Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-24-2008, 11:57 AM   #1171
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Anyone happen to have a pic of 215/35 on 19x10? Even better if it's on an S-chassis.
Thanks ahead!
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 02:58 PM   #1172
NiSmo240luvR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
NiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by d*star180 View Post
Im looking for pics of LEGIT, HOT,LOW,MAN FITMENT S13's with M-sports front bumper for flip ups.

hope that helps.
NiSmo240luvR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:35 PM   #1173
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by d*star180 View Post
Im looking for pics of LEGIT, HOT,LOW,MAN FITMENT S13's with M-sports front bumper for flip ups.
[
That's a hard one. No one seems to want to rock the M-sports besides the guy in your reference pic. I have a couple pics, but none of them have that great of fitment. I'll have good fitment, but you'll have to wait quite some time, hahaha.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:55 PM   #1174
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone have pics of an S14 kouki with amber corners?
I've only seen it once but I didn't save the pic.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:39 PM   #1175
holaback
BANNED

holaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
holaback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:13 PM   #1176
Garage Sokudo
Leaky Injector

Garage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
What the hell is a "drifter" front bumper? No generic knock offs allowed!
The "drifter" bumper originated from the C-WEST / DRFT bumper, heres a photo attached.

*edit, someone beat me to it.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:15 PM   #1177
81MALIBU81

81MALIBU81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone have a pic of stern st-1 on an s14?
81MALIBU81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:39 PM   #1178
noturS14
Leaky Injector

noturS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
pic of the megan racing type 2 black exhaust on a s14?

Zenki Love
noturS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:48 PM   #1179
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by holaback View Post
Sorry, my bad.
I was referring to the cornerlights beside the headlights.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:55 PM   #1180
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
dont have any with amber corners but heres Gabes with some yellow corners.. Even Better lol

http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=42547

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:06 PM   #1181
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post
I searched but got nothing. 17X9.5 +15 235/40/17 On a s13 with rolled/pulled fenders please. Thanks for the help.

Anyone? Is is possible?
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #1182
heyitzalan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
heyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
does any one have pic of ing+1 dspec body kit in other color beside white and grey?
heyitzalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:47 PM   #1183
Apexjunkie

Apexjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't know if it's suppose to be in this thread....

Just installed a set of AGX's, I need a pic of setting 1 on the front struts. When I turn the slot the whole thing spins..numbers and all. Just need to know where setting 1 is in relation to everything else.
Apexjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:01 AM   #1184
916S14
Zilvia Junkie

916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
lets see if anyone can help me out. Looking for a two tone that bluish color kind with a silvia front end {s13 coupe} dropped withe oldschool meshies or watanabes 16'' and up withe unpainted fender flairs, or painted.
916S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:42 AM   #1185
Angelus
Leaky Injector

Angelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitzalan View Post
does any one have pic of ing+1 dspec body kit in other color beside white and grey?
I love the kit, the sideskirts follow the same lines as the Type-X ones.

Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:53 AM   #1186
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitzalan View Post
since we are on the subject, does anybody have this image in 1280x1024?

haha. i know, unlikely, but you never know.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:19 AM   #1187
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
anyone have a picture of enkei rpf1 black chome 17x9.5 on a stock coupe body???..maybe with rolled and pulled fenders..?...
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:32 AM   #1188
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
I need a pic of an MSD 6A or 6AL installed in an S13 engine bay. I would prefer a KA but I just need to figure out where to mount this thing.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:04 PM   #1189
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
pic of an s14 with a supermade exhaust? the one with the blastpipes! my favorite
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:09 PM   #1190
heyitzalan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
heyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
[QUOTE=Angelus;1920344]I love the kit, the sideskirts follow the same lines as the Type-X ones.

THANKS ALOT BUDDY!!! looking good!!! i'm buying one!!! i'm gonna paint it black with kouki spoiler.
heyitzalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:27 PM   #1191
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR

any one have a pic of this installed.. its for s14. ARC Catch can.
kuruptR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:24 PM   #1192
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Behind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enough
I'm actually searching for pictures of the new ZR-520 5Zigen mounted on S-Chassis. I would be very thankful if someone of you could help me.
Behind Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:43 PM   #1193
holaback
BANNED

holaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymoreholaback is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown240SX View Post
what aero is this?

holaback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:47 PM   #1194
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99maxgtr View Post
pic of an s14 with a supermade exhaust? the one with the blastpipes! my favorite

bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:31 PM   #1195
its a kia
Leaky Injector

its a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-knownits a kia is making his/her stupidity well-known
pics of kouki 180's with black wheels on black or white wheels on white

and te37's on kouki 180's

thanks
its a kia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:39 PM   #1196
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
TE's on 180sxs has been done in this thread, dig backwards
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:51 PM   #1197
Enjin
Zilvia Junkie

Enjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Enjin Send a message via Yahoo to Enjin
I humbly request a picture of an s13 hatch with the quarter glass tint removed

1991 Nissan 240sx

www.tractionoptional.com

Enjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:39 PM   #1198
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjin View Post
I humbly request a picture of an s13 hatch with the quarter glass tint removed

muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:54 PM   #1199
JDMslide180
BANNED

JDMslide180 can only hope to improve
ok guys im looking for a picture of a white s14 kouki with the JDM front bumper and oem usdm sideskirts. it dosent matter if its slammed or if it has wheels or not, im just looking for the aero. i cant seem to find any. thanks.
JDMslide180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:04 PM   #1200
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
all s14 koukis came stock with the same skirts, usdm or jdm

i refuse to believe u didn't even google some combination of s14/silvia/jdm/kouki
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote