Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-22-2007, 09:21 PM   #1171
DSPro

Trader Rating: (0)
DSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPSECRT88 View Post
i think its URAS or knock off

EDIT:

what brand is my exhaust? its used and its pretty nice, the piping is a bit above 3in....ive been told its made by a company called RYO. can anyone verify?

thanks
To quote Ryo-san... "maybe"
DSPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2007, 09:26 PM   #1172
DSPro

DSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post

Roof wing. What brand?

Danke.
That's Nakamura's (the nutty bastard) S13 so the roof wing is definitely D-Max along with the rear spoiler.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:28 PM   #1173
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
Can someone ID this shit I tore off the car?

And to answer the inevitable question "Why is the fender there?", it was 'molded'.
that hideous looking pile is do-luck and/or replica of said do-luck.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:30 PM   #1174
DSPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdizzy204 View Post

what kinda headlightsare these
G-Corporation.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:32 PM   #1175
DSPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectdrifter View Post
who makes this wing? i know i seen it on hear but cant track it down.

Also G Corporation.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:34 PM   #1176
DSPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taasinboy View Post

front bumper anyone??
That's Koyama's S14. The aero is from Julius but it's now in a billion little pieces and he's switching to D-Max.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:48 PM   #1177
DSPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gj View Post

looking for this wing, can u help?
All the aero (including the wing) is from Boss.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:54 PM   #1178
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSPro View Post
That's Yakushiji's S14. The front and rear under diffusers are from NK Company (made by K's FRP Factory) and are basically one-off.
Wow you know it!

Old 10-22-2007, 09:59 PM   #1179
DSPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
Wow you know it!

That's one of K's FRP Factory's democars. Yakushiji's S14 has the same front and rear but they're modified and go underneath the car further on both ends. Hence the ''basically one-off'' comment.

Last edited by DSPro; 10-22-2007 at 10:02 PM.. Reason: I can't spell.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:10 PM   #1180
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
DSPro just destroyed this thread with MASSIVE knowledge
hahaha
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:10 AM   #1181
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
7 of his 10 posts are on this page alone... amazing
tt99ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:54 AM   #1182
DSPro

Sorry guys. I was bored.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:06 AM   #1183
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSPro View Post
All the aero (including the wing) is from Boss.
Anywhere I can take a look or get Boss stuff?
Old 10-23-2007, 02:23 AM   #1184
DSPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tearlessj View Post
Anywhere I can take a look or get Boss stuff?
http://www.boss-jp.com/
Old 10-23-2007, 08:31 AM   #1185
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
DSPro just destroyed this thread with MASSIVE knowledge
hahaha
No shit! LOL I kept scrolling down to see more and more answers, all from him. HOLY SHIT! Good goin bro!
Old 10-23-2007, 10:25 AM   #1186
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
DSPro - Please tell me you are with that "new" company that is setting up out here in Cali...

You guys are building that certain red car right now.... yes, right?

let's just say Crazy Night..... yes?
Old 10-23-2007, 11:17 AM   #1187
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle

Any idea what headlights these are....its also on the URAS type GT 180sx. Dspro said it is discontinued
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:27 AM   #1188
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post

Any idea what headlights these are....its also on the URAS type GT 180sx. Dspro said it is discontinued
Look like AB Flug Grim Lights, but I could be wrong.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:37 AM   #1189
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
yea, i'd say grims.
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:42 AM   #1190
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Just looked up some info on them, you guys are right. Apparently Veilside used to make some too.

Old 10-23-2007, 11:53 AM   #1191
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
I was going to say VeilSide lights.

We discontinued them a while ago.

We also made older style lights for 180sx that I think were pretty cool.
It was basically a "sleepy eye" kind of thing, but it was a smaller headlight housing and plastic surround piece that we made. I cannot find ANY pictures of them online though... only on these old posters we have in the warehouse.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:57 AM   #1192
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
We also made older style lights for 180sx that I think were pretty cool.
It was basically a "sleepy eye" kind of thing, but it was a smaller headlight housing and plastic surround piece that we made. I cannot find ANY pictures of them online though... only on these old posters we have in the warehouse.
I want pictars! lol I don't think I've even seen those, which is surprising.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:58 AM   #1193
Brian
Post Whore!

mmmmmmm let me try. i might have thrown away all the posters.....

because we just moved....
Old 10-23-2007, 11:59 AM   #1194
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
i might have thrown away all the posters.....
Damn you. You should have sent them to me. Then I would have pics. LOL
Old 10-23-2007, 07:50 PM   #1195
DSPro

Quote:
DSPro - Please tell me you are with that "new" company that is setting up out here in Cali...

You guys are building that certain red car right now.... yes, right?

let's just say Crazy Night..... yes?
You aren't far off...

In regards to the 180SX lights I didn't realize AB Flug made a set. I knew that someone used to make them but they were discontinued and apparently that someone was Veilside. Sorry for the mis-information!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:05 PM   #1196
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Let me guess......

"new" company:

http://www.drivingsports-na.com/

Certain red car:

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drif...15-silvia.html
Old 10-23-2007, 08:57 PM   #1197
DSPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Please tell me what hood this is.
I saw one for sale like a year and a half ago and I regret not purchasing.

BTW...yah...I don't remember if it had vents or not, but it probably does. I just remember it flares at the top by the windshield.
The D-MAX bonnets come up like that in the back. The vents are in the middle though and not on the sides. Awesome stuff but the rest of their aero fits like ass.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:59 PM   #1198
DSPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by boost infested View Post
looky what i've found! Do you think, what i think this is?

I have one laying around that looks just like that and it's from Hot Road. Could be the same.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:00 PM   #1199
DSPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by civilized_drifter View Post
what rear bumper is this one?

Looks like TBO.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:05 PM   #1200
DSPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post

What wing? Seems like g-corp, but something seems diff.
Definitely looks like 326. I think I may have had the last new one of this style on the planet before they moved to the new (and not nearly as cool) style. Some knock-off company really needs to jump on the lack of these now!