175
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead55 View Post
RPF1s or the sportmaxes that are on it now? I really don't like the sportmaxes, hard to keep clean and i'm not a fan of 18s on stock bodied cars. The new set up will be silver rpf1s 17x9 fronts and 17x10 rears, lower with a little bit of a pull in the rear to run less camber.
Oh, sorry. I was referring to the video posted above.

I personally love 18's in the back of S-chassis. So, 17/18 stagger for me. 17's all around is cool, but the rear always ends up being too low (to match the front rim/tire clearance). 17/18 Stagger lets me tuck out back and still have some decent ground clearance.

RPF's will look great on it. Kind of like that Two-tone coupe that was crushed.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:43 PM   #1176
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of

this is the best non-oem 2tone i have ever seen. And if the kid whos idea it was doesnt do it, I might.

If i do non oem, I might just buy a white coupe to start with a fresh base. Otherwise I have to find an OEM sea foam and rock that.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-27-2011, 02:47 PM   #1177
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Old 05-27-2011, 02:51 PM   #1178
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Oh, sorry. I was referring to the video posted above.

I personally love 18's in the back of S-chassis. So, 17/18 stagger for me. 17's all around is cool, but the rear always ends up being too low (to match the front rim/tire clearance). 17/18 Stagger lets me tuck out back and still have some decent ground clearance.

RPF's will look great on it. Kind of like that Two-tone coupe that was crushed.
AH gotcha. Yea that SR is now in a 240z, the guy that swapped it (alex at vildini motorsports) said he hasn't heard from the owner since. it put down 280 whp when it was tuned. It wasn't tuned when it was in my car and it bogged at low rpm, i had a RB sitting in my garage for a couple years so i had the bottom end built and had it thrown in there.

i like 17/18 stagger on hatches, but for some reason it looks weird on coupes to me. i like 17s all around for coupes. I dunno about the two tone that was crushed. the only other two tone on rpf1s i know of is Zar's.

When i get around to buying the aero i'll let you know. Thanks!
Old 05-27-2011, 02:54 PM   #1179
!Zar!
Post Whore!

They are talking about this one.
Old 05-27-2011, 02:56 PM   #1180
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

oh yea i never clicked on that thread cause it sounded fucking stupid so i never saw the car. why not just part that shit out. Zar what are your wheel sizes? looks good but i'm not feeling the chrome.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #1181
!Zar!
Post Whore!

17x9 +22 Effective +2 2.5* camber
17x9.5 +18 No spacer. 1.5* camber
215/40 all around.
Rear is wack. Needs 18's.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #1182
Wake
Premium Member

WTF!!!! why would you do that? just sell it to someone that can use it?
fucking dumb in my opinion. Clean s13's are getting more and more rare.

Quote:

i like 17/18 stagger on hatches, but for some reason it looks weird on coupes to me. i like 17s all around for coupes. I dunno about the two tone that was crushed. the only other two tone on rpf1s i know of is Zar's.
Second this!! I love stagger on hatches but thiks its weird on coupes for some reason too.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-27-2011, 03:03 PM   #1183
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
lol, complaining about destroying a stupid nissan 240 sx. hahahha
Old 05-27-2011, 03:06 PM   #1184
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
17x9 +22 Effective +2 2.5* camber
17x9.5 +18 No spacer. 1.5* camber
215/40 all around.
Rear is wack. Needs 18's.
cool thanks. i'm thinking my 17x10s definitely won't fit without a pull unless i run way more camber than i want to... I like the look of some side wall showing in the rear better than tucking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
Second this!! I love stagger on hatches but thiks its weird on coupes for some reason too.
yea i dunno, maybe its because the hatch looks heavier in the rear than the coupe. The coupe is a more balanced shape front to back.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:12 PM   #1185
Wake
Premium Member

My sentiments exactly. The thickness (ground to roof) of the back of hatches kinda makes you have to run 18s in rear or you have to lower the rear until it looks reverse raked lol
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-27-2011, 03:18 PM   #1186
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

for real...
Old 05-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #1187
sr20detconv
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sr20detconv is making a name for him/her selfsr20detconv is making a name for him/her selfsr20detconv is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
I stabbed myself in the wrist before the drifting started, was it any good?
hahahaha.good one.You know you love it!
that's me and my car btw.

sr20detconv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:22 PM   #1188
wacko2
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
wacko2 is making a name for him/her selfwacko2 is making a name for him/her selfwacko2 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
the two-tone 240 getting hard to find now these days clean

Last edited by wacko2; 05-28-2011 at 01:00 PM..
wacko2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #1189
Persona
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Persona is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
oh yea i never clicked on that thread cause it sounded fucking stupid so i never saw the car. why not just part that shit out. Zar what are your wheel sizes? looks good but i'm not feeling the chrome.
They did part out mostly everything important except the shell per the owners wishes. The shell as seen was obviously crushed.

Its what the owner wanted plain and simple.
Old 05-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #1190
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

dude they didn't part out the wheels. wtf. they look close to the sizes i wanted before i bought mine. what a waste of nice wheels.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:07 PM   #1191
Persona
Zilvia Addict

Buy your own wheels, then you can smash them if you want, or part them out.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:55 PM   #1192
Wake
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detconv View Post
hahahaha.good one.You know you love it!
that's me and my car btw.
I honestly do like your car, bit too much poke for my personal taste, but not bad. i like the editing of the video, i was just arguing with my chick at the time so i had to turn it off lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persona View Post
Buy your own wheels, then you can smash them if you want, or part them out.
do you say shit just to be a jackass?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-28-2011, 10:14 AM   #1193
WanganNastyMachine
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
WanganNastyMachine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I remember that video of the car being crushed now, it is sad because that car was seriously clean, I would have gladly given it the love and care it once recieved. Not to mention it was his request.

But...not too many people who own S-Chassis would have kept it as clean as him and in the end, I would hate to see my deceased buddy's pride-and-joy being ragged and turned into another heap of S-Chassis that gets whored around in trades over Zilvia. not that many people on here have the amount of cash to put into/maintain a car like him.

Its just the way it is.
WanganNastyMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:24 AM   #1194
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Thats fucking dumb. Whats worse, it getting slowly fucked up of the span of years or it getting fucked up over the span of five minutes? Same shit. The guy's just a selfish hater. No need for anyone else to explain WHY, i get it, its still stupid. Enough of that discussion though...
Old 05-28-2011, 11:08 AM   #1195
Persona
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I honestly do like your car, bit too much poke for my personal taste, but not bad. i like the editing of the video, i was just arguing with my chick at the time so i had to turn it off lol

do you say shit just to be a jackass?
Name calling is so cool.

Because getting mad/upset at someone who is dead for what they wanted done with THEIR property, on a 10+ year old car none the less isnt acting like a jackass.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Dont like what he did then move on.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:01 PM   #1196
Wake
Premium Member

I asked a simple question.

I also had no idea that it had anything to do with a fucking deceased persons wishes. maybe if you fucks explained shit instead of assuming everyone knows the back story you wouldnt come off as such a dick.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #1197
s14fbs
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
s14fbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14fbs
u guys dident know tim to understand
i dident know him personally but heard about him from friends and he was a cool dude

but he wanted to do did so people would bitch about it after hes gone and after months its still working
s14fbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 07:16 PM   #1198
!Zar!
Post Whore!

He must have led a shitty life to be worrying about what would happen to his shitty billion year old car after he dies.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:20 PM   #1199
Persona
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I asked a simple question.

I also had no idea that it had anything to do with a fucking deceased persons wishes. maybe if you fucks explained shit instead of assuming everyone knows the back story you wouldnt come off as such a dick.

A simple question that at the same time was demeaning.

You should take some of your own advice as well concerning asking questions/explaining/assuming.

Back on topic, sorry fellas for the BS!
Old 05-28-2011, 07:21 PM   #1200
s14fbs
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
s14fbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14fbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
He must have led a shitty life to be worrying about what would happen to his shitty billion year old car after he dies.
he alwasy said if something was to happen to him to crush his car jokinly

and one night had a tooth ache i think and had a massive heart attack
i dont get whats the big deal its his car his friends and family could do w/e they want with i dont get why people keep going on about it
s14fbs is offline   Reply With Quote